Banned from rated

Introduce yourself here
Dark Cyborg

Banned from rated

Post #1 by Dark Cyborg » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:39 pm

Hello, my Dark Cyborg and I have been banned from rated for "boosting". So a friend (his account is Rusty Bardiche) of mine went on another account on my computer while I wasn't around and tried to tank his rating to 69 (which he was unable to do). It sounds stupid, I know, but as a result, he was banned from rated. I understand the repercussions involving that account, however, a few days later I was network banned from rated on my main account Dark Cyborg, where I would often play rated to improve my dueling skills. It is important to note that there had not been any duels between the tanking account and my main account, hence confirming that I didn't boost rating on the Dark Cyborg account. After talking to a judge, it was brought to my attention I am responsible for whatever happens on my network and that although I was not the beneficiary of boosting, several random accounts, that I had no affiliation to, were. It is unfortunate because I did not know there lied a concept of boosting rating. I only go on rated to become a better duelist and improve skills. My friend on the other hand only did this as a joke and did not know the repercussions associated with doing this. I am sorry for the actions of my friend and his mistakes will not be repeated ever again. I would be grateful if higher management to reconsider their decision regarding my account Dark Cyborg.
Last edited by Dark Cyborg on Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkPhenix

Post #2 by DarkPhenix » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:02 pm

You repeated this twice. The last person to spam their woes on the serious parts of the Forums were banned permanently so I would be careful.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Return to “Introductions”