I dont id as a male or female so please change that

Renji Asuka

Re: I dont id as a male or female so please change that

Post #81 by Renji Asuka » Tue May 31, 2022 11:31 pm

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:1. There is a market for gender neautral and gender fluid clothes even for people who arent non binary.
2.yea.. we put a lot of resources into 2-3% of the populations... so are they "entitled", if not: why are they then different from non binary people, if so, youre a bad person.
3. We are less than 1% of the population yet all change to the earth is for our betterment, does that mean every human is entitled?

lol did you really compare non binary people to the disabled. they arent entitled just because someone was born that way and even worse for you, you choose to feel that way so you arent entitled to anyone else's work or having something changed cause it doesn't accommodate what you feel

Then you arent entitled to an opinion on the subject as youve dont nothing to earn one?

Do not compare opinions which are just thoughts to rights...it makes for a weak argument and makes you look a little crazy.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #82 by Renji Asuka » Tue May 31, 2022 11:32 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:And what exactly have you done to earn your basic human rights?

You don't EARN rights. They'd be a privilege at that point.

And its someones right to identify and govern their own bodies, it goes both ways.

In the U.S. Constitution, point me to a right where I can identify as a fish.

Renji Asuka

Post #83 by Renji Asuka » Tue May 31, 2022 11:40 pm

On a side note, I remember reading an article where a chinese family (in China mind you), placed their child effectively in a chicken coop. The child grew up with those chickens. The child had clucked like a chicken, moved like a chicken, and acted like a chicken by the time authorities went in to help him.

Would you by chance, say he is a chicken @Excellion?

PENMASTER

Post #84 by PENMASTER » Tue May 31, 2022 11:47 pm

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:in the end no one is ever entitled to anything unless they were promised it or worked for it anything else just because you feel like it or were born a certain way you will never be entitled to anything

And what exactly have you done to earn your basic human rights?

who said I believe in them
love2hate

PENMASTER

Post #85 by PENMASTER » Tue May 31, 2022 11:48 pm

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:1. There is a market for gender neautral and gender fluid clothes even for people who arent non binary.
2.yea.. we put a lot of resources into 2-3% of the populations... so are they "entitled", if not: why are they then different from non binary people, if so, youre a bad person.
3. We are less than 1% of the population yet all change to the earth is for our betterment, does that mean every human is entitled?

lol did you really compare non binary people to the disabled. they arent entitled just because someone was born that way and even worse for you, you choose to feel that way so you arent entitled to anyone else's work or having something changed cause it doesn't accommodate what you feel

Then you arent entitled to an opinion on the subject as youve dont nothing to earn one?

who said opinions have anything to do with entitlement
love2hate

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #86 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:00 am

This all started because someone wanted an extra option in the gender thing. Honestly, quite incredible.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #87 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:09 am

Lil Oldman wrote:This all started because someone wanted an extra option in the gender thing. Honestly, quite incredible.

Yeah...People on the internet are insane...

troglyte
Mood:

Post #88 by troglyte » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:20 am

Renji Asuka wrote:On a side note, I remember reading an article where a chinese family (in China mind you), placed their child effectively in a chicken coop. The child grew up with those chickens. The child had clucked like a chicken, moved like a chicken, and acted like a chicken by the time authorities went in to help him.

This reminds me of a fable about an eagle who hatched in a chicken coop, and as a result, grew up thinking he was a chicken. I recommend googling it, because there are multiple versions of the story.

Was the eagle a chicken? No, of course not, anyone passing by the chicken coop could clearly see that it was an eagle. But to the chickens and to the eagle, he was no eagle, just an abmormally large chicken, because the life of a chicken was all they knew.

Some versions introduce a visitor who sees the eagle and takes the eagle under their care, in order to teach the eagle how to be an eagle. In other versions the eagle dies in the chicken coop, never realizing his true nature.

The way I interpret the story, it's ultimately up to the individual to discover themselves. Mentors/Teachers/Societal expectations may serve as guides to life, but it's ultimately up to you to decide who you are. Discover yourself. Don't let others decide who you are.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

greg503

Post #89 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:22 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:And what exactly have you done to earn your basic human rights?

You don't EARN rights. They'd be a privilege at that point.

And its someones right to identify and govern their own bodies, it goes both ways.

Your gender has little to do with your body and more to do with personal feelings, same with sexuality. Also that "right" is (about to be) a little shaky in some of the States
Buy Floowandereeze

Excellion

Post #90 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:23 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:lol did you really compare non binary people to the disabled. they arent entitled just because someone was born that way and even worse for you, you choose to feel that way so you arent entitled to anyone else's work or having something changed cause it doesn't accommodate what you feel

Do not compare opinions which are just thoughts to rights...it makes for a weak argument and makes you look a little crazy.

