Home
Ban Appeal
Report Abuse
Login
Welcome
ยป
Introductions
Any OG's From DN?
Aesc
#1
Tue May 17, 2022 8:04 PM
Delete
Hello~
dont really play much but thought id look for any of my friends from Duelingnetwork on here? if you recognize the name hmu!~
Christen57
#2
Wed May 18, 2022 6:35 AM
Delete
Quite a few of us including myself came from Dueling Network. My Duelingnetwork username was also Christen57
greg503
#3
Wed May 18, 2022 7:31 AM
Delete
I too used DN when it was online
Renji Asuka
#4
Wed May 18, 2022 8:12 AM
Delete
I was also on DN, but I don't know you so.
Aesc
#5
Wed May 18, 2022 8:20 PM
Delete
I was also on DN, but I don't know you so.
i played in some niche groups, custom formats, some RP groups (Cringe, IK) and some fun run tournies around the last few months of DN
Post Reply: