Im Sorry.

Introduce yourself here
CardGirIChick
Mood:

Im Sorry.

Post #1 by CardGirIChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:59 am

Fine, Im sorry, you win. Stop with all the "repent" spamming, im tired of the threats, i was wrong for calling him a retard and a donkey and an idiot, and i wont do it again, just stop DMing me.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #2 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:04 am

Once again, this is that guy DogmatiKardinal posing as me.

Using this "slight misspelling" of my username account.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #3 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:18 am

Reported: Harassment.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #4 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:19 am

You're pretending to report yourself.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #5 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:23 am

CardGirlChick wrote:You're pretending to report yourself.

Then report me, i dont care.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #6 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:25 am

Admit the truth then; you spammed my forum account with all those messages, you created alt accounts posing as me after our duel, and all the other crimes. lets hear it.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #7 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:29 am

CardGirlChick wrote:Admit the truth then; you spammed my forum account with all those messages, you created alt accounts posing as me after our duel, and all the other crimes. lets hear it.

i didnt.
https://imgur.com/aStDOh8

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #8 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:31 am

Dogmatikardinal wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:Admit the truth then; you spammed my forum account with all those messages, you created alt accounts posing as me after our duel, and all the other crimes. lets hear it.

i didnt.
https://imgur.com/aStDOh8

That proves nothing, if you were logged into a separate browser.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #9 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:34 am

k.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #10 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:35 am

You had to cause all this trouble because i wouldn't let you cheat in a card game. Tsk tsk.

Thats why I'm the best.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #11 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:40 am

thats why your frozen... cause you couldnt get over it.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #12 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:41 am

You got lucky the judge a horrible ruling.

You could have left the duel at any time, you knew i wasnt leaving when you pulled that pathetic pause nonsense.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #13 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:42 am

Ok.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #14 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:44 am

No one believes a thing you say, its not a coincidence none of your other accounts are posting in any of the threads you created.

You're hoping to smooth your misdeeds under the rug, and im exposing you to the world.

CardGirIChick
Mood:

Post #15 by CardGirIChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:47 am

Stop being a retard :P

CardGirIChick
Mood:

Post #16 by CardGirIChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:49 am

You're pathetic, you can't handle someone better than you, you're exposed, accept your fate.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #17 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:51 am

Once again this literal poser is pretending to be me.

G I R i

my account of course being GIRL

He posts like this so people will confuse my words for his.

(Notice the timing, he uses this account after i point out he was only posting as Dogmati for a bit)

Christen57

Post #18 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:09 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:Once again, this is that guy DogmatiKardinal posing as me.

What's interesting is, when viewing this page on my phone, both your usernames look exactly the same, but when viewing this page on my regular browser, I can clearly see the i in his CardGiriChick username, so when I woke up this morning to check this forum on my phone, I literally thought that user was really you for a moment there until I viewed this page on my browser where I could more clearly see the i in his name instead of the L

CardGirIChick wrote:You're pathetic, you can't handle someone better than you, you're exposed, accept your fate.

Only one person here so far has been proven to have multiple accounts, on the same network, involved in rule-breaking, and that's you. I asked you for evidence of these accusations you're throwing in the other thread and you refused to show any because instead I should "ask the judges for it". You can't call someone "exposed" when you've provided none of the evidence you claimed to have sent to the judges.

CardGirlChick wrote:You had to cause all this trouble because i wouldn't let you cheat in a card game. Tsk tsk.

Thats why I'm the best.

I explained already why this "cheating" you're referring to was most likely just a misclick instead of actual cheating. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78779#p78779

greg503

Post #19 by greg503 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:15 pm

It would honestly be worse if this was a group of stalkers
Buy Floowandereeze

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #20 by CardGirlChick » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:04 am

Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:Once again, this is that guy DogmatiKardinal posing as me.

What's interesting is, when viewing this page on my phone, both your usernames look exactly the same, but when viewing this page on my regular browser, I can clearly see the i in his CardGiriChick username, so when I woke up this morning to check this forum on my phone, I literally thought that user was really you for a moment there until I viewed this page on my browser where I could more clearly see the i in his name instead of the L

CardGirIChick wrote:You're pathetic, you can't handle someone better than you, you're exposed, accept your fate.

Only one person here so far has been proven to have multiple accounts, on the same network, involved in rule-breaking, and that's you. I asked you for evidence of these accusations you're throwing in the other thread and you refused to show any because instead I should "ask the judges for it". You can't call someone "exposed" when you've provided none of the evidence you claimed to have sent to the judges.

CardGirlChick wrote:You had to cause all this trouble because i wouldn't let you cheat in a card game. Tsk tsk.

Thats why I'm the best.

I explained already why this "cheating" you're referring to was most likely just a misclick instead of actual cheating. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78779#p78779

So you only just realized this guy was posing as me, even after i pointed it out at least 15 times on the forums. Own up to your massive error, apologize.

And its cheating, no matter what, at minimum you could explain it as "a misclick AND forgetting to use an effect", and even thats a reach, dude.

And I told you this guy spammed the same messages to me on the forums with multiple accounts, i reported him each time to the judges, they can testify to that. AND judge Kitty Trouble was witness to his spamming in the DB public chat a few days ago. I dont need to prove a thing, the judges have the evidence and I have already been proven right, drop your nonsense.

Return to “Introductions”