It is a Right to voice your opinion. But its a privlage to do so on here since "privlages have to be earned" i want to know what they did to earn it. Like they said.

PENMASTER

Post #91 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:29 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Then you arent entitled to an opinion on the subject as youve dont nothing to earn one?

It is a Right to voice your opinion. But its a privlage to do so on here since "privlages have to be earned" i want to know what they did to earn it. Like they said.

I never said anything like earning the right to speak on db I said if you think your entitled to something you earned it or were promised it, your taking that and twisting it to fit some bullshit arguement
love2hate

Renji Asuka

Post #92 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:32 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Then you arent entitled to an opinion on the subject as youve dont nothing to earn one?

This forum is considered a private entity and we do not actually have the right to voice any opinions here for that matter.

I can have the opinion that X should be executed because of Y and the Admins would instantly ban me if I stated such as it can be seen as a death threat.

I can also have the opinion that you are mentally ill, and depending on how I go about it, I can be punished for "harassment".

Renji Asuka

Post #93 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:33 am

troglyte wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:On a side note, I remember reading an article where a chinese family (in China mind you), placed their child effectively in a chicken coop. The child grew up with those chickens. The child had clucked like a chicken, moved like a chicken, and acted like a chicken by the time authorities went in to help him.

This reminds me of a fable about an eagle who hatched in a chicken coop, and as a result, grew up thinking he was a chicken. I recommend googling it, because there are multiple versions of the story.

Was the eagle a chicken? No, of course not, anyone passing by the chicken coop could clearly see that it was an eagle. But to the chickens and to the eagle, he was no eagle, just an abmormally large chicken, because the life of a chicken was all they knew.

Some versions introduce a visitor who sees the eagle and takes the eagle under their care, in order to teach the eagle how to be an eagle. In other versions the eagle dies in the chicken coop, never realizing his true nature.

The way I interpret the story, it's ultimately up to the individual to discover themselves. Mentors/Teachers/Societal expectations may serve as guides to life, but it's ultimately up to you to decide who you are. Discover yourself. Don't let others decide who you are.

Didn't even know about that fable. That sounds like a good story to tell to my children (if I had any).

Excellion

Post #94 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:17 am

greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You don't EARN rights. They'd be a privilege at that point.

Your gender has little to do with your body and more to do with personal feelings, same with sexuality. Also that "right" is (about to be) a little shaky in some of the States

Then no one should be allowed to identify as anything. Also if we are discrediting laws for potentially being overturned then why following any laws ever?

Excellion

Post #95 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:19 am

Would you... by chance have the actual article that is peer reviewed by a scientific authority... no? Didnt think so.

Excellion

Post #96 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:20 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Do not compare opinions which are just thoughts to rights...it makes for a weak argument and makes you look a little crazy.

I never said anything like earning the right to speak on db I said if you think your entitled to something you earned it or were promised it, your taking that and twisting it to fit some bullshit arguement

You werent promised a voice in this conversation, again what did you do to earn it? If its nothing than by your logic you should leave the conversation

Excellion

Post #97 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Do not compare opinions which are just thoughts to rights...it makes for a weak argument and makes you look a little crazy.

This forum is considered a private entity and we do not actually have the right to voice any opinions here for that matter.

I can have the opinion that X should be executed because of Y and the Admins would instantly ban me if I stated such as it can be seen as a death threat.

I can also have the opinion that you are mentally ill, and depending on how I go about it, I can be punished for "harassment".

I would say that is exaftly harrassment and i think i will report you, thanks

Excellion

Post #98 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:23 am

Lil Oldman wrote:This all started because someone wanted an extra option in the gender thing. Honestly, quite incredible.

Yes because apparently its too hard to add single line of text in a dropdown element on an html5 script, which would take 2/3 minutes, theyd rather call people who are non binary names behind online aliases

Excellion

Post #99 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:27 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:1 for gingers its a fucking hair color and its an easy market to get buyers and in certain counties people don't make products for them cause different countries have different concentrations of red heads.
2 depending on the disability yea we put to many resources into them.
3 we are the top dogs on the planet and a similar number applies to most other shit.
in the end no one is entitled to shit for others

1. There is a market for gender neautral and gender fluid clothes even for people who arent non binary.

Did you really just cherry pick the entire conversation, the argument was "why should accomidations be made for such a small part of the population" my responce is "because we already make accomidations for other people who are in smaller parts of the community with 0 issue."

PENMASTER

Post #100 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:40 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:It is a Right to voice your opinion. But its a privlage to do so on here since "privlages have to be earned" i want to know what they did to earn it. Like they said.

You werent promised a voice in this conversation, again what did you do to earn it? If its nothing than by your logic you should leave the conversation

you seem to have not seen my other post going over this exact thing
love2hate

Return to “Ask Me Anything”