The Duelingbook Tournament team is happy to present our Championship Cup #2. DBCC is a competitive tournament that will have around 64 to 128 participants & is a swiss tournament with the top cut being 8 (Prizes go to the top 3).
● Sign up's will be open for 1-2 weeks to get as many participants as possible. We will update you within our discord what day the rounds start and end.
● Post your Duelingbook Username & Discord Username in this topic. Please remember to add your Discord Tag when doing so, sign-ups not properly done will be deleted and you will NOT be added to the tournament.
● Post your Time Zone within your sign up.
● Signing up is free, It's a free tournament.
After you have registered make sure to join our discord https://discord.gg/cgS9xtXMT3. To ensure you are added make sure to @Runzy (Being in the discord is mandatory).
● This is a swiss tournament, for more information on the swiss format you can go here: https://img.yugioh-card.com/ygo_cms/ygo ... cy_2_0.pdf
● The tournament will follow Dueling Book's rules & policies https://www.duelingbook.com/rules & https://www.duelingbook.com/policies (This includes the OCG update that Duelingbook follows)
● The tournament will also follow KDE Tournament policy as long as it does not conflict with Duelingbook's rules & policy
● All games must be hosted on https://www.duelingbook.com.
● The tournament will have 7 swiss rounds & a top cut of 8. Each round will last 2 days. Extensions may be granted (if necessary).
● All games MUST be hosted as a best 2 out of 3 (Match) with siding in advanced unrated.
● You must use the current TCG Forbidden & Limited List (15/12/2020), which can be found @ https://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/. This tournament is TCG only. OCG cards are NOT allowed in this tournament.
● Disconnecting during gameplay will be counted as a game loss. Disconnecting during Siding or RPS will not be counted as a game loss (If RPS was finished the person who originally won will get to pick first or second & siding is done normally). Do not to alter your deck after disconnecting. (With the new Update on Duelingbook if you connect back to the duel after disconnecting gameplay should continue as normal).
● Changing deck is Permitted only until the top cut. During the top cut, we will request decklists and participants will be locked into the submitted decklist and will not be allowed to change or alter it.
● Be respectful during tournament play to staff and other participants. Cheating or lying to a Judge/Tournament Organizer/Participant will result in disqualification.
● Reporting scores & inactivity should be done in our discord within the appropriate section. Not finishing your match can lead to a tie or a loss depending on the circumstances. Two consecutive round absences will result in disqualification.
● Requesting a Judge for an in-game issue should be done in our discord within the appropriate section.
● 1st Place: $100
● 2nd Place: $75
● 3rd Place: $50
● 4th Place: $25
Our prize pool is $250 and the prizes will be split as shown above. All prizes will be sent via Paypal ONLY. You can also request for the prize to be given as a Duelingbook Donation Code.