Card IDs and How to find cards?

TheNewMeta

Card IDs and How to find cards?

Post #1 by TheNewMeta » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:15 pm

So one of my absolute favorite features of Duelingbook are these pages: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=13645

The way the cards are generated and look very clean and clear while the only part that can suffer is the card art (Not always, sometimes the art is good too depending on the image used.) is so helpful for me.

I have a question though, is there any way I can quickly bring this page up for any given card? Custom or otherwise? My problem currently is that I want to find the Card ID page for particular cards, such as the latest added cards. The way I normally find cards is tedious, I change the ID numbers at a time until I find what I'm looking for. For example, if I'm looking for Kashtiratheosis, I might start at a number like 13550. Then I just keep adding 1 to the URL until I find it, which means I cycle through sometimes hundreds of cards until I find what I'm looking for.

I really wish there was a way (There might already be one I'm not aware of) to find particular card ID pages so I can see the image in full. I've tried double clicking cards, and that method seems to only work while viewing my own custom cards, but sometimes I want to bring up the page for official cards added to the database and other users' custom cards.

:?: :?: :?:

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:00 am

TheNewMeta

Post #3 by TheNewMeta » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:09 pm

Christen57 wrote:Would this guide help? https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=48829#p48829

This is exactly what I needed, thank you so much. It's actually funny, I figured out some of what was in this guide on my own, but never realized I could inspect element while simply making a deck, I kept trying it from the card page itself and trying to work backwards.

Return to “Ask Me Anything”