New player looking to get in on the Duel

Introduce yourself here
ZaB@c0n

New player looking to get in on the Duel

Post #1 by ZaB@c0n » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:43 am

What's up people? (I assume people... I know, dangerous in this day and age...) New guy on the block here, just saying hello and looking to link up with some people that like to play around the GOAT format. I kind of have a liking to the older style game as that is how I remember the game growing up and this was one of my favorites as a kid. I am just getting back into it and not a lot of locals in my area are into YGO, mostly MTG and the Pokémon TCG surprisingly...

So I was hoping that someone here would be so kind as to link up with me and maybe do a few duels with me so I can get the hang of it. I have the general basics and have spent a fair bit of time reading up on the rules and how to play. So I am not a complete newb but I'm basically starting fresh here. I kind of want to do an old school challenge with someone doing a progression or chronological based challenge similar to how Cimo and Nux on YouTube have done starting with Legend of Blue Eye's and working our way up to a certain point. I thought that Cybernetic Revolution would be a good spot as that is when the game kind of underwent some serious changes due to how Cyber Dragons effect all but broke the game.

Feel free to reach out to me if you would not mind joining in on the chaos! :mrgreen:

Return to “Introductions”