Old YuGiOh player from DN joining back for a bit of fun :)

Introduce yourself here
PlantsFromDn

Old YuGiOh player from DN joining back for a bit of fun :)

Post #1 by PlantsFromDn » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:12 am

sup everyone! I doubt anyone remembers me, but I was ! plants! from old dueling network, it was a time in my life/yugioh I cherished and enjoyed a lot! To be honest, I never got into pendulum/links. I just always was a fan of the traditional style of yugioh, back to back games without losing in a single turn ( Although I did quit around 2013 where dino rabbit/inzektor/wind-up easily did that LOL ).

i play duel links, but that can be a bit expensive at times lol. A big reason im joining is to re-live some of the past, play old formats mostly, im really enjoying goat format. When people are available ( sadly not often ) I love playing 2011-2014 tengu plants, rabbit, agents, etc. If that something you're interested in ( or maybe I can post about it somewhere on the forum? :O , than please lmk )

Anyway, cheers guys nice to meet y'all, feel free to pm me about whatever :D

theduelingmonkee

Post #2 by theduelingmonkee » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:39 pm

we can play goats

Sarisa

Post #3 by Sarisa » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:40 pm

PlantsFromDn wrote:) I love playing 2014 tengu plants, rabbit, agents, etc.

2014 HAT format was my favorite, I'm always up for playing a few games.
Always looking to play HAT format (July 2014) just message me if you want to duel or have any questions about it. Otherwise I'm interested in learning goat format, so any help with that would be great.

Return to “Introductions”