I dont id as a male or female so please change that

PENMASTER

Re: I dont id as a male or female so please change that

Post #101 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:43 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:1. There is a market for gender neautral and gender fluid clothes even for people who arent non binary.
2.yea.. we put a lot of resources into 2-3% of the populations... so are they "entitled", if not: why are they then different from non binary people, if so, youre a bad person.
3. We are less than 1% of the population yet all change to the earth is for our betterment, does that mean every human is entitled?

lol did you really compare non binary people to the disabled. they arent entitled just because someone was born that way and even worse for you, you choose to feel that way so you arent entitled to anyone else's work or having something changed cause it doesn't accommodate what you feel

Did you really just cherry pick the entire conversation, the argument was "why should accomidations be made for such a small part of the population" my responce is "because we already make accomidations for other people who are in smaller parts of the community with 0 issue."

no one cherry-picked shit. i went over the 1 thing worth going over and it was your argument that we accommodate for minorities of people what I was talking about at the start of these replies was certain groups not fitting nicely into the categories and that they don't disprove the whole system and looking back on it you just pulled the ginger and disabled shit out of nowhere
love2hate

Renji Asuka

Post #102 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:47 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:On a side note, I remember reading an article where a chinese family (in China mind you), placed their child effectively in a chicken coop. The child grew up with those chickens. The child had clucked like a chicken, moved like a chicken, and acted like a chicken by the time authorities went in to help him.

Would you by chance, say he is a chicken @Excellion?

Would you... by chance have the actual article that is peer reviewed by a scientific authority... no? Didnt think so.

Why would a news article be peer reviewed by scientific authority?

Also: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jul/11/fiji.jennyforsyth
Last edited by Renji Asuka on Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #103 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:49 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:It is a Right to voice your opinion. But its a privlage to do so on here since "privlages have to be earned" i want to know what they did to earn it. Like they said.

This forum is considered a private entity and we do not actually have the right to voice any opinions here for that matter.

I can have the opinion that X should be executed because of Y and the Admins would instantly ban me if I stated such as it can be seen as a death threat.

I can also have the opinion that you are mentally ill, and depending on how I go about it, I can be punished for "harassment".

I would say that is exaftly harrassment and i think i will report you, thanks

Your report wouldn't do anything just so you know. Especially when I used those as examples. But hey, good to know you'll misuse the report feature.

Excellion

Post #104 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:57 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:lol did you really compare non binary people to the disabled. they arent entitled just because someone was born that way and even worse for you, you choose to feel that way so you arent entitled to anyone else's work or having something changed cause it doesn't accommodate what you feel

Did you really just cherry pick the entire conversation, the argument was "why should accomidations be made for such a small part of the population" my responce is "because we already make accomidations for other people who are in smaller parts of the community with 0 issue."

no one cherry-picked shit. i went over the 1 thing worth going over and it was your argument that we accommodate for minorities of people what I was talking about at the start of these replies was certain groups not fitting nicely into the categories and that they don't disprove the whole system and looking back on it you just pulled the ginger and disabled shit out of nowhere

Really because no where did you reference the actual point of comparison, which is population size.

PENMASTER

Post #105 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:58 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:Did you really just cherry pick the entire conversation, the argument was "why should accomidations be made for such a small part of the population" my responce is "because we already make accomidations for other people who are in smaller parts of the community with 0 issue."

Really because no where did you reference the actual point of comparison, which is population size.

i answered the questions in the first reply already and had answered the question in the second reply I answered everything you asked and brought up just cause I don't go over every point again in every post doesn't mean I didnt go over it
love2hate

Excellion

Post #106 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:01 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:On a side note, I remember reading an article where a chinese family (in China mind you), placed their child effectively in a chicken coop. The child grew up with those chickens. The child had clucked like a chicken, moved like a chicken, and acted like a chicken by the time authorities went in to help him.

Would you by chance, say he is a chicken @Excellion?

Would you... by chance have the actual article that is peer reviewed by a scientific authority... no? Didnt think so.

