I dont id as a male or female so please change that

Excellion

Re: I dont id as a male or female so please change that

Post #121 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:40 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:there are binaries in everything just because parts of it are transitional doesn't change 1 thing is either something or its not.
just because some things react more then others doesn't change that some things react and some things don't, an example of something closer to that topic is things that react fast or slow over time sure there's a general middle but something always leans one way or another.
also evolution has nothing to do with this I mean slow changes over generations usually stay generally within the group of the norm and people who don't evolve become the freaks just because things can change over time doesn't change that somethings are 1 thing or something else

By definition, if it has a transition or a spectrum it is not binary, binary is ONLY 1 or 0. yes a transition EXACTLY MEANS something changing from 1 thing to another, by definition. and evolution, again, is not a binary system and it does not "stay the same in the norm" if they did, they wouldnt need to evolve, did you not pay attention in biology? See Darwins birds for example. Since we are talking about biology There are non binary animals so saying its "not natural" is wrong on its face, There are plenty of non binary species, even trans species that exist.

ok doing some quick reading up so your binary definition is wrong so here's this https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries. ... 1?q=binary which shows binary as 2 categories or a computer system that uses 1s and 0s and if we use the exact definition of yours the word binary doesn't apply anywhere anymore so we just switch to 2 categories which most use the word binary for also a quick google search doesn't even come up with anything like what anyone was using for binary lol.

on the evolution thing I didn't say things didn't change but that the changes were small enough and over long enough times that they wouldn't be very noticeable and were in about the norm of their generations which is surprising you didn't figure out.

just because there are non binary species and others that can transition doesn't mean it applies to humans and thats its natural to us. sure its possible in the animal kingdom but just about anything in reason could be possible but if we wanna apply it to ourselves we let evolution take it from there

So you then admit, again, that nature is not binary, which is what i said, and you contested. and yes small change over a long period of time means you arent evolving all at once, which once again means its a process, a transition, which means... its not... binary. and lastly how are you seriously going to say "its not natural" and "it happens in nature" as if you didnt just absolutely contradict yourself and your entire argument. Also, YES Non-binary applies to people too, it has for thousands of years, through many civilizations and cultures, its only become an issue in the last 50 years.

Excellion

Post #122 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:41 am

Also, shout out to all the head-asses who suggested "just put it in your bio" you had to reach deep in your book of interalized prejudice to pull out old "Seperate but equal" for this argument, didnt you? Shame on all of you.

PENMASTER

Post #123 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:46 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:By definition, if it has a transition or a spectrum it is not binary, binary is ONLY 1 or 0. yes a transition EXACTLY MEANS something changing from 1 thing to another, by definition. and evolution, again, is not a binary system and it does not "stay the same in the norm" if they did, they wouldnt need to evolve, did you not pay attention in biology? See Darwins birds for example. Since we are talking about biology There are non binary animals so saying its "not natural" is wrong on its face, There are plenty of non binary species, even trans species that exist.

ok doing some quick reading up so your binary definition is wrong so here's this https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries. ... 1?q=binary which shows binary as 2 categories or a computer system that uses 1s and 0s and if we use the exact definition of yours the word binary doesn't apply anywhere anymore so we just switch to 2 categories which most use the word binary for also a quick google search doesn't even come up with anything like what anyone was using for binary lol.

on the evolution thing I didn't say things didn't change but that the changes were small enough and over long enough times that they wouldn't be very noticeable and were in about the norm of their generations which is surprising you didn't figure out.

just because there are non binary species and others that can transition doesn't mean it applies to humans and thats its natural to us. sure its possible in the animal kingdom but just about anything in reason could be possible but if we wanna apply it to ourselves we let evolution take it from there

So you then admit, again, that nature is not binary, which is what i said, and you contested. and yes small change over a long period of time means you arent evolving all at once, which once again means its a process, a transition, which means... its not... binary. and lastly how are you seriously going to say "its not natural" and "it happens in nature" as if you didnt just absolutely contradict yourself and your entire argument. Also, YES Non-binary applies to people too, it has for thousands of years, through many civilizations and cultures, its only become an issue in the last 50 years.

i have been saying that are spectrums within the binary parts of nature, jesus christ im admitting there are some non binary parts to nature just like there are binary parts or something that fit in three groups but for humans just cause some mentally ill people thought they arent shit or some weird god or old historian got details wrong doesn't mean its a natural part of humanity. plus didn't romans hunt down and kill the people who thought they were something other then they weren't and had to be hid i wouldn't say its just been an issue in the past 50 years
love2hate

ScottyAdams

Post #124 by ScottyAdams » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:49 am

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Yes, it does and xxy chromsomes even have a name, its called "Klinefelter syndrome" [url]https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/klinefelter-syndrome/
[/url]

"Klinefelter syndrome is a chromosomal condition in boys and men that can affect physical and intellectual development." - your medlineplus.gov source

This would mean you having XXY chromosomes still makes you male.

people see "memeglish" as their primary language on their account and thats fine

Then why would it matter what they put as their gender?

