Hi!

Introduce yourself here
Plague von Karma

Hi!

Post #1 by Plague von Karma » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:56 am

Not sure why I never posted here...

Heya, I've played the game since around 2007 but didn't really start trying to get good until 2013ish, around the time the Sea Emperor Structure Deck came around and added our lord and saviour Atlantean Dragoons to the game. I have so many incredible memories of this game but never really interacted outside of my local community and friend circles, hoping to change that this year!

I normally play Nekroz these days and it became something of a pet deck for me when they started releasing the cards off the banlist. The Dogmatika archetype has really helped boost this deck, not tried the Drytron stuff though. I did play it passively online during its heyday as well, that was always fun. Other than that, I've played other Ritual-focused decks since Gishki came out and FTK'd the odd poor soul with Hieratic weirdness. Outside of that, I guess I've played jank like Skull Servants but bleh.

When not playing YGO, I'm a Pokemon/Smash maniac and stream VTuber degeneracy on my Twitch. Thanks for having me!
I stream VTubing things here: https://www.twitch.tv/plague_von_karma

luads
Mood:

Post #2 by luads » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:54 pm

Welcome to DBF :)

Ric T. Roll

Post #3 by Ric T. Roll » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:20 am

Hello Plague Von Karma!

Bagooska wants you to know that Pheonix and Edgeworth have already joined the Bagooska kingdom/cult. Bagooska would like to invite you to join as well.

ALL HAIL BAGOOSKA!!!!

Return to “Introductions”