HiHI

Introduce yourself here
Nightcore-Live

HiHI

Post #1 by Nightcore-Live » Sun May 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Nightcore-Live! I'm just another newb. Literally. I'm fairly new to Yu-Gi-Oh, both the series and game. I started my Yugi adventure with 'Duel Links' (I can hear your cringe lel) and actually really like it. However, lack of time and money and knowing that it is a faster paced and watered down format, it left a void in me. I wanted more. I don't have people around me to play irl, so I'm here. After duel links I first found YGPRO The Dawn of a New Era, but couldn't get much help there on some issues. I decided to move on before ever getting started there and now I found this place. :3

I really love the site design here and also the non automation (like irl game) so that, hopefully it will help teach me to play the correct way, as opposed to never truly learning because everything is automated. Or something.

I'm new to Yugioh but I've played a lot of MTG in my life, long moved on from that. So I'm not a complete noob to TCG's. Anyways, enough babble, nice to meet you all!

Oh yea, I also run a youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/NightcoreLive
my life is dank af right now bro

Return to “Introductions”