Because anyone can public an article saying anything, for example, the onion? Its not valid unless its peer reviewed

Christen57

Post #107 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:22 am

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

So your source is saying a few people are estimated to have "an intersex trait". Does it say what chromosome combinations these people were born with?

Yes, it does and xxy chromsomes even have a name, its called "Klinefelter syndrome" [url]https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/klinefelter-syndrome/
[/url]

"Klinefelter syndrome is a chromosomal condition in boys and men that can affect physical and intellectual development." - your medlineplus.gov source

This would mean you having XXY chromosomes still makes you male.

people see "memeglish" as their primary language on their account and thats fine

Then why would it matter what they put as their gender?

Because there are still only 2 genders. Male and female.

but youre really gonna be offended if someone puts "attack helicopter' as their gender?

No. I'm gonna think that person's trolling or trying to be funny like how I find it funny people are listing Memeglish as their language.

Right... then why shouldnt gender be any different?

Because there's no need to allow any additional genders to be added besides the 2 already displayed: Male and Female.

"Lost third gender of japan" covers it.

Could you link to it?

This source confirms that some males can be born with certain physical genitalia which appear to be female-looking, and vice versa, but it still confirms what Genexwrecker and myself have been telling you: That regardless of what these things are you're born with, you're still ultimately male if you have XY chromosomes and female if you have XX chromosomes.

Not genetically... which was the point youre bith trying to make, if its a binary system then there are only xy or xx, if its xxy or xyy or yy, it is not, by your definition, a male or female, thats the point.

If it's XXY or XYY, either of those would still make you male as you still have at least 1 Y chromosome, and YY hasn't existed as a chromosome pair in anyone so far.

Then no one should have to participate in the "delusion" of a binary system either, which is why it should be removed.

But in order for living beings to reproduce, it has to be clear to both genders who's male and who's female, which is why you don't see a male and another male (or a female and another female) attempting to reproduce. That's not a delusion. That's basic biology. In reproduction, the male is responsible for fertilizing the woman's egg. If a female thinks she is male, she will expect to be able to fertilize another woman's egg, and if a male thinks he is female, he's expect to be fertilized by another man. Humanity can't reproduce if people think like this.

Yes, they can artifical incemination can be done between 2 females using bone marrow to inceminate an egg

Even if you extract sperm and put it in the woman to impregnate her, the sperm still requires a male to produce and donate to begin with, no?

"Just because old cultures did it doesnt make it right"
But i thought you said its a "new fad" also

New in North America. Old in those Roman, Greek, and Japanese locations you listed.

First off who decides what is considered "new" and "old" and who said north america sets the standards for social norms?

"New" meaning, compared to the Roman, Greek, and Japanese locations you listed (which you said had this for hundreds of thousands of years or so), it hasn't been widely done before in America.

Social norms can vary somewhat from country to country and can also overlap somewhat. It can be the "social norm" in one country to make up and accept additional genders besides male and female but not in another country.

Excellion

Post #108 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:30 am

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Yes, it does and xxy chromsomes even have a name, its called "Klinefelter syndrome" [url]https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/klinefelter-syndrome/
[/url]

"Klinefelter syndrome is a chromosomal condition in boys and men that can affect physical and intellectual development." - your medlineplus.gov source

This would mean you having XXY chromosomes still makes you male.

people see "memeglish" as their primary language on their account and thats fine

Then why would it matter what they put as their gender?

Because there are still only 2 genders. Male and female.

but youre really gonna be offended if someone puts "attack helicopter' as their gender?

No. I'm gonna think that person's trolling or trying to be funny like how I find it funny people are listing Memeglish as their language.

Right... then why shouldnt gender be any different?

Because there's no need to allow any additional genders to be added besides the 2 already displayed: Male and Female.

"Lost third gender of japan" covers it.

Could you link to it?

This source confirms that some males can be born with certain physical genitalia which appear to be female-looking, and vice versa, but it still confirms what Genexwrecker and myself have been telling you: That regardless of what these things are you're born with, you're still ultimately male if you have XY chromosomes and female if you have XX chromosomes.

