[FA] Ash

Looking for a team? Let others know by posting here.
AshBlossoms

[FA] Ash

Post #1 by AshBlossoms » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Decided to check this place out because I thought it might be interesting. After DN was shut down I committed myself to playing other games, so I can be considered rusty for Yu-Gi-Oh!. Currently considering coming back to play for fun with new Link materials coming out. I have not fully decided whether or not if I want to commit to playing this game as hard as before; if a team decides to pick me up or try me/whatever, I'll have to remind you that you're going to have to help me with the basics of the meta before putting me into a war environment. I understand to a certain degree of how Links work and most of the newer parts of the TCG cardpool.

Aside from the rust and all, I do offer some experience, decent game knowledge, and can be a fast learner. If you have questions, you can PM me for my Discord tag. Looking for a team of fun players and a moderately competitive environment. Ty4UrTime.
Last edited by AshBlossoms on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Aegon the Wolf

Post #3 by Aegon the Wolf » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:19 pm

Eternal Abyss is recruiting atm heres a ink to our recruitment page viewtopic.php?f=32&t=837 We are a new team looking for semi competitive players. Feel free to message me on discord or db for more info same name as here.

Return to “Free Agent”