Custom Card Format

Introduce yourself here
Duelist Z-ARC

Custom Card Format

Post #1 by Duelist Z-ARC » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:42 pm

Hello fellow Yu-Gi-Oh nerds! It is me, your fellow soul stealing shadow gaming duelist! I play custom card format a lot, and I have a question. What do you all think custom format is about? Personally I think it is about expressing Creativity by making your own cards, and getting to know the game more with PSCT help from other people, but also I constantly get hated on by other people because I play customs and apparently i'm not a true duelist. So, what do you think customs are truely for? :D

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:15 pm

Honestly to mock bad players who don't know PSCT.

Jokes aside, it's just a toy for players.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Kai Oosaki

Post #3 by Kai Oosaki » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:51 pm

Personally, I think it's a fun and refreshing way to play the game, while still being able to express some creativity. From building a serious-looking well balanced deck to creating a whole new way to pull pranks and make your friends laugh. You can see it as a way to escape excessively competitive environments or just to get away from monotony, but creating good cards, even if for fun, serves to show you have good mastery with ruling, card wording, and certain mechanics, so yes, I'd say custom dueling puts you a step ahead of most so-called duelists who only know how to play the way they're thought and can't think outside the box when you break their combo. Also... Would you mind showing me a bit about custom duels?

Return to “Introductions”