Why was i banned?

kromatto

Why was i banned?

Post #1 by kromatto » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:54 pm

Hello,
i want to ask a simple question, but for it i need to explain my case.
my username is kromatto, and I have been banned (or so says the site). however i don't see how or why that have been the case.
i'm not playing on the ladder or with anyone for that matter, i'm just creating custom cards to have fun with my best bud once in a while.
most of my cards are references to other games like grand chase, world of warcraft and some of them may have a "risqué" art without, as long as i know, pure sexual content (it's usually a cleavage or so).
but a cardartmay be changed and i don't know if that is my reason to get banned.
maybe because of a VPN i usually have, i'm not certain it works and so i usually leave it on without thinking.
was it an auto ban? was it justified? can an admin tell me please?
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:04 pm

kromatto wrote:Hello,
i want to ask a simple question, but for it i need to explain my case.
my username is kromatto, and I have been banned (or so says the site). however i don't see how or why that have been the case.
i'm not playing on the ladder or with anyone for that matter, i'm just creating custom cards to have fun with my best bud once in a while.
most of my cards are references to other games like grand chase, world of warcraft and some of them may have a "risqué" art without, as long as i know, pure sexual content (it's usually a cleavage or so).
but a cardartmay be changed and i don't know if that is my reason to get banned.
maybe because of a VPN i usually have, i'm not certain it works and so i usually leave it on without thinking.
was it an auto ban? was it justified? can an admin tell me please?
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Since DB uses networks and the like to find alt accounts, using a VPN makes your account more likely to be punished for someone else's rulebreaking.
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:14 am

Stop using the vpn dude
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Ask Me Anything”