Because there are still only 2 genders. Male and female.

but youre really gonna be offended if someone puts "attack helicopter' as their gender?

No. I'm gonna think that person's trolling or trying to be funny like how I find it funny people are listing Memeglish as their language.

Right... then why shouldnt gender be any different?

Because there's no need to allow any additional genders to be added besides the 2 already displayed: Male and Female.

"Lost third gender of japan" covers it.

Could you link to it?

This source confirms that some males can be born with certain physical genitalia which appear to be female-looking, and vice versa, but it still confirms what Genexwrecker and myself have been telling you: That regardless of what these things are you're born with, you're still ultimately male if you have XY chromosomes and female if you have XX chromosomes.

Not genetically... which was the point youre bith trying to make, if its a binary system then there are only xy or xx, if its xxy or xyy or yy, it is not, by your definition, a male or female, thats the point.

If it's XXY or XYY, either of those would still make you male as you still have at least 1 Y chromosome, and YY hasn't existed as a chromosome pair in anyone so far.

Then no one should have to participate in the "delusion" of a binary system either, which is why it should be removed.

But in order for living beings to reproduce, it has to be clear to both genders who's male and who's female, which is why you don't see a male and another male (or a female and another female) attempting to reproduce. That's not a delusion. That's basic biology. In reproduction, the male is responsible for fertilizing the woman's egg. If a female thinks she is male, she will expect to be able to fertilize another woman's egg, and if a male thinks he is female, he's expect to be fertilized by another man. Humanity can't reproduce if people think like this.

Yes, they can artifical incemination can be done between 2 females using bone marrow to inceminate an egg

Even if you extract sperm and put it in the woman to impregnate her, the sperm still requires a male to produce and donate to begin with, no?

"Just because old cultures did it doesnt make it right"
But i thought you said its a "new fad" also

New in North America. Old in those Roman, Greek, and Japanese locations you listed.

First off who decides what is considered "new" and "old" and who said north america sets the standards for social norms?

"New" meaning, compared to the Roman, Greek, and Japanese locations you listed (which you said had this for hundreds of thousands of years or so), it hasn't been widely done before in America.

Social norms can vary somewhat from country to country and can also overlap somewhat. It can be the "social norm" in one country to make up and accept additional genders besides male and female but not in another country.

Just gonna give you a source for the 3rd gender of Japan he is talking about - though reading through it, it's not so much a "gender" within itself as much as it is an orientation (bi-sexuality) and focused around how one expresses themselves outside of gender/cultural norms.

[url][https://rainbopedia.org/wiki/wakashu-japans-third-gender/#:~:text=The%20wakashu%20(roughly%20translated%2C%20%E2%80%9C,with%20both%20women%20and%20men.[/url]

Excellion

Post #125 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:55 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:

i have been saying that are spectrums within the binary parts of nature, jesus christ im admitting there are some non binary parts to nature just like there are binary parts or something that fit in three groups but for humans just cause some mentally ill people thought they arent shit or some weird god or old historian got details wrong doesn't mean its a natural part of humanity. plus didn't romans hunt down and kill the people who thought they were something other then they weren't and had to be hid i wouldn't say its just been an issue in the past 50 years

So again, you admit, you are wrong about nature being binary, because nothing youve suggested so far has been binary. Since you are such an expert then, what is a "natural part of humanity" then, and who are YOU to decide what is and is not? what right do you have to look over literally thousands of years of history, years of medical research, sociology and psychology, and unilaterally decide what "is" and "is not" natural for huamans, Last i checked the nature of humanity is lifes greatest scientific mysteries but apparently, youre claiming to have solved it? Also No, the romans didnt "hunt non binary people", source?

PENMASTER

Post #126 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:03 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:So you then admit, again, that nature is not binary, which is what i said, and you contested. and yes small change over a long period of time means you arent evolving all at once, which once again means its a process, a transition, which means... its not... binary. and lastly how are you seriously going to say "its not natural" and "it happens in nature" as if you didnt just absolutely contradict yourself and your entire argument. Also, YES Non-binary applies to people too, it has for thousands of years, through many civilizations and cultures, its only become an issue in the last 50 years.

