judge exam

Heybuddymandude
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:59 pm
Reputation: 0

judge exam

Post #1 by Heybuddymandude » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:46 pm

is there a way to take the exam for fun i feel like that would be a good idea
:roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: :? :shock: :o :( ;) :) :D :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 2356
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 201
Location: Flundereeze

Post #2 by greg503 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:21 am

Heybuddymandude wrote:is there a way to take the exam for fun i feel like that would be a good idea
:roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: :? :shock: :o :( ;) :) :D :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

They spend like a year making 1 version of a new judge test. They're not going to let people get reps in and artificially inflate their score when they take it "for real."
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 2691
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 398

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:19 am

Heybuddymandude wrote:is there a way to take the exam for fun i feel like that would be a good idea
:roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: :? :shock: :o :( ;) :) :D :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

No
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

M112x
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:30 am
Reputation: 3

Post #4 by M112x » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:44 am

i want ask something a little bit connected with this question.. Is it possible watch previous judge exam with the solutions?

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 2691
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 398

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:21 pm

M112x wrote:i want ask something a little bit connected with this question.. Is it possible watch previous judge exam with the solutions?

No
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Gnore
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Post #6 by Gnore » Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:13 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
M112x wrote:i want ask something a little bit connected with this question.. Is it possible watch previous judge exam with the solutions?

No

What are the merits of not?


Return to “Ask Me Anything”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests