A opponent cheated me, quit when I called him out ...

Introduce yourself here
Christopher1121

A opponent cheated me, quit when I called him out ...

Post #1 by Christopher1121 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:34 pm

Hey all,

This is my first post here and I am avid Dark Magician player, I love the deck and had the deck IRL before Magician's souls came out which changed the game for dark magician and the new ritual is pretty cracked. Anyways, I duel this dude, he cheats and does an extra normal summon, later when I realize and "go to check my logs", I see the extra normal summon. He quit the game. My account today gets frozen for 3 days ??? Really guys. What kinda system you guys running here. Why was my account frozen, what is the reason?

-Christopher

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:01 pm

Please use posting.php?mode=post&f=6 and posting.php?mode=post&f=7 to appeal your freeze and report this cheater respectively
Buy Floowandereeze

Christopher1121

Post #3 by Christopher1121 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:58 pm

Thanks a lot Floowandereeze, btw that deck is cracked!

EBlade3529
Mood:

Post #4 by EBlade3529 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:46 pm

Christopher1121 wrote:Hey all,

This is my first post here and I am avid Dark Magician player, I love the deck and had the deck IRL before Magician's souls came out which changed the game for dark magician and the new ritual is pretty cracked. Anyways, I duel this dude, he cheats and does an extra normal summon, later when I realize and "go to check my logs", I see the extra normal summon. He quit the game. My account today gets frozen for 3 days ??? Really guys. What kinda system you guys running here. Why was my account frozen, what is the reason?

-Christopher

Here's an idea, maybe stop playing shitty dark magician like all the other pathetic retro idiots that plague Dueling Book, or don't ever play yugioh on dueling book again

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:38 pm

EBlade3529 wrote:

-Christopher

Here's an idea, maybe stop playing shitty dark magician like all the other pathetic retro idiots that plague Dueling Book, or don't ever play yugioh on dueling book again

Why?
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:42 pm

EBlade3529 wrote:

-Christopher

Cringe moment
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

EBlade3529
Mood:

Post #7 by EBlade3529 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:51 pm

greg503 wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:

-Christopher

Why?

Quite simple really, Dark Magician is crap. Don't need more idiots like you ruining Dueling Book playing retro garbage like DM. get used to using newer themes or decks instead of playing retro legacy crap

EBlade3529
Mood:

Post #8 by EBlade3529 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:52 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:

-Christopher

Cringe moment

Why yes, it is a cringe moment seeing losers playing pathetic retro crap like Dark Magician or anything else from boring dm era all the time

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #9 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:48 pm

EBlade3529 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:

Cringe moment

Why yes, it is a cringe moment seeing losers playing pathetic retro crap like Dark Magician or anything else from boring dm era all the time

lmao stop caring about other people play. What do you even play to be so ORIGINAL mr. dark magician bad
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

ScottyAdams

Post #10 by ScottyAdams » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:31 pm

EBlade3529 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:

Why?

Quite simple really, Dark Magician is crap. Don't need more idiots like you ruining Dueling Book playing retro garbage like DM. get used to using newer themes or decks instead of playing retro legacy crap

How about letting people play what they wanna play. Admonishing people for playing retro decks is just as cringy as those who cry about people playing meta decks.

EBlade3529
Mood:

Post #11 by EBlade3529 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:17 am

ScottyAdams wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Why?

How about letting people play what they wanna play. Admonishing people for playing retro decks is just as cringy as those who cry about people playing meta decks.

How bout shut the fuck up and learn to accept retro decks are trash. You either adapt and evolve with new cards (regardless if it's meta or not) or you don't fucking play the game at all. Don't need garbage retro losers poisoning the game any further

EBlade3529
Mood:

Post #12 by EBlade3529 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:18 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Cringe moment

lmao stop caring about other people play. What do you even play to be so ORIGINAL mr. dark magician bad

Unlike the pathetic retro losers I prefer to use modern themes and decks like Rokkets, Odd-Eyes with a bit of space in between for stuff like Pend Magicians or Galaxy-Eyes. Matter of fact i was trying out the more recent Heroic and Blackwing support

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:43 am

EBlade3529 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:

Unlike the pathetic retro losers I prefer to use modern themes and decks like Rokkets, Odd-Eyes with a bit of space in between for stuff like Pend Magicians or Galaxy-Eyes. Matter of fact i was trying out the more recent Heroic and Blackwing support

Take your own advice. Odd-Eyes, Rokkets, Pend Magician, Galaxy-Eyes, Heroic and Blackwing are all retro trash ;)
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #14 by troglyte » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:39 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:lmao stop caring about other people play. What do you even play to be so ORIGINAL mr. dark magician bad

Take your own advice. Odd-Eyes, Rokkets, Pend Magician, Galaxy-Eyes, Heroic and Blackwing are all retro trash ;)

Nothing wrong with preferring certain decks over others. People play yugioh for a variety of reasons. So long as you are playing the decks you want to play to fulfill your goals, that is worthy of respect.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:00 pm

troglyte wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:

Nothing wrong with preferring certain decks over others. People play yugioh for a variety of reasons. So long as you are playing the decks you want to play to fulfill your goals, that is worthy of respect.

Exactly. I don't care what a person plays. If they want to play only META, sure do your thing. If you want to play Crab Turtle Stun, be my guest.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #16 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:06 pm

EBlade3529 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:

Every single deck you aaid is retro. Get a grip and play Seven Road Magician Turbo if all you care is modern stuff.

ScottyAdams

Post #17 by ScottyAdams » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:20 am

EBlade3529 wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
EBlade3529 wrote:

How bout shut the fuck up and learn to accept retro decks are trash. You either adapt and evolve with new cards (regardless if it's meta or not) or you don't fucking play the game at all. Don't need garbage retro losers poisoning the game any further

I mean, those retro decks get new support which people use. So, they do use the new cards/tools at their disposal in order to enhance their own deck. Kinda how you evolve over time - this game is about enjoyment and if people enjoy a particular deck, let them. If you enjoy the modern decks, that's awesome. Others mightn't and wish to play their "retro" decks and that's cool too.

Return to “Introductions”