What does this mean?

Renji Asuka

Re: What does this mean?

Post #101 by Renji Asuka » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:14 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote::twisted: I
I literally just said in one of my other posts that me asking questions isn't an offense so you're making a valid point. Yugioh wiki is actually one of main sources people use regarding the rules
in yugioh.

But we are not in the wiki, are we?

Dueling book has similar rulings to wiki. Dueling book tries to copy irl as much as possible.

Duelingbook has its OWN RULES that YOU MUST FOLLOW HERE: https://www.duelingbook.com/rules and the rules are not limited to what said examples are.

Let's see what rules you have broken shall we?

Slow Play Major with this "Being unresponsive for 30 seconds after being prompted by an Administrator" particular example, and mind you, what is which results in Game/Match loss

Then you have Rule Sharking, where you tried to prevent your opponent from responding to your card by saying "its too late", to gain an unfair advantage. Which results in a warning

Then you have non-compliance, where you refused to play even if you were told to by the judge after the ruling was given. Which results in a game loss/warning

Then you have cheating in which you tried to misrepresent the rules when you told your opponent "silence is consent". Which results in a 3 Day Ban

Then you have lying to an admin from when you tried to make the claim the opponent didn't say anything, and they did. Which is another 3 Day Ban

Then you have unsportsmanship by also holding up the game because you were about to lose. By not allowing their card to go through even though their response was legal. Warning/Game Loss (Game Loss if upped to major).

Then you have spam minor by constantly asking the judge stupid questions. Which is a warning and when told to stop you ignored the admin so its another 1 day ban.

So do you really want to go down this rabbit hole?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #102 by greg503 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:47 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:If you tried this irl, you'd be kicked out from the store.

It depends

No it doesn't, nobody wants to play with someone who ignores the other player
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #103 by Sound4 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:27 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:But we are not in the wiki, are we?

Dueling book has similar rulings to wiki. Dueling book tries to copy irl as much as possible.

Duelingbook has its OWN RULES that YOU MUST FOLLOW HERE: https://www.duelingbook.com/rules and the rules are not limited to what said examples are.

Slow Play Major with this "Being unresponsive for 30 seconds after being prompted by an Administrator" particular example, and mind you, what is which results in Game/Match loss

Then you have Rule Sharking, where you tried to prevent your opponent from responding to your card by saying "its too late", to gain an unfair advantage. Which results in a warning

Then you have non-compliance, where you refused to play even if you were told to by the judge after the ruling was given. Which results in a game loss/warning

Then you have cheating in which you tried to misrepresent the rules when you told your opponent "silence is consent". Which results in a 3 Day Ban

Then you have lying to an admin from when you tried to make the claim the opponent didn't say anything, and they did. Which is another 3 Day Ban

Then you have unsportsmanship by also holding up the game because you were about to lose. By not allowing their card to go through even though their response was legal. Warning/Game Loss (Game Loss if upped to major).

Then you have spam minor by constantly asking the judge stupid questions. Which is a warning and when told to stop you ignored the admin so its another 1 day ban.

https://www.yugioh-card.com/ph/event/ru ... s/?lang=en
"Though an average of 3 minutes may be spent on each turn, excessive time should not be spent to allow the tournament to proceed properly. Any duelists caught taking too long (or intentionally stalling for time) may be penalized."
"During the duel, all actions taken by either duelist must be made clear and acknowledged by both sides."
Here is a link on the tournament rules. Vey similar to Dueling book rules. Dueling book tries to copy irl as much as possible. You seem to not be reading what I am saying and missing my points.
I was never unresponsive for 30 seconds. I don't know where you got that from. This never happened in the duel.

I have said this many times but you have ignored multiple times. The judge would have literally said I was rules harking and given me the game loss if I was.

I literally said I was reading multiple times but N3sh didn't care. Pretty much nobody can read and type at the same time.

I never lied I was very clear on what my nachster 2nd effect was but my opponent was silent only after My effect was finished he responded with "on eff" which is a terrible way to respond. I gave the opponent an extra seven seconds to respond. Look at my link on how "on eff" is an way you have a response in yugioh context and not acceptable.

Multiple judge have agreed that silence is consent in yugioh. There is no reason why an opponent should take long to respond. Communication is key.

I actually had the advantage in the duel and again me asking questions isn't an offense.
Spam is saying the same thing irrelevant comment. I had to reapeat the same thing twice as n3sh ignored them all my questions were relevant. The judge yde would have given me a warning and said if I was spamming.

Wek

Post #104 by Wek » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:45 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:No it isn't it was never stated never implied and factually incorrect. The definition of slow play is a player who is excessively slow while searching his or her Deck with an appropriate effect. Me asking questions isn't slow play. Another thing me asking questions isn't an offense either. Where do you get this false information?

https://www.duelingbook.com/rules
Slow Play (Minor): Unintentionally playing slowly or stalling, causing game delay. A reasonable pace must be kept even if a situation is complex. In-Duel warning.
Slow Play (Major): Unresponsive or upgrade after a second Slow Play (Minor) offense. A player will not make a move even after instructed by an Administrator. Game/Match Loss.

Offenses are not limited to examples given in italics.

Here is a link on how slow play is penalized. https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Slow_Play
"This penalty is appropriate when a player intentionally or unintentionally plays slowly, causing a delay in the game. It is a player’s responsibility to play at a reasonable pace, regardless of how complex a situation may be."
I was never playing slow in that duel. Like I said earlier I was reading my opponents card yet N3sh didn't care and didn't allow me to read the opponent cards. Again me asking questions isn't an offense.

