Does the staff intend to ever respond to my freeze appeal or should I just go fuck myself?

Introduce yourself here
Bombstrap Gaming

Does the staff intend to ever respond to my freeze appeal or should I just go fuck myself?

Post #1 by Bombstrap Gaming » Tue May 14, 2024 1:22 pm

"If we determine that you were unfairly punished, we will reverse it. Either way, we will let you know what our final decision is."

Why am I frozen? Can the staff actually perform their role please. Getting sick of this.

Jon-Stark

Post #2 by Jon-Stark » Tue May 14, 2024 7:43 pm

you broke the rules and got punished for it, or on another account on your IP.

Dark Priscilla
Mood:

Post #3 by Dark Priscilla » Mon May 20, 2024 9:47 am

Just wait until your freeze ends.
Go, my child, and live! Then when you have done all these amazing things, come to my grave, and tell me all about it.

Bombstrap Gaming

Post #4 by Bombstrap Gaming » Mon May 20, 2024 10:43 am

Now I'm banned, what the fuck? I haven't even been able to do anything on my account because it's been frozen and the moderation staff STILL haven't sent me a statement. What have I done wrong?

Genexwrecker

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Mon May 20, 2024 1:53 pm

Well being disrespectful definitely isnt encouraging us to move faster. Its been worked on ur situation is a bit more complicated than you think. Its been handled as of today
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Dr Bob

Post #6 by Dr Bob » Sat May 25, 2024 8:20 pm

Yo! I got banned from Duelingbook, and here's how it went down. I did nothing wrong, man! I did nothing wrong whatsoever! I got banned! I didn't even KNOW I got banned! I didn't get no email, I didn't get no explanation, I didn't get no chance to explain myself. I just got banned. I got a message from the owner qanon eff, that I got banned from Duelingbook. Duelingbook doesn't even message me and tell me I'm banned. So I got banned from my old video I made, Where I jokingly made a video- I jokingly, JOKINGLY, harassed a judge, that, I disrespected a judge. I DIDN'T DISRESPECT STAFF! Anyone with a BRAIN, would realize it was a JOKE! It was a joke, that was- it was a good joke at the time! The new time rules were going on, "Oh, Ha Ha kys furry". It's a JOKE! It's just like pedos being ignored on db. It's a JOKE!

Return to “Introductions”