Duelingbook Official Tournaments

You can join official duelingbook tournaments here
Genexwrecker

Duelingbook Official Tournaments

Post #1 by Genexwrecker » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:06 am

Welcome to the Official Duelingbook Tournaments section. Here our official Tournament Organizers Host many tournaments for you. These tournaments Range from Live Tournaments to our DBCC series that take weeks with massive prizes.

Here is a general guide to how the Official tournaments Prize table is laid out:

Live Tournaments
• 8-man Live Tournament = 3-day donation code (these codes allow custom avatars and sleeves on the site)
• 16-man Live Tournament = 6-day donation code (these codes allow custom avatars and sleeves on the site)

DBCC - Duelingbook Championship Cup
• DBCC is hosted twice a year and is currently the only big tournament we host with a cash pool for the top 4.
• We have only hosted two and plan to host more in the future. You can find them here: https://cutt.ly/ak4FGX5

Official Tournaments are meant to be fun and/or competitive for everyone. It is much appreciated that you support and show respect to not only our Tournament Organizer Team but all of your opponents in our tournaments. We reserve the right to restrict users from Tournaments if they are not behaving appropriately and disrupt tournaments and proceedings. This is rare but can happen if we constantly see such displays.

There are lots of Unofficial Tournaments that are also hosted and their Unofficial tournament teams. I highly suggest giving those a shot as well many of them offer prizes or amazing thrills which is why we are all here.

I myself oversee all Tournament proceedings and offer my assistance wherever needed. I can also offer assistance if you have any issues with a member of our team.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ecMqaE8
DB:
Official DB Tournaments (Add this account if you want to be contacted on DB when we host tournaments)
Updated: 17/02/2021
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Official Tournaments”