DarkmanAlt 2-1 vs Hani Jawhari

N3sh
Mood:

Post #24 by N3sh » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:08 am

Yang Xiao Long vs SenpaiKonas 02/09/2019 9pm GMT +2

Stay tuned.

Christen57

Post #25 by Christen57 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:20 am

the flaming storm wrote:Duels will be recorded by the youtuber and twitch streamer HouseOfChamps also Dan the owner of the well known YGOrganization.

Isn't Ygorganization dead?

the flaming storm

Post #26 by the flaming storm » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:37 am

Christen57 wrote:
the flaming storm wrote:Duels will be recorded by the youtuber and twitch streamer HouseOfChamps also Dan the owner of the well known YGOrganization.

Isn't Ygorganization dead?

no

Yang Xiao Long

Post #27 by Yang Xiao Long » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:25 pm

Won 2-1 vs Konas
was pretty embarrassing though. Was distracted and rushing because I thought I was about to dc. Next time I'll give a better duel.
Hashira | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the flaming storm

Post #28 by the flaming storm » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:58 am

vladis 2-1 hani jawhari

N3sh
Mood:

Post #29 by N3sh » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:32 am

Lost in Illusions

Post #30 by Lost in Illusions » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:56 am

Yang Xiao Long wrote:Won 2-1 vs Konas
was pretty embarrassing though. Was distracted and rushing because I thought I was about to dc. Next time I'll give a better duel.

you're fucking garbage those misplays made my eyes bleed

xDEADCENTREx

Post #31 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:

its really pathetic bro donate 50 again??? and i dont have time to work on any projects and they're doing fine so i dont care. donate 50 plz. thx.

Why when your event "Signers vs Dark Signers" was completely biased? No thanks, enjoy dead server if you think it's going good then you really are Lost in Delusions brother, and I dunno what to tell you to get that changed.

Maybe stop relying on Hash and Iryuk to do stuff for you? Anyways enjoy what you got to work with, like I said I really could care less when I find servers that meet my expectations, whereas yours is struggling with activity and off topic discussions in General on the Daily.

Muah

its lord iryuk-sama for you pest.

What is with your weeb "sama" crap and when will you become a man/woman like you were meant to become, instead of this child with an anime fetish?

[ Jujuuu. ]

Post #32 by [ Jujuuu. ] » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:14 pm

i eat ass

the flaming storm

Post #33 by the flaming storm » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:23 am

senpaikonas 2-1 fabio pieraccioli

SQUIDS 2-1 paulie

Lost in Illusions

Post #34 by Lost in Illusions » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:26 am

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Why when your event "Signers vs Dark Signers" was completely biased? No thanks, enjoy dead server if you think it's going good then you really are Lost in Delusions brother, and I dunno what to tell you to get that changed.

Maybe stop relying on Hash and Iryuk to do stuff for you? Anyways enjoy what you got to work with, like I said I really could care less when I find servers that meet my expectations, whereas yours is struggling with activity and off topic discussions in General on the Daily.

Muah

What is with your weeb "sama" crap and when will you become a man/woman like you were meant to become, instead of this child with an anime fetish?

look at ur avi retard

the flaming storm

Post #35 by the flaming storm » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:26 am

nice boy 2-0 Vladis Baranovskis

xDEADCENTREx

Post #36 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:

look at ur avi retard

Yeah my avatar comes from an Anime, based around Killing, Murder and Prison. Look at yours and it looks like some undercover white supremacist. Explains why the N Bomb is unfiltered in most of your chats, except that one you impersonate being a "decent person", and that was some sort of Anime Server.

Got any better material for Reqliate to dance to, I am sure they'd love to talk trash about you too, maybe even explain what happened with the DL Server, and expose that Juice lol

Re-Qliate

Post #37 by Re-Qliate » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:31 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

look at ur avi retard

Yeah my avatar comes from an Anime, based around Killing, Murder and Prison. Look at yours and it looks like some undercover white supremacist. Explains why the N Bomb is unfiltered in most of your chats, except that one you impersonate being a "decent person", and that was some sort of Anime Server.

Got any better material for Reqliate to dance to, I am sure they'd love to talk trash about you too, maybe even explain what happened with the DL Server, and expose that Juice lol

I'm always up to expose "goa" and his band of 0 iq friends. If you want to know everything about these 3 ret-rds please dm me on discord.
Re-Qliate#9587
I'll be waiting for you.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #38 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Re-Qliate wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:
look at ur avi retard

I'm always up to expose "goa" and his band of 0 iq friends. If you want to know everything about these 3 ret-rds please dm me on discord.
Re-Qliate#9587
I'll be waiting for you.

But it won't be a war thread if it lacks a proper roast :(

I am definitely down :P always fun mocking how they think they're good at life because they are G A Y lol

Re-Qliate

Post #39 by Re-Qliate » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:03 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Re-Qliate wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

Re-Qliate#9587
I'll be waiting for you.

But it won't be a war thread if it lacks a proper roast :(

I am definitely down :P always fun mocking how they think they're good at life because they are G A Y lol

dm me then

the flaming storm

Post #40 by the flaming storm » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:17 am

ultra plant out ciuccio17 in

bohdan out dominic in

Return to “Active Wars”