Not genetically... which was the point youre bith trying to make, if its a binary system then there are only xy or xx, if its xxy or xyy or yy, it is not, by your definition, a male or female, thats the point.

If it's XXY or XYY, either of those would still make you male as you still have at least 1 Y chromosome, and YY hasn't existed as a chromosome pair in anyone so far.

Then no one should have to participate in the "delusion" of a binary system either, which is why it should be removed.

But in order for living beings to reproduce, it has to be clear to both genders who's male and who's female, which is why you don't see a male and another male (or a female and another female) attempting to reproduce. That's not a delusion. That's basic biology. In reproduction, the male is responsible for fertilizing the woman's egg. If a female thinks she is male, she will expect to be able to fertilize another woman's egg, and if a male thinks he is female, he's expect to be fertilized by another man. Humanity can't reproduce if people think like this.

Yes, they can artifical incemination can be done between 2 females using bone marrow to inceminate an egg

Even if you extract sperm and put it in the woman to impregnate her, the sperm still requires a male to produce and donate to begin with, no?

"Just because old cultures did it doesnt make it right"
But i thought you said its a "new fad" also

New in North America. Old in those Roman, Greek, and Japanese locations you listed.

First off who decides what is considered "new" and "old" and who said north america sets the standards for social norms?

"New" meaning, compared to the Roman, Greek, and Japanese locations you listed (which you said had this for hundreds of thousands of years or so), it hasn't been widely done before in America.

Social norms can vary somewhat from country to country and can also overlap somewhat. It can be the "social norm" in one country to make up and accept additional genders besides male and female but not in another country.

The decriptor given for "male" and "female" as provided by genexwrecker is "xy" or "yy" which they are not.

Also no if you read what i stated insimination is between 2 females they extract bonemarrow to then fertilize an egg no sperm, no Male, no nothing.

And you are using completely subjective and arbitrary dates for what is "new" and "old" the newest nation is still roughly 40-50 years, in that tike non binary persons were a thing in egypt, in europe and in asia. Thatw left than a life time, not "new" enough for you?

Excellion

Post #109 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:46 am

If any of you actually cared about "nature" youd know that nothing in nature is a binary.

PENMASTER

Post #110 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:24 am

Excellion wrote:If any of you actually cared about "nature" youd know that nothing in nature is a binary.

there is a binary system for everything
the norm and freaks of nature. just because you can make up any system you want with technicalities doesn't make it true. there is always something that is either 1 thing or not like chemistry for example there are plenty of things that are 1 or the other, either things react or they don't, either something has charge or it doesn't, if something is by itself or not which determines things about it, there is defining factors everywhere decided by 1 or the other.
love2hate

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #111 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:27 am

Excellion wrote:If any of you actually cared about "nature" youd know that nothing in nature is a binary.

So is there a chance to find an Attack Helicopter Duck in the wild o:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #112 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:36 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Would you... by chance have the actual article that is peer reviewed by a scientific authority... no? Didnt think so.

Because anyone can public an article saying anything, for example, the onion? Its not valid unless its peer reviewed

Imagine comparing satirical websites that state they are satirical to actual news articles...

Excellion

Post #113 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:58 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Why would a news article be peer reviewed by scientific authority?

Imagine comparing satirical websites that state they are satirical to actual news articles...

imagine beliving an article without a reliable source, i got a bridge to sell you.

Excellion

Post #114 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:05 am

PENMASTER wrote:

the norm and freaks of nature. just because you can make up any system you want with technicalities doesn't make it true. there is always something that is either 1 thing or not like chemistry for example there are plenty of things that are 1 or the other, either things react or they don't, either something has charge or it doesn't, if something is by itself or not which determines things about it, there is defining factors everywhere decided by 1 or the other.

what are you actually talking about? There are no binaries everything is transitional, everything is on a spectrum because thats how nature works the "freaks" are adapting traits to better survive their environment. because thats how nature works, but you dont care about "nature" unless it perpetuates your beliefs.
Even chemistry, there is a Sectrum some things react more than others, some dont, some do slightly, that is called a spectrum, which means its not binary.
"change" isnt an instant thing either in nature, its always always transitional, again, not binary.

