Im Sorry.

Introduce yourself here
Christen57

Re: Im Sorry.

Post #21 by Christen57 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:21 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:Once again, this is that guy DogmatiKardinal posing as me.

Using this "slight misspelling" of my username account.

What's interesting is, when viewing this page on my phone, both your usernames look exactly the same, but when viewing this page on my regular browser, I can clearly see the i in his CardGiriChick username, so when I woke up this morning to check this forum on my phone, I literally thought that user was really you for a moment there until I viewed this page on my browser where I could more clearly see the i in his name instead of the L

CardGirlChick wrote:Admit the truth then; you spammed my forum account with all those messages, you created alt accounts posing as me after our duel, and all the other crimes. lets hear it.

CardGirIChick wrote:You're pathetic, you can't handle someone better than you, you're exposed, accept your fate.

Only one person here so far has been proven to have multiple accounts, on the same network, involved in rule-breaking, and that's you. I asked you for evidence of these accusations you're throwing in the other thread and you refused to show any because instead I should "ask the judges for it". You can't call someone "exposed" when you've provided none of the evidence you claimed to have sent to the judges.

CardGirlChick wrote:You had to cause all this trouble because i wouldn't let you cheat in a card game. Tsk tsk.

Thats why I'm the best.

I explained already why this "cheating" you're referring to was most likely just a misclick instead of actual cheating. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78779#p78779

So you only just realized this guy was posing as me, even after i pointed it out at least 15 times on the forums. Own up to your massive error, apologize.

I don't remember ever denying that anyone was posing as you — only that Dogmatikardinal specifically was being behind it.

And its cheating, no matter what, at minimum you could explain it as "a misclick AND forgetting to use an effect", and even thats a reach, dude.

For it to be cheating, he would've had to have ended up gaining some kind of unfair advantage from it, which he didn't. He clicked End Turn which was right next to EP so it was likely a misclick, and then, not even 3 seconds later, quickly declared Titaniklad the Ash Dragon's graveyard effect before you even played any cards. If he had waited until you played your first card or something before declaring that effect, that would've been a different story since he would've then had the unfair advantage of knowing what one of your cards were, or what you intended to do next, which would've influenced what he'd search off of Titaniklad the Ash Dragon's effect.

And I told you this guy spammed the same messages to me on the forums with multiple accounts, i reported him each time to the judges, they can testify to that.

The judges have yet to confirm that these "multiple accounts" were specifically his and not someone else's. The only alt account he did confirm that he had so far wasn't even an account that ever posted on this forum.

AND judge Kitty Trouble was witness to his spamming in the DB public chat a few days ago. I dont need to prove a thing, the judges have the evidence and I have already been proven right, drop your nonsense.

What exactly did he spam in public chat, how many times did he spam it, and has he already been warned to stop or given any penalties?

The fact that he still hasn't received any penalties himself aside from this 1 warning he got in that duel must mean that he either didn't do what you've been accusing him of, or did but the judges determined that it wasn't severe enough to warrant any actual penalties besides warnings.

greg503

Post #22 by greg503 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:49 pm

I wonder what's really going on with these spammers
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #23 by Lil Oldman » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:14 pm

Can't wait for "Ace Attorney dB: The CardGirlChick Saga".
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Introductions”