Harmonic Souls: Live #15 [TCG] | Winner: kenkaku39
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:56 pm
Tournament Bracket: https://challonge.com/Harmonic_Souls_15
Harmonic Souls Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UYfkXPx
Harmonic Souls Suspended Players List: http://prntscr.com/pjsp64
Harmonic Souls Tournament Rankings: https://tiny.cc/Harmonic_Souls_Rankings
● All games must be hosted on https://duelingbook.com/ .
● All games must be hosted as a best 2 out of 3 (Match) with siding, unless specified otherwise by the host.
● All duels must be hosted without a Watcher's Password.
● You must use the current TCG Forbidden & Limited List (Oct 14th), which can be found @: https://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/
● OCG-Exclusive cards are forbidden. Currently legal cards for TCG play (in any region) can be used in this tournament.
● Deck Changing is NOT allowed. Decks cannot be changed from when they are finalized with the host.
Failure in complying with the rules can result in a Game Loss or worse.
● To register, post your Duelingbook Username in this thread.
● You cannot participate in this tournament if you're on our Suspended Player List, which can be found in our Discord Server.
● The first 8 or 16 people to sign up will be added to the tournament bracket.
● The tournament will begin immediately after we receive 8 or 16 participants.
● Contact the tournament host to report the result of your win and attach a replay.
● Be respectful during tournament play. Insulting, sharking, or harassing players is not allowed.
● 10 minutes of inactivity will result in a Game Loss. 15 minutes of inactivity will result in a Match Loss.
● The prize for winning the tournament will be $2 for every 8 people who sign up. (8 people = $2 prize, 16 people = $4, etc.)
● You may redeem the prize as a Duelingbook donation code or via Paypal.
● The winner will receive their prize no later than the end of HaYCS #2: Venice [TCG], which can be found @: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6746.