Create topics that introduce and tell about your team
The Exiled Tombstone

Re: Dueling Book Official War Teams List

Post #21 by The Exiled Tombstone » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Nah, It's been long too inactive.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #22 by __Blank__ » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Reboot for the future, or leaving it dead this time around?

The Exiled Tombstone

Post #23 by The Exiled Tombstone » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Hm, it's probably not going to come back. Most of the staff we have around here is focusing on the Tournament section.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #24 by __Blank__ » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Yeah I am just more of a war person since I am ironically the last person that sign-ups up for a tournament as the 9th entry for 2 tournaments in a row, so I was hoping wars would become a thing again, as I tire of TOs hosting at inconvenient hours, or being the person that gets cut everytime I signup as the same time as another contender for the 8th slot of a tournament, and I do not frequently have enough time for a 8 man tournament.

TL DR I got nothing to use Discord/Etc on this site for... That's all I needed to know. Outside of dueling I got nothing but forum boredom and activity boredom. I might as well be going to Church coming to this site.

Thanks Exiled

{DaRk_KinGs} Maverick

Post #25 by {DaRk_KinGs} Maverick » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:23 pm

__Blank__ wrote:Yeah I am just more of a war person since I am ironically the last person that sign-ups up for a tournament as the 9th entry for 2 tournaments in a row, so I was hoping wars would become a thing again, as I tire of TOs hosting at inconvenient hours, or being the person that gets cut everytime I signup as the same time as another contender for the 8th slot of a tournament, and I do not frequently have enough time for a 8 man tournament.

TL DR I got nothing to use Discord/Etc on this site for... That's all I needed to know. Outside of dueling I got nothing but forum boredom and activity boredom. I might as well be going to Church coming to this site.

Thanks Exiled

Hey blank, we are a team on duelingbook, and i can confirm all clans with official clan tags have been working together to create an environment where wars can be played, this is mostly done via discord, if anyone wants to consider getting involved shoot me a message on here or duelingbook preferably.
so yeh basically yeh wars are still a thing.

https://yugiohmonarchy.weebly.com - team website.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #26 by __Blank__ » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:28 pm

The Exiled Tombstone wrote:Hm, it's probably not going to come back. Most of the staff we have around here is focusing on the Tournament section.

I think you meant to say the Custom Format Tournament Ideas that they are no doubt idling and waiting to see what CYO and Ozone do with Custom Format, so they can decide from others mistakes how to operate. Trust me when I say I am active and see very few tournaments, even since your post which I just got to tending to.

Where are those tournaments, and don't give me the "But Ozone is hosting at the times our staff would host, so it's hard" because that's an excuse not to try "harder".

I saw the silliness of some of the desperation hires already, such as bisouontop who apparently for the first few of the tournaments they hosted, entered their own. I do not know where the idea that it was ever a smart idea to intentionally break away from Policy then use the "It's not an official tournament" excuse as a reason why that should ever be allowed. *Judge, you're cheating, but I got no one to appeal to* is a very serious topic that is bound to come up, and to ensure no one ends up *upset* over issues such as the like, that rule is in place and everyone I know doesn't enter their own tournament. They enter other people's tournament's. Not filling up to the requirement I always cancelled my events if the issue arose, and I never made an excuse to enter myself into any of the Tournaments I hosted.

My Handle for those was Itachi_The_Murderer, and I was quite infamous on DN hosting Ozone even back then when the idiot Mango, who went superweeb on DGz introduced them to their community. I have experience hosting a variety of formats, ranging from Double Trouble (16000LP)*run ancient leaf next time*, to Meta (Boring....) to GOAT (Pasttime) and then onto Custom Formats, Custom Lists, and Custom Bans.

I would not become a TO for this site, so I cannot see them being too busy with a dead section that only Ozone is actively using, what's the REAL excuse fam?

Lost in Illusions

Post #27 by Lost in Illusions » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:41 am

The Exiled Tombstone wrote:Most of the staff we have around here is focusing on the Tournament section.

HA
HA HA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Return to “Team Page”