Suggestion or Glitch (?)

Cromat

Suggestion or Glitch (?)

Post #1 by Cromat » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:11 pm

Hello,

I am not aware of that you aware of this or not but, while you're at Rock/Paper/Scissors screen; and your opponent and/or you gone to AFK for a second(s)/minute(s) and you or your opponent calls a Judge for some issue(s) (as an example; for AFK being or some occured glitch(es)), then you or your opponent return to game and "Rock/Paper/Scissors" screen if passes because of you or your opponent and/or selected 1 option about who will go 1st or 2nd to first turn. After that, if you and your opponent wants to cancel the call because you or your opponent come to game, you cannot cancel this call ever again. And also, if you or your opponent refreshes their web pages, and relogged to site, "Call Judge" button looks like you never clicked it. Therefore you or your opponent can't cancel the call. But you and your opponent still can see that in the log. Also, if you want to click that "Call Judge" button after those, nothing would happen to that button. And that may create a situation that cost to you or your opponent like "Call Judge Button Misuse" when Judge arrived to Duel. I couldn't give the decision about that I should place this subject under to "Suggestions" section or "Report Glitch" section. How do you think to handle this issue.

Many thanks.

Cromat

Post #2 by Cromat » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:51 am

You can reach the visual source about mentioned situation from here.
And also you can see from here that when you trying to click the button again, nothing is happening because previous call didn't canceled yet, therefore it does not allow us to call or cancel the call afterwards.

Return to “Ask Me Anything”