Judge Exam

Check here for the latest news and updates
__Blank__
Mood:

Re: Judge Exam

Post #21 by __Blank__ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:40 pm

Belialderai wrote:oof, any idea when a 2nd exam is planned or if it is?

No Clue

Not sure if the staff know yet. My guess would be not yet planned, simply because the last wasn't that long ago.

In all fairness to all who took the exam "already" and feel they inproved since, the option to not take it, and improve prior taking this one existed. As such I see no reason for people to feel that learning more should enable them a tryout for a 2nd exam. I really do not get why they cannot just wait while reading through resources.

That said, if you are interested, I would message Lantern aka The Exiled Tombstone, as they are one of the Site Head Admins, or any of the Senior Administrators for the site, as they are more likely to know if a 2.0 is being discussed, or planned currently.

Genexwrecker

Post #22 by Genexwrecker » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:34 am

__Blank__ wrote:
Belialderai wrote:oof, any idea when a 2nd exam is planned or if it is?

No Clue

Not sure if the staff know yet. My guess would be not yet planned, simply because the last wasn't that long ago.
No idea on this. we are even still hiring off the results from this current one so its definitely gonna be a while i guess.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Tarantular
Mood:

Post #23 by Tarantular » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:25 am

is there a way to see how I did on the exam again or review its questions? Learning more from it would be ideal, but I'd at least like to recall a number to tease my dumber friends about in the schoolyard.
---

Genexwrecker

Post #24 by Genexwrecker » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:18 am

Tarantular wrote:is there a way to see how I did on the exam again or review its questions? Learning more from it would be ideal, but I'd at least like to recall a number to tease my dumber friends about in the schoolyard.

No

PENMASTER

Post #25 by PENMASTER » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:27 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Tarantular wrote:is there a way to see how I did on the exam again or review its questions? Learning more from it would be ideal, but I'd at least like to recall a number to tease my dumber friends about in the schoolyard.

No

odd no extremely large complete easy of text this time genex
love2hate

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #26 by Jedx_EX » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:39 am

*Topic being almost 2 years old*

Supernilly

Post #27 by Supernilly » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:48 pm

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to become a judge after passing the test? Been waiting for quite some time now

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #28 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:10 pm

Supernilly wrote:Does anyone know how long it usually takes to become a judge after passing the test? Been waiting for quite some time now

Not guaranteed, if you pass they get notified and then they decide if they want to contact you.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Supernilly

Post #29 by Supernilly » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:25 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Supernilly wrote:Does anyone know how long it usually takes to become a judge after passing the test? Been waiting for quite some time now

Not guaranteed, if you pass they get notified and then they decide if they want to contact you.

I see, thanks a lot for the answer

Zack223
Mood:

Post #30 by Zack223 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Welp I'm not Planing on being a Judge any time soon.

Zacian best Pokemon he is fucking cool

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #31 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:14 pm

Bruh moment
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #32 by Christen57 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:56 pm

The only way I think you could do this would be to record yourself taking the exam with bandicam or something, then referring to that video to see what the questions were.

Genexwrecker

Post #33 by Genexwrecker » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:08 pm

Christen57 wrote:

The only way I think you could do this would be to record yourself taking the exam with bandicam or something, then referring to that video to see what the questions were.

I would advise not doing this

xsterminater

Post #34 by xsterminater » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:43 pm

Supernilly wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

that's dumb

xsterminater

Post #35 by xsterminater » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:43 pm

Supernilly wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

that's dumb

slade4000

Post #36 by slade4000 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:27 pm

chances im admin ??? is it time i come duel be like ? im former rank 1 then leave thoughts ?

Sound4

Post #37 by Sound4 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:45 pm

The Judge exam is not really the best way whether a judge or not. You should test their dueling skills. Also klubba please can you fix the board administrators they literally don't reply to anyone at all.

greg503

Post #38 by greg503 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:24 am

Sound4 wrote:The Judge exam is not really the best way whether a judge or not. You should test their dueling skills. Also klubba please can you fix the board administrators they literally don't reply to anyone at all.

That's why it isn't the only thing they consider
Buy Floowandereeze

Wek

Post #39 by Wek » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:18 am

Sound4 wrote:The Judge exam is not really the best way whether a judge or not. You should test their dueling skills. Also klubba please can you fix the board administrators they literally don't reply to anyone at all.

No one important cares about their dueling skills. :lol: There are factors to consider besides the judge exam, but that's not one of them.

Sound4

Post #40 by Sound4 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:57 pm

Wek wrote:

No one important cares about their dueling skills. :lol: There are factors to consider besides the judge exam, but that's not one of them.

To be a judge you need some kind of understanding of playing duels and in other people dueling situations.

Return to “Announcements”