So again, you admit, you are wrong about nature being binary, because nothing youve suggested so far has been binary. Since you are such an expert then, what is a "natural part of humanity" then, and who are YOU to decide what is and is not? what right do you have to look over literally thousands of years of history, years of medical research, sociology and psychology, and unilaterally decide what "is" and "is not" natural for huamans, Last i checked the nature of humanity is lifes greatest scientific mysteries but apparently, youre claiming to have solved it? Also No, the romans didnt "hunt non binary people", source?

you keep trying to bring up parts of nature that arent binary that have nothing to do with humans as proving me wrong dear god its getting annoying and what is natural in humanity, anything we haven't edited directly I mean simple evolution like pinky toes getting smaller over time cause shoes or certain organs not being used anymore with stuff like the apendix, I mean has a human ever at adult age completely changed gender completely naturally to reproduce in situations where its called for like some animals, I mean if we look at nature humans should totally be able to regrow whole limbs just cause a few lizards can do it
love2hate

Excellion

Post #127 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:12 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:i have been saying that are spectrums within the binary parts of nature, jesus christ im admitting there are some non binary parts to nature just like there are binary parts or something that fit in three groups but for humans just cause some mentally ill people thought they arent shit or some weird god or old historian got details wrong doesn't mean its a natural part of humanity. plus didn't romans hunt down and kill the people who thought they were something other then they weren't and had to be hid i wouldn't say its just been an issue in the past 50 years

you keep trying to bring up parts of nature that arent binary that have nothing to do with humans as proving me wrong dear god its getting annoying and what is natural in humanity, anything we haven't edited directly I mean simple evolution like pinky toes getting smaller over time cause shoes or certain organs not being used anymore with stuff like the apendix, I mean has a human ever at adult age completely changed gender completely naturally to reproduce in situations where its called for like some animals, I mean if we look at nature humans should totally be able to regrow whole limbs just cause a few lizards can do it

YES humans HAVE changed gender via hormone therapy the same process as other animals in the wild, Yes im going to keep bringing up non-binaries in nature because YOU keep claiming "non binary isnt natural" Also, the things youve listed as natural, didnt just happen over night, all of those were also transitional, a non-binary process and we CAN regrow pieces of ourselves, see, for example, our liver.

PENMASTER

Post #128 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:15 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:

YES humans HAVE changed gender via hormone therapy the same process as other animals in the wild, Yes im going to keep bringing up non-binaries in nature because YOU keep claiming "non binary isnt natural" Also, the things youve listed as natural, didnt just happen over night, all of those were also transitional, a non-binary process and we CAN regrow pieces of ourselves, see, for example, our liver.

hormone therapy doesn't count as natural its injections of stuff that wouldn't be there if they hadn't had it and it doesn't even change much.
you wont process that being non binary isn't natural for humans and never will be just cause people think they are doesn't mean they are nd im talking about whole arms an example even you cant fuck up is growing fucking wings like a butterfly
love2hate

Excellion

Post #129 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:23 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:you keep trying to bring up parts of nature that arent binary that have nothing to do with humans as proving me wrong dear god its getting annoying and what is natural in humanity, anything we haven't edited directly I mean simple evolution like pinky toes getting smaller over time cause shoes or certain organs not being used anymore with stuff like the apendix, I mean has a human ever at adult age completely changed gender completely naturally to reproduce in situations where its called for like some animals, I mean if we look at nature humans should totally be able to regrow whole limbs just cause a few lizards can do it

hormone therapy doesn't count as natural its injections of stuff that wouldn't be there if they hadn't had it and it doesn't even change much.
you wont process that being non binary isn't natural for humans and never will be just cause people think they are doesn't mean they are nd im talking about whole arms an example even you cant fuck up is growing fucking wings like a butterfly

First off, are you a doctor? a biologist? who are YOU to decide what "does and does not" count, by that logic, im sure youre also against vaccines? they are also "not natural" right? people can produce more testosterone or estrogen naturally, injections help regulate those hormones. and we have people growing prehensial tails... and horns but please tell me again how those people fit in your "totoall natural person" you have not given a single reason why non-binary is natural other than "because i think so" ignoring literal piles of supported evidence and years of history.

Genexwrecker

Post #130 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:23 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:

the treatments for gender dysphoria syndrome does not change your gender. It alters your body to help cope with a mental illness which may or may not lead you to suicide if you are not comfortable with your own body. have you yourself ever gone through any of these hormonal treatments and sex reassignment surgery?
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Excellion

Post #131 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:32 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:you keep trying to bring up parts of nature that arent binary that have nothing to do with humans as proving me wrong dear god its getting annoying and what is natural in humanity, anything we haven't edited directly I mean simple evolution like pinky toes getting smaller over time cause shoes or certain organs not being used anymore with stuff like the apendix, I mean has a human ever at adult age completely changed gender completely naturally to reproduce in situations where its called for like some animals, I mean if we look at nature humans should totally be able to regrow whole limbs just cause a few lizards can do it

the treatments for gender dysphoria syndrome does not change your gender. It alters your body to help cope with a mental illness which may or may not lead you to suicide if you are not comfortable with your own body. have you yourself ever gone through any of these hormonal treatments and sex reassignment surgery?

Source? Are you a doctor? Are you aware that stastics show the reason for suicide has nothing to do with "how comfortable you are in your body" and everything to do with bullying and social stigma?
https://www.thetrevorproject.org/resources/article/facts-about-lgbtq-youth-suicide/ Heres a source.

PENMASTER

Post #132 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:33 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:YES humans HAVE changed gender via hormone therapy the same process as other animals in the wild, Yes im going to keep bringing up non-binaries in nature because YOU keep claiming "non binary isnt natural" Also, the things youve listed as natural, didnt just happen over night, all of those were also transitional, a non-binary process and we CAN regrow pieces of ourselves, see, for example, our liver.

First off, are you a doctor? a biologist? who are YOU to decide what "does and does not" count, by that logic, im sure youre also against vaccines? they are also "not natural" right? people can produce more testosterone or estrogen naturally, injections help regulate those hormones. and we have people growing prehensial tails... and horns but please tell me again how those people fit in your "totoall natural person" you have not given a single reason why non-binary is natural other than "because i think so" ignoring literal piles of supported evidence and years of history.

are you a fucking doctor dude?
just because vaccines arent natural doesn't mean im against them that's just out of nowhere bullshit like calling someone you don't a agree with a nazi which have done like 50 times by this point.
you got a bit of a point with the tails of horns things but the cause may be natural but the effect is not if we compare to most humans.
i have given the same reason why non binary isn't natural 20 fucking times and it hassent been cause I think so its cause it doesn't fucking exist just because someone thinks they are doesn't mean they are, just because their chromosomes or parts are fucked up doesn't mean they cant be categorized nor prove the categorizations arent real
Last edited by PENMASTER on Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
love2hate

PENMASTER

Post #133 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:34 am

Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:YES humans HAVE changed gender via hormone therapy the same process as other animals in the wild, Yes im going to keep bringing up non-binaries in nature because YOU keep claiming "non binary isnt natural" Also, the things youve listed as natural, didnt just happen over night, all of those were also transitional, a non-binary process and we CAN regrow pieces of ourselves, see, for example, our liver.

Source? Are you a doctor? Are you aware that stastics show the reason for suicide has nothing to do with "how comfortable you are in your body" and everything to do with bullying and social stigma?
https://www.thetrevorproject.org/resources/article/facts-about-lgbtq-youth-suicide/ Heres a source.

either way sounds like a sucks for them moment
love2hate

Genexwrecker

Post #134 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:39 am

Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

So you havent gone through the treatments or gender dysphoria syndrome. what a shame.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Excellion

Post #135 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:44 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:the treatments for gender dysphoria syndrome does not change your gender. It alters your body to help cope with a mental illness which may or may not lead you to suicide if you are not comfortable with your own body. have you yourself ever gone through any of these hormonal treatments and sex reassignment surgery?

So you havent gone through the treatments or gender dysphoria syndrome. what a shame.

1. didnt say i did or didnt, and i will be reporting that in the abuse report. and 2. Still no source? what a shame.

Excellion

Post #136 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:56 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:hormone therapy doesn't count as natural its injections of stuff that wouldn't be there if they hadn't had it and it doesn't even change much.

just because vaccines arent natural doesn't mean im against them that's just out of nowhere bullshit like calling someone you don't a agree with a nazi which have done like 50 times by this point.
you got a bit of a point with the tails of horns things but the cause may be natural but the effect is not if we compare to most humans.
i have given the same reason why non binary isn't natural 20 fucking times and it hassent been cause I think so its cause it doesn't fucking exist just because someone thinks they are doesn't mean they are, just because their chromosomes or parts are fucked up doesn't mean they cant be categorized nor prove the categorizations arent real

Youre saying Hormone therapy "doesnt count" as natural because it helps regulate hormones and ease your bodys production of those hormones, but vaccinnes helping you generate anti-bodies and generate an immunity to the disease isnt natural either, so maybe we can agree that we, as humans, need "non-natural" methods to adapt, Again who are YOU to decide what is or is not natural?? what gives you the right to decide what IS and IS NOT NATURAL because by YOUR definition, having a tail and horns and extra fingers, toes, ect IS NATURAL. Also, by your line of thinking, dolphins should be a fish, instead of a mammal, again, youd know this if you payed attention in biology, classifications are NOT static, they change constantly and classifications are added and removed regularly because classifications arent made to be exact.

