I am new to the game

brushwood

I am new to the game

Post #1 by brushwood » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:44 am

is there a game that teaches you the game and providing information about most of the cards without reading the whole card list ?

{Revolution} Beerus

Post #2 by {Revolution} Beerus » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:38 pm

well learning to play the game your better off using duelingbook, finding a friend that can help or watch a video.

About the other part of your question i dont think there is one, you just have to play the game and spend some time in the deck creator.

Ayano

Post #3 by Ayano » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:53 am

{Revolution} Beerus wrote:well learning to play the game your better off using duelingbook, finding a friend that can help or watch a video.

About the other part of your question i dont think there is one, you just have to play the game and spend some time in the deck creator.

This^, there's not one, you're better off just taking it slowly with a friend or watching others play and trying to get the gist of it. You could also try and learn using YGOpro since it's automated and you can't make illegal plays there but you'll still need a friend to explain certain stuff. Other than that... read the rulebook if you haven't already (https://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook ... _EN_10.pdf)

If you reaaallly don't wanna do any of that i'm willing to teach you the basics (although you should still read the rulebook)
Arc V Rin/Arc V Grace | ex [SPA] Sky Parameters member

Return to “Ask Me Anything”