Hello Bitches

Introduce yourself here
The_Truth
Mood:

Hello Bitches

Post #1 by The_Truth » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:42 am

Before i start my introduction, I want to thank the dueling book team for bringing back dueling network 2.0. What you guys are doing, is amazing thing for the Yugioh community. Love you guys. :D

Well now its time for my introduction. My name is The Truth. I've been out of the game ever since Dueling Network got taken down. Arguably one of the saddest days in my life. "i know i know, how pathetic is that". But after spending years and years playing on that site, and all of a sudden, it gets taken down. Its like you lose part of yourself. But i hope dueling book can last for years and years. I've always considered myself as the rouge type of player :twisted: . Playing the anti meta, burn, troll decks. I know most of you guys will hate me for using that type of decks. But the Satisfaction of leaving your opponent salty is a great feeling. My classic of choice was self destruct button. I easily got over 100 draws on DN. It was fun making those bitches lose their time dueling with me on rated, and ruining their precious records XD
Sadly, most of those decks are no longer good.. "Thanks to Fucking Zoo and True Draco :x ". But Thankfully there's the amazing TrickStar Bitches Archetype. My god, i love that deck. Reincarnation, Bird, Reincarnation combo, to prevent your opponent from Drawing.... Ha! Love seeing them Rage quit :lol: . Well shit, i"m writing to much... Some other facts about me. Um.... I'm a fan of anime, love boxing and baseball.

Well Guys, that's about it.. Thank you for reading, and i hope we can build a fun and friendly relationship :D Pm me, if you guys want to talk or duel... Oh please check my Dueling Book profile. I'm a view whore. :D

Kaiza
Mood:

Post #2 by Kaiza » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:11 am

welcome to hell

Return to “Introductions”