Pleiades Tournament Dimension #4

You can create your own tournaments here
Auke1993
Mood:

Pleiades Tournament Dimension #4

Post #1 by Auke1993 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:41 pm

It's time for my 4th Tournament. The previous Tournament was a good success. I hope to see even more people join this time.

In my Tournaments, we will severely limit ourselves in our card selection. We'll be given 1-3 Main Sets, a Starter/Structure Deck and possible a side set. Oh, and I may throw in a custom card or two as well. We have to build our decks with only the cards found in those sets and decks.

For this Tournament, we will be making use of the following sets and decks:
2 Main Sets: 'Strike of Neos' and 'Photon Shockwave'.
1 Starter/Structure Deck: 'Super Starter: V for Victory'.
3 Side Sets: 'Duelist Pack: Battle City', 'Zexal Collection Tin' and 'Star Pack ARC-V'.
4 Custom cards: 'Quetzalmon', 'Level Calibration', 'Frost Golem' and 'Return from the Ashes'.

An important thing to note is that, even though I have a topic here, most Tournament communication (especially during the Tournament) will happen in my Discord server. It is called Pleiades Tournament Dimension. You can join the server using this link: https://discord.gg/Prn2XQs
You must be a part of the Discord server to be able to participate.

In this document, you'll be able to find all details for this Tournament, including how to register.
If you have any questions about any rules, please let me know and I'll clarify it for you.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1axi ... sp=sharing

You have at least until this upcoming Thursday (26th of December) 5:50am GMT+1 to register (so that’s the 25th for US Eastern time and west of that).

You can let me know in this topic if you want to join the Tournament.
However, please also send me a message on Discord. That's when I will complete your registration.

Auke1993
Mood:

Post #2 by Auke1993 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:53 am

A few more hours remain to register.
If you're interested in joining this Tournament, you have a few more hours to let me know of your interest to join.

If you're interested to join a Tournament like this, but you cannot or don't want to join this specific Tournament, then you can still join the server. That way you'll already be there for when the next Tournament comes around.

Auke1993
Mood:

Post #3 by Auke1993 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:44 am

The Tournament has begun.
You can follow along using the bracket: https://challonge.com/Pleiades04Swiss

If you're in the server, you can watch Replays as well in the dedicated channel for that.

Auke1993
Mood:

Post #4 by Auke1993 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:49 pm

The Tournament has ended.
The winner is Bart_Ladru using Rank 4 Xyz!

Thanks for participating. See you in Tournament #5!

Return to “Unofficial Tournaments”