I dont id as a male or female so please change that

Excellion

Re: I dont id as a male or female so please change that

Post #41 by Excellion » Tue May 31, 2022 9:21 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:Its recognized in states like arizona to denote a non binary person, then the person can add their perfered gender.

Okay, and that's Arizona's choice to pander to entitled people who wanna sexually identify as attack helicopters and whatnot, not duelingbook's choice.

Exactly, then entitled binary people dont need to display their heterosexuality either, thats why im saying remove the gender selector all together if someone wants their gender to be known.

PENMASTER

Post #42 by PENMASTER » Tue May 31, 2022 9:28 pm

if non binary shit has been around for hundreds of years, I would have known about it. other than gods not having confirmed genders or are more of a concept or place, I really doubt anything like that could be applied anywhere else people understood what is the truth and what is delusion and sadly that's dying out now.

on the whole transgender athlete thing, the whole testosterone level thing doesn't really matter now due to them going their whole lives on that boost and its effects don't just disappear they probably wont be as good before they transitioned but they will never be on the same level as the avg women.

with the thing about violence against trans people in bathrooms and I cant exactly say im against that, they are in a place they shouldn't be and their delusion doesn't change the rules so people enforce them and we ignore the opportunity predators get to assualt people using this as an excuse to get in. also, we just gonna ignore discrimination against people in the workplace just because they feel uncomfortable with these people in their bathrooms and the laws mandating certain amounts of people are dumb aswell.

no one should have to take part in your delusion end of story.
love2hate

troglyte
Mood:

Post #43 by troglyte » Tue May 31, 2022 9:30 pm

Gender and Sex have distinct defintions from one another.

Sex refers to the biological component, the chromosomes, the """""laws of nature""""""" (cringe), whereas gender refers to the nonbiological components. This includes behaviors and/or social queues that can indicate one gender or the other: The clothes we wear, our posture, how we talk, societal expectations of our sex, etc.

Both components contribute to a person's overall sexual identity.

I only bring this up because people tend to uses these terms interchangeably, and they shouldn't. It just makes the discussion even more confusing.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Excellion

Post #44 by Excellion » Tue May 31, 2022 9:33 pm

PENMASTER wrote:if non binary shit has been around for hundreds of years, I would have known about it. other than gods not having confirmed genders or are more of a concept or place, I really doubt anything like that could be applied anywhere else people understood what is the truth and what is delusion and sadly that's dying out now.

on the whole transgender athlete thing, the whole testosterone level thing doesn't really matter now due to them going their whole lives on that boost and its effects don't just disappear they probably wont be as good before they transitioned but they will never be on the same level as the avg women.

with the thing about violence against trans people in bathrooms and I cant exactly say im against that, they are in a place they shouldn't be and their delusion doesn't change the rules so people enforce them and we ignore the opportunity predators get to assualt people using this as an excuse to get in. also, we just gonna ignore discrimination against people in the workplace just because they feel uncomfortable with these people in their bathrooms and the laws mandating certain amounts of people are dumb aswell.

no one should have to take part in your delusion end of story.

Non binary prefix in rome and greese, duel names in egypt denoting both masc and fem, all of hinduism japans long tradition of fluid gender identity, it is seen in just shy of every continent but the US for hundreds of thousands of years going all the way back to the story of gilgamesh where ishtar is saved frok the underworld by a gender non binary person.

Excellion

Post #45 by Excellion » Tue May 31, 2022 9:37 pm

troglyte wrote:Gender and Sex have distinct defintions from one another.

Sex refers to the biological component, the chromosomes, the """""laws of nature""""""" (cringe), whereas gender refers to the nonbiological components. This includes behaviors and/or social queues that can indicate one gender or the other: The clothes we wear, our posture, how we talk, societal expectations of our sex, etc.

I only bring this up because people tend to uses these terms interchangeably, and they shouldn't. It just makes the discussion even more confusing.

While this point would be valid... Genexwrecker is saying gender is "biological" then ignores intersex persons people of "Yy" or "xxy" chromosome pairings the reason the discussion of sexuality and gender was brought up was because genexwrecker seems to think the lgbtq+ which covers genders and sexual orientations have "too many rights".

Excellion

Post #46 by Excellion » Tue May 31, 2022 9:38 pm

Excellion wrote:

While this point would be valid... Genexwrecker is saying gender is "biological" then ignores intersex persons people of "Yy" or "xxy" chromosome pairings the reason the discussion of sexuality and gender was brought up was because genexwrecker seems to think the lgbtq+ which covers genders and sexual orientations have "too many rights".

Basically genexwrecker has said "gender is biological, except when its not binary" the exact quote is "you are either male, female or one of those with a birth defect" which ignores a massive part of biological gender studies.