PENMASTER

Post #137 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:01 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:First off, are you a doctor? a biologist? who are YOU to decide what "does and does not" count, by that logic, im sure youre also against vaccines? they are also "not natural" right? people can produce more testosterone or estrogen naturally, injections help regulate those hormones. and we have people growing prehensial tails... and horns but please tell me again how those people fit in your "totoall natural person" you have not given a single reason why non-binary is natural other than "because i think so" ignoring literal piles of supported evidence and years of history.

Youre saying Hormone therapy "doesnt count" as natural because it helps regulate hormones and ease your bodys production of those hormones, but vaccinnes helping you generate anti-bodies and generate an immunity to the disease isnt natural either, so maybe we can agree that we, as humans, need "non-natural" methods to adapt, Again who are YOU to decide what is or is not natural?? what gives you the right to decide what IS and IS NOT NATURAL because by YOUR definition, having a tail and horns and extra fingers, toes, ect IS NATURAL. Also, by your line of thinking, dolphins should be a fish, instead of a mammal, again, youd know this if you payed attention in biology, classifications are NOT static, they change constantly and classifications are added and removed regularly because classifications arent made to be exact.

bullshit after bullshit. who are you to decide what you count as natural I can apply this shit to you all the same you apply it to me.
also what about anything that I said has anything to due with dolphins, they are warm-blooded and have lungs just because they arent the biggest thing in the ocean there are enough sea creatures like them they aren't exactly an oddity. also just cause classifications arent static doesn't mean you can make shit up and just change it cause you feel like it
love2hate

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #138 by I Only Play Water Decks » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:30 am

WTF IS GOING ON HERE? The original post was just asking for a non-binary option, then it lead to a discussion of LGBTQA++ as a whole while bringing up some casual homophobia and transphobia.

Excellion

Post #139 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:41 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:are you a fucking doctor dude?

bullshit after bullshit. who are you to decide what you count as natural I can apply this shit to you all the same you apply it to me.
also what about anything that I said has anything to due with dolphins, they are warm-blooded and have lungs just because they arent the biggest thing in the ocean there are enough sea creatures like them they aren't exactly an oddity. also just cause classifications arent static doesn't mean you can make shit up and just change it cause you feel like it

Except im not the one saying something "isnt natural" then failing to actually PROVE IT. No sources, meanwhile everytime io point out that BY YOUR LOGIC Nonbinary IS natural, you move the goal post, youve done this 3 times now. About the dolphin statement, Dolphins were originally classified as fish until they were recatagorized as mammals, which is an example of what i was talking about, classifcations changing wildly and regularly and they CAN change on a whim.

PENMASTER

Post #140 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:00 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:Youre saying Hormone therapy "doesnt count" as natural because it helps regulate hormones and ease your bodys production of those hormones, but vaccinnes helping you generate anti-bodies and generate an immunity to the disease isnt natural either, so maybe we can agree that we, as humans, need "non-natural" methods to adapt, Again who are YOU to decide what is or is not natural?? what gives you the right to decide what IS and IS NOT NATURAL because by YOUR definition, having a tail and horns and extra fingers, toes, ect IS NATURAL. Also, by your line of thinking, dolphins should be a fish, instead of a mammal, again, youd know this if you payed attention in biology, classifications are NOT static, they change constantly and classifications are added and removed regularly because classifications arent made to be exact.

Except im not the one saying something "isnt natural" then failing to actually PROVE IT. No sources, meanwhile everytime io point out that BY YOUR LOGIC Nonbinary IS natural, you move the goal post, youve done this 3 times now. About the dolphin statement, Dolphins were originally classified as fish until they were recatagorized as mammals, which is an example of what i was talking about, classifcations changing wildly and regularly and they CAN change on a whim.

bro just shut the fuck up you keep bringing up new random bullshit semantics also the classification of dolphins wassent changed on a whim, you keep trying to move the goalpost back and im setting it in its correct place
love2hate

Return to “Ask Me Anything”