Excellion

Post #115 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:07 am

PENMASTER wrote:

what are you actually talking about? There are no binaries everything is transitional, everything is on a spectrum because thats how nature works the "freaks" are adapting traits to better survive their environment. because thats how nature works, but you dont care about "nature" unless it perpetuates your beliefs.
Even chemistry, there is a Sectrum some things react more than others, some dont, some do slightly, that is called a spectrum, which means its not binary.
"change" isnt an instant thing either in nature, its always always transitional, again, not binary.

PENMASTER

Post #116 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:13 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:

there are binaries in everything just because parts of it are transitional doesn't change 1 thing is either something or its not.
just because some things react more then others doesn't change that some things react and some things don't, an example of something closer to that topic is things that react fast or slow over time sure there's a general middle but something always leans one way or another.
also evolution has nothing to do with this I mean slow changes over generations usually stay generally within the group of the norm and people who don't evolve become the freaks just because things can change over time doesn't change that somethings are 1 thing or something else
love2hate

PENMASTER

Post #117 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:18 am

shits going in circles at this point I wonder when its gonna be locked
love2hate

Excellion

Post #118 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:19 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:there is a binary system for everything

there are binaries in everything just because parts of it are transitional doesn't change 1 thing is either something or its not.
just because some things react more then others doesn't change that some things react and some things don't, an example of something closer to that topic is things that react fast or slow over time sure there's a general middle but something always leans one way or another.
also evolution has nothing to do with this I mean slow changes over generations usually stay generally within the group of the norm and people who don't evolve become the freaks just because things can change over time doesn't change that somethings are 1 thing or something else

By definition, if it has a transition or a spectrum it is not binary, binary is ONLY 1 or 0. yes a transition EXACTLY MEANS something changing from 1 thing to another, by definition. and evolution, again, is not a binary system and it does not "stay the same in the norm" if they did, they wouldnt need to evolve, did you not pay attention in biology? See Darwins birds for example. Since we are talking about biology There are non binary animals so saying its "not natural" is wrong on its face, There are plenty of non binary species, even trans species that exist.

Excellion

Post #119 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:29 am

You guys have yet to actually give any reason or source for any of your bigotry, meanwhile ive provided 4 medical journals, 2 reports from the DoA, and several reputable articles regarding the history of nonbinary persons if by now you dont see the problem replace what youve said so far about non binary persons with any ethnic race of your choosing and see how it sounds.

PENMASTER

Post #120 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:34 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:what are you actually talking about? There are no binaries everything is transitional, everything is on a spectrum because thats how nature works the "freaks" are adapting traits to better survive their environment. because thats how nature works, but you dont care about "nature" unless it perpetuates your beliefs.

By definition, if it has a transition or a spectrum it is not binary, binary is ONLY 1 or 0. yes a transition EXACTLY MEANS something changing from 1 thing to another, by definition. and evolution, again, is not a binary system and it does not "stay the same in the norm" if they did, they wouldnt need to evolve, did you not pay attention in biology? See Darwins birds for example. Since we are talking about biology There are non binary animals so saying its "not natural" is wrong on its face, There are plenty of non binary species, even trans species that exist.

ok doing some quick reading up so your binary definition is wrong so here's this https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries. ... 1?q=binary which shows binary as 2 categories or a computer system that uses 1s and 0s and if we use the exact definition of yours the word binary doesn't apply anywhere anymore so we just switch to 2 categories which most use the word binary for also a quick google search doesn't even come up with anything like what anyone was using for binary lol.

on the evolution thing I didn't say things didn't change but that the changes were small enough and over long enough times that they wouldn't be very noticeable and were in about the norm of their generations which is surprising you didn't figure out.

just because there are non binary species and others that can transition doesn't mean it applies to humans and thats its natural to us. sure its possible in the animal kingdom but just about anything in reason could be possible but if we wanna apply it to ourselves we let evolution take it from there
love2hate

Return to “Ask Me Anything”