PENMASTER

Post #47 by PENMASTER » Tue May 31, 2022 9:45 pm

gonna be honest just because you are some freak that doesn't fit nicely into 1 or the other category doesn't mean that categorization is wrong, there are always outliers to say otherwise but 1 in a million people can't change the whole way to categorize things. im sure even if you don't fit nicely there are ways to categorize you but if you are an outlier you don't change a thing
love2hate

Christen57

Post #48 by Christen57 » Tue May 31, 2022 9:46 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:Its recognized in states like arizona to denote a non binary person, then the person can add their perfered gender.

Okay, and that's Arizona's choice to pander to entitled people who wanna sexually identify as attack helicopters and whatnot, not duelingbook's choice.

Exactly, then entitled binary people dont need to display their heterosexuality either, thats why im saying remove the gender selector all together if someone wants their gender to be known.

You do have the option to hide your gender as multiple people already pointed out that you can leave the thing blank instead of picking male or female. That counts as "removing it" and thus fits your criteria of it being "removed".

Non binary prefix in rome and greese

Some parts of the world doing it a long time ago doesn't make it valid today. I'm sure Rome and Greece also, for a long time, believed in their Gods and pseudosciences, and believed in witches/witchcraft, human sacrifices/rituals, preserving the corpses of pharaohs so they could have the appropriate body needed to move on to the afterlife, and so on, and I bet that they abandoned all of this once science and technology were introduced and evolved to disprove many of these things.

Genexwrecker is saying gender is "biological" then ignores intersex persons people of "Yy" or "xxy" chromosome pairings

No one in history has ever had either of those chromosome combinations as far as I'm aware.

Renji Asuka

Post #49 by Renji Asuka » Tue May 31, 2022 9:48 pm

I really wanted to stay out of this debate entirely and frankly this thread should had been locked earlier. I been around twitter too long dealing with LGBTQ+ nonsense. But I'm left with no choice.

First, let's cut the crap regarding "Gender is a social construct"

The idea that gender is a social construct is relatively new by a very screwed up individuals being one of the founders to the idea. John Money, who raised a pair of twin boys. One as a boy, and one as a girl. He forced the one that was raised as a girl to be in sexual submissive poses while taking pictures, forced to grow their hair out, forced to wear dresses and play with dolls. He declared his experiment as a success.

Meanwhile the one raised as a girl played with his brother's toys in secret. 1 twin died from drug overdose. The other died from blowing his brains out with a sawn off shotgun.

If you still believe that gender is a social construct after learning this, then you quite literally support this experiment which would show how terrible of a person you really are.

Also important to note: DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE DELUSIONS OF THE MENTALLY ILL. Would you give into the delusions of a schizophrenic person? No, it's dangerous for everyone involved. Why would you do the same for people who don't know which bathroom to use? Do not expect me to call you by your preferred crap. If you have a fully functional vagina, you are a woman. End of story. If you have a fully functional penis you are a man. End of story. A woman cannot be a man and a man cannot be a woman. There is no "ands, if's or but" about it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #50 by Genexwrecker » Tue May 31, 2022 9:51 pm

It is still make believe nonsense by entitled children.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Genexwrecker

Post #51 by Genexwrecker » Tue May 31, 2022 9:52 pm

Excellion wrote:
Excellion wrote:

Basically genexwrecker has said "gender is biological, except when its not binary" the exact quote is "you are either male, female or one of those with a birth defect" which ignores a massive part of biological gender studies.

People with birth defects are still one of the 2 genders it does not create new ones.

Excellion

Post #52 by Excellion » Tue May 31, 2022 9:54 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You do have the option to hide your gender as multiple people already pointed out that you can leave the thing blank instead of picking male or female. That counts as "removing it" and thus fits your criteria of it being "removed".

Some parts of the world doing it a long time ago doesn't make it valid today. I'm sure Rome and Greece also, for a long time, believed in their Gods and pseudosciences, and believed in witches/witchcraft, human sacrifices/rituals, preserving the corpses of pharaohs so they could have the appropriate body needed to move on to the afterlife, and so on, and I bet that they abandoned all of this once science and technology were introduced and evolved to disprove many of these things.

Genexwrecker is saying gender is "biological" then ignores intersex persons people of "Yy" or "xxy" chromosome pairings

No one in history has ever had either of those chromosome combinations as far as I'm aware.

1.7% of the total population is.
https://www.americanprogress.org/articl ... variations.

Genexwrecker

Post #53 by Genexwrecker » Tue May 31, 2022 9:56 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:I really wanted to stay out of this debate entirely and frankly this thread should had been locked earlier. I been around twitter too long dealing with LGBTQ+ nonsense. But I'm left with no choice.

First, let's cut the crap regarding "Gender is a social construct"

The idea that gender is a social construct is relatively new by a very screwed up individuals being one of the founders to the idea. John Money, who raised a pair of twin boys. One as a boy, and one as a girl. He forced the one that was raised as a girl to be in sexual submissive poses while taking pictures, forced to grow their hair out, forced to wear dresses and play with dolls. He declared his experiment as a success.