Wow, I knew fandom was bad, but they don't even have slow play right? :lol: You know fandom doesn't know what it's talking about when it says slow play can be intentional. :P

Wek

Post #105 by Wek » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:47 pm

Sound4 wrote::twisted: I
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have provided links to support my claims yet you are not reading what I am saying. It seems in a lot of your posts that you have not read my previous posts properly and making false claims.

And you been provided links to the rules and even had it explained to you and you won't accept this. Yugioh Wiki isn't a valid source for your claims at all when it comes to the rules on this site.

I literally just said in one of my other posts that me asking questions isn't an offense so you're making a valid point. Yugioh wiki is actually one of main sources people use regarding the rules
in yugioh.

The fandom is a joke. It's outdated, frequently wrong, and isn't worth using for much of anything, especially since Yugipedia pretty much outclasses it already if you were desperate for unofficial sources. Or you could just use primary sources instead rather than secondhand links. 8-)

Wek

Post #106 by Wek » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:52 pm

Anyways, I've had my laugh reading over this. Sound4 has already had everything explained to them. Claiming ignorance to the rules won't stop them them from applying, and the appropriate penalties will keep happening.

Renji Asuka

Post #107 by Renji Asuka » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:53 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Dueling book has similar rulings to wiki. Dueling book tries to copy irl as much as possible.

"Though an average of 3 minutes may be spent on each turn, excessive time should not be spent to allow the tournament to proceed properly. Any duelists caught taking too long (or intentionally stalling for time) may be penalized."
"During the duel, all actions taken by either duelist must be made clear and acknowledged by both sides."
Here is a link on the tournament rules. Vey similar to Dueling book rules. Dueling book tries to copy irl as much as possible. You seem to not be reading what I am saying and missing my points.
I was never unresponsive for 30 seconds. I don't know where you got that from. This never happened in the duel.

I have said this many times but you have ignored multiple times. The judge would have literally said I was rules harking and given me the game loss if I was.

I literally said I was reading multiple times but N3sh didn't care. Pretty much nobody can read and type at the same time.

I never lied I was very clear on what my nachster 2nd effect was but my opponent was silent only after My effect was finished he responded with "on eff" which is a terrible way to respond. I gave the opponent an extra seven seconds to respond. Look at my link on how "on eff" is an way you have a response in yugioh context and not acceptable.

Multiple judge have agreed that silence is consent in yugioh. There is no reason why an opponent should take long to respond. Communication is key.

I actually had the advantage in the duel and again me asking questions isn't an offense.
Spam is saying the same thing irrelevant comment. I had to reapeat the same thing twice as n3sh ignored them all my questions were relevant. The judge yde would have given me a warning and said if I was spamming.

Everything you stated is irrelevant, your link is irrelevant. The only link that matters is the link I provided. These are the rules you broke.

Sound4

Post #108 by Sound4 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:57 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Duelingbook has its OWN RULES that YOU MUST FOLLOW HERE: https://www.duelingbook.com/rules and the rules are not limited to what said examples are.

Everything you stated is irrelevant, your link is irrelevant. The only link that matters is the link I provided. These are the rules you broke.

I never broke any of the rules you said.

Have a nice day.

greg503

Post #109 by greg503 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:15 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:https://www.yugioh-card.com/ph/event/ru ... s/?lang=en

Have a nice day.

You want to be "that guy" then.
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #110 by Genexwrecker » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:38 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Have a nice day.
and I the judge am saying you did.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Renji Asuka

Post #111 by Renji Asuka » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:47 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Have a nice day.

And you're inherently wrong, and forever will be wrong.

Sound4

Post #112 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:04 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Everything you stated is irrelevant, your link is irrelevant. The only link that matters is the link I provided. These are the rules you broke.

Have a nice day.

You are not the judge who judged that duel. N3sh would have said if I did break any of the rules.

Renji Asuka

Post #113 by Renji Asuka » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:36 am

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I never broke any of the rules you said.

Have a nice day.

You are not the judge who judged that duel. N3sh would have said if I did break any of the rules.

Imagine thinking you're out of the woods despite the admins can straight up view the replay, view this thread even and still ban you regardless if another judge had judged the duel.

You're literally on thin ice.

greg503

Post #114 by greg503 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:04 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I never broke any of the rules you said.

Have a nice day.

Aren't they also a ban evader Genex?
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #115 by Renji Asuka » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:31 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:and I the judge am saying you did.

Yup

Sound4

Post #116 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:56 pm

:oops:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

What do you mean?

Sound4

Post #117 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:58 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Imagine thinking you're out of the woods despite the admins can straight up view the replay, view this thread even and still ban you regardless if another judge had judged the duel.

You're literally on thin ice.

The replay was already reviewed and handled. It seems like you simply don't read posts before making a reply.

Genexwrecker

Post #118 by Genexwrecker » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:39 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

no
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

greg503

Post #119 by greg503 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:53 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You are not the judge who judged that duel. N3sh would have said if I did break any of the rules.

no

So this is alt for the forums where their main got banned, which doesn't translate back to the main site. Is that a correct assessment?
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #120 by Sound4 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:22 pm

greg503 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
greg503 wrote:Aren't they also a ban evader Genex?

no

So this is alt for the forums where their main got banned, which doesn't translate back to the main site. Is that a correct assessment?

All this is assumptions without any proof. Genexwrecker even said no.

Return to “Ask Me Anything”