Old veteran is looking for a team

Looking for a team? Let others know by posting here.
allesodernix/sertuss

Old veteran is looking for a team

Post #1 by allesodernix/sertuss » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello,

I'm also known under the names: farzi97, magicerman, allesodernix

I have over 3 years of war experience and have been the leader of the team Total Domination. In 2016 I quit the game, but now I'd like to start playing yugioh again.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with anything that came after the pendulum/kozmo era, which is why it won't be easy to test my skills, but I can play almost any viable deck, that has been running around since 1st dragon ruler format- pendulum/kozmo format.
You can test my skills, by playing me in an older format, if you wish for it).

I'm looking for a team, that can help me get back into the game and get familiar with the cards.

In terms of achievements, I have been in the top rankings (DN) during several formats with mostly very creative deckbuilds and have helped several players with their real life decks, who even ended up topping.

Well, I can't show a lot of evidence, as I some players just didn't give me a shoutout or me not taking a screenshot at any time being in the tops, but here is what I have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Lz8_gdpnU
(giving me a shoutout in the video)

https://i.imgur.com/zsKGbBl.png

this was during the pendulum/kozmo format.

It will take a lot of efforts to help me, but the reward will be very good!)

Of course, I don't like to loose(just as anyone), but I'm a very loyal player and I tend to not switch from team to team.
Even, if the team does not have an impressive loose streak, I do everything I can, to fix it, rather than leaving the team.

If a team consists of trolls, you should not be surprized, if I leave the team though.

If I could get your attention, feel free to either write under this topic, or write me on Skype:

farsad.arianfar (If there are two accounts, just add both of them, one will be the correct one)

I'm looking forward for your requests)

gh8stree

Post #2 by gh8stree » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:16 am

I would love to recruit you for a discord clan called SPQR, if you would join via this link I would be very happy (keep in mind you still must duel for official entry).

gh8stree

Post #3 by gh8stree » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:17 am

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #4 by moonsamurai28 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:20 am

you can joined my if you want
I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

moonsamurai28
Mood:

Post #5 by moonsamurai28 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:21 am

I’m evil to the core, what I shouldn’t do I will.

Return to “Free Agent”