Competitive Tournament (3)

You can create your own tournaments here
Sound4

Competitive Tournament (3)

Post #1 by Sound4 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:46 am

I will do the approach a bit more differently this time.
https://discord.gg/MBM25Cer
If you would like to join the tournament please join this discord server and message me ASAP to discuss time zones.
The tournament will start Saturday 15:00 WST. Please be there for your game if you can't come then don't join the tournament.
If you win the entire the tournament the prize is you will be able to play against me. You will require a deck check as well so sent me your deck on discord or on DB preferably discord.
The link for joining the tournament only if you can show up for your game:https://www.duelingbook.com/tourney?id=10621824

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:18 pm

Is the theme for this one "think fast"?
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:47 pm

Sound4 wrote:If you win the entire the tournament the prize is you will be able to play against me. You will require a deck check as well so sent me your deck on discord or on DB preferably discord.

Oh my god... Such a great prize... Of course I would love to win the chance to waste 30 minutes of my time waiting on a judge!
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Sound4

Post #4 by Sound4 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:07 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:If you win the entire the tournament the prize is you will be able to play against me. You will require a deck check as well so sent me your deck on discord or on DB preferably discord.

Oh my god... Such a great prize... Of course I would love to win the chance to waste 30 minutes of my time waiting on a judge!

It depends if you are cooperative or not besides if we disagree on a ruling I can simply look it up. Do you want to join or not?

Sound4

Post #5 by Sound4 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:08 pm

greg503 wrote:Is the theme for this one "think fast"?

What?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:22 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

It depends if you are cooperative or not besides if we disagree on a ruling I can simply look it up. Do you want to join or not?

Why yes I would love play against a player who would make me wait for a response that doesn't exist!
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Sound4

Post #7 by Sound4 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Oh my god... Such a great prize... Of course I would love to win the chance to waste 30 minutes of my time waiting on a judge!

Why yes I would love play against a player who would make me wait for a response that doesn't exist!

Not very relevant to the tournament. If you don't want to join then don't reply to my post.

Sound4

Post #8 by Sound4 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:46 pm

8-)
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Is the theme for this one "think fast"?

What?

Because "silence is consent :) "

How is this relevant to my post?

greg503

Post #9 by greg503 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:51 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:It depends if you are cooperative or not besides if we disagree on a ruling I can simply look it up. Do you want to join or not?

Not very relevant to the tournament. If you don't want to join then don't reply to my post.

I would think discussion about the "prize" of your tournament is VERY relevant
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #10 by Sound4 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:53 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Why yes I would love play against a player who would make me wait for a response that doesn't exist!

Then you say stuff about silence is consent which has nothing to do with the prize. If you win you will be able to duel me simple as that.

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:55 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Not very relevant to the tournament. If you don't want to join then don't reply to my post.

Then you say stuff about silence is consent which has nothing to do with the prize. If you win you will be able to duel me simple as that.

I did, but Oldman is talking about how he thinks you duel.
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #12 by Lil Oldman » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:16 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:It depends if you are cooperative or not besides if we disagree on a ruling I can simply look it up. Do you want to join or not?

Why it ain't relevant? It is talking about the great and wonderful prize this tournament has!

Genexwrecker

Post #13 by Genexwrecker » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:08 pm

Stop trolling my section. Those of you interested in joining can message the user. We are not doing a 22 page flamewar. If i see more of this im going to just start removing people.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Unofficial Tournaments”