Ozone: Our Custom Card Format

You can create your own tournaments here
Monarch Snow

Ozone: Our Custom Card Format

Post #1 by Monarch Snow » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:39 pm

NEWS:

Greetings Duelists. As we close this year, we're making preparations for our 2019 campaign. One that includes the creation of formats, increased prize support, and many more things to come. With this announcement, I'm announcing the declaration of many things. Firstly, I'm announcing the creation of our Custom Card Format. For those seeking a balanced custom card format with lovely prize support, this is for you. Our format introduces donation code multipliers. Something that gradually becomes more and more valuable over time.

There's a lot of information to be disclosed regarding this format. So much information, that we recommend reading the information regarding it on our Discord. Where the rules to this type of tournament will always be available. Rules to this tournament type will be very apparent on DBF once this type of tournament is hosted.

If you wish to be a Card Adjudicator for Ozone AND/OR apart of Card Support, please contact me, Monarch Snow or Re-Qliate (either on DB on Discord).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're also hiring Tournament Hosts. If you wish to apply, please contact Lost in Illusions or `HashX~ (either on Dueling Book or on Discord) and they'll direct you in the right direction.

Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/V85mgPF

That's all folks. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and looking forward to seeing you in the new year
A huge shoutout to Mr.GFX for this beautiful BLS artwork.
RC-1, PC-1, & DC-1 Konami® Certified Judge
Retired Duelingbook Tournament Organizer
Retired Ozone Host/Administrator
Retired Judge in DU, DNx, /r/ Subrredit Discord, & The Ruling Zone
Founder of i3 & Harmonic Souls: Organized Play

Return to “Unofficial Tournaments”