Meanwhile the one raised as a girl played with his brother's toys in secret. 1 twin died from drug overdose. The other died from blowing his brains out with a sawn off shotgun.

If you still believe that gender is a social construct after learning this, then you quite literally support this experiment which would show how terrible of a person you really are.

Also important to note: DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE DELUSIONS OF THE MENTALLY ILL. Would you give into the delusions of a schizophrenic person? No, it's dangerous for everyone involved. Why would you do the same for people who don't know which bathroom to use? Do not expect me to call you by your preferred crap. If you have a fully functional vagina, you are a woman. End of story. If you have a fully functional penis you are a man. End of story. A woman cannot be a man and a man cannot be a woman. There is no "ands, if's or but" about it.
^ pretty much ends the discussion.

Christen57

Post #54 by Christen57 » Tue May 31, 2022 9:58 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:Exactly, then entitled binary people dont need to display their heterosexuality either, thats why im saying remove the gender selector all together if someone wants their gender to be known.

You have to use [url] tags when linking stuff or else the url will be replaced with "..."

You do it like this:

Code: Select all

[url]www.example.com[/url]

So it appears as this:

http://www.example.com

Excellion

Post #55 by Excellion » Tue May 31, 2022 10:00 pm

PENMASTER wrote:gonna be honest just because you are some freak that doesn't fit nicely into 1 or the other category doesn't mean that categorization is wrong, there are always outliers to say otherwise but 1 in a million people can't change the whole way to categorize things. im sure even if you don't fit nicely there are ways to categorize you but if you are an outlier you don't change a thing

And yet we make special products to accomidate ginger people who are 1.5% of the population, between 2 and 3%of children are born disabled yet we still make accomidations for them, so are you calling them entitled? also by that logic humans make up less than 1% of the total population of the earth? Yet we change things to make it easier for us.

Christen57

Post #56 by Christen57 » Tue May 31, 2022 10:05 pm

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:gonna be honest just because you are some freak that doesn't fit nicely into 1 or the other category doesn't mean that categorization is wrong, there are always outliers to say otherwise but 1 in a million people can't change the whole way to categorize things. im sure even if you don't fit nicely there are ways to categorize you but if you are an outlier you don't change a thing

And yet we make special products to accomidate ginger people who are 1.5% of the population, between 2 and 3%of children are born disabled yet we still make accomidations for them, so are you calling them entitled? also by that logic humans make up less than 1% of the total population of the earth? Yet we change things to make it easier for us.

Being confused about your own gender or wanting to sexually identify as an attack helicopter isn't a disability. It's a bad mindset. We don't need to accommodate people who want to identify as attack helicopters since attack helicopter isn't a real gender.

Excellion

Post #57 by Excellion » Tue May 31, 2022 10:05 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

No one in history has ever had either of those chromosome combinations as far as I'm aware.[/quote]
Then what is your basis for a binary system if its not based on anything "from the past"? What about the very modern examples like japan that celebrates fluid sexuality, and no greese and rome did not abandoned non binary persons as technology evolved it cannot be compared to religiious culture which changed every time a new army took over a town because non binary was an understood norm.

Also leaving it blank is not removing it, it would be like if the options for race included everything but yours, and you had no option to add it, so you had to leave it blank when identifying yourself, how would that feel?
Last edited by Excellion on Tue May 31, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Excellion

Post #58 by Excellion » Tue May 31, 2022 10:06 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You have to use [url] tags when linking stuff or else the url will be replaced with "..."

You do it like this:

Code: Select all

[url]www.example.com[/url]

So it appears as this:

http://www.example.com

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/key-issues-facing-people-intersex-traits/#:~:text=It%20is%20estimated%20that%20up,identifiable%20sexual%20or%20reproductive%20variations
Thank you.

Excellion

Post #59 by Excellion » Tue May 31, 2022 10:10 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:

Being confused about your own gender or wanting to sexually identify as an attack helicopter isn't a disability. It's a bad mindset. We don't need to accommodate people who want to identify as attack helicopters since attack helicopter isn't a real gender.

Then remove the option so it wont be abused. Its not "confusion" people want to be able to put down what they are, they could easily replace the dropdown menu with a text box entry like they did with language, people see "memeglish" as their primary language on their account and thats fine, but youre really gonna be offended if someone puts "attack helicopter' as their gender?

PENMASTER

Post #60 by PENMASTER » Tue May 31, 2022 10:11 pm

Excellion wrote:

1 for gingers its a fucking hair color and its an easy market to get buyers and in certain counties people don't make products for them cause different countries have different concentrations of red heads.
2 depending on the disability yea we put to many resources into them.
3 we are the top dogs on the planet and a similar number applies to most other shit.
in the end no one is entitled to shit for others
love2hate

Return to “Ask Me Anything”