What does this mean?

Sound4

Re: What does this mean?

Post #81 by Sound4 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:59 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/rules
Slow Play (Minor): Unintentionally playing slowly or stalling, causing game delay. A reasonable pace must be kept even if a situation is complex. In-Duel warning.
Slow Play (Major): Unresponsive or upgrade after a second Slow Play (Minor) offense. A player will not make a move even after instructed by an Administrator. Game/Match Loss.

Offenses are not limited to examples given in italics.

Here is a link on how slow play is penalized. https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Slow_Play
"This penalty is appropriate when a player intentionally or unintentionally plays slowly, causing a delay in the game. It is a player’s responsibility to play at a reasonable pace, regardless of how complex a situation may be."
I was never playing slow in that duel. Like I said earlier I was reading my opponents card yet N3sh didn't care and didn't allow me to read the opponent cards. Again me asking questions isn't an offense.

Yes you were slow playing, card reading shouldn't take that long. Again, asking the same question that was already answered and refusing to play until they answer is intentional stalling.

I already mentioned this in another post pretty much noby can read and type at the same time so while I was reading N3sh was just saying "proceed" which prevented me from reading my opponent card as I had to say read again.
Last edited by Sound4 on Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sound4

Post #82 by Sound4 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:59 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Slow Play (Minor): Unintentionally playing slowly or stalling, causing game delay. A reasonable pace must be kept even if a situation is complex. In-Duel warning.
Slow Play (Major): Unresponsive or upgrade after a second Slow Play (Minor) offense. A player will not make a move even after instructed by an Administrator. Game/Match Loss.

Here is a link on how slow play is penalized. https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Slow_Play
"This penalty is appropriate when a player intentionally or unintentionally plays slowly, causing a delay in the game. It is a player’s responsibility to play at a reasonable pace, regardless of how complex a situation may be."
I was never playing slow in that duel. Like I said earlier I was reading my opponents card yet N3sh didn't care and didn't allow me to read the opponent cards. Again me asking questions isn't an offense.

Yes you were slow playing, card reading shouldn't take that long. Again, asking the same question that was already answered and refusing to play until they answer is intentional stalling.

I already mentioned this in another post pretty much noby can read and type at the same time so while I was reading N3sh was just saying "proceed" which prevented me from reading my opponent card as I had to say read again.

Sound4

Post #83 by Sound4 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:00 pm

On accident making two of the same posts

Renji Asuka

Post #84 by Renji Asuka » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:25 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Here is a link on how slow play is penalized. https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Slow_Play

Stop making excuses for yourself. You had to read Harpie's Feather Duster, you had no response to it so you still held up the game. You already knew what that card did. But that's beside the point. When the judge tells you to fucking play the game, you fucking play the game. You were doing all you can to hold up the duel.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #85 by Renji Asuka » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:27 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:No it isn't it was never stated never implied and factually incorrect. The definition of slow play is a player who is excessively slow while searching his or her Deck with an appropriate effect. Me asking questions isn't slow play. Another thing me asking questions isn't an offense either. Where do you get this false information?

https://www.duelingbook.com/rules

Doesn't matter what you link, you still slow played. It was a MAJOR, you're lucky you didn't get a game loss.

Genex, can you just ban this guy already? He's straight up trying to defend himself for sharking his opponents at this point.

Genexwrecker

Post #86 by Genexwrecker » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:09 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:No it isn't it was never stated never implied and factually incorrect. The definition of slow play is a player who is excessively slow while searching his or her Deck with an appropriate effect. Me asking questions isn't slow play. Another thing me asking questions isn't an offense either. Where do you get this false information?

https://www.duelingbook.com/rules

We are not the wikia we have slowplay clearly defined in our rules page which was already linked to you. if you dont want to follow that rules page then you dont need to play on the site.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

greg503

Post #87 by greg503 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:36 pm

DB rules on Non-compliance: Refusing to comply with an Administrator's instructions and not making a move even by their instruction.
Examples they give:
- A player fails to comply with an Administrator's instructions after being given 30 seconds to do so.
- A player continues to be extensively slow when making a move after being told to play faster.
- Refusing to play after a receiving a warning, or after an issue was addressed and solved.
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #88 by Sound4 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:51 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

We are not the wikia we have slowplay clearly defined in our rules page which was already linked to you. if you dont want to follow that rules page then you dont need to play on the site.

I followed all of the rules you say I should have been given the game loss but I didn't break any rules that would have warranted a game loss.

Renji Asuka

Post #89 by Renji Asuka » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:59 am

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Here is a link on how slow play is penalized. https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Slow_Play

I followed all of the rules you say I should have been given the game loss but I didn't break any rules that would have warranted a game loss.

When you even have an admin disagreeing with you with facts and other people calling out your bullshit. At that point stop doubling down. You're in the wrong PERIOD. You have yet to be correct even ONCE.

greg503

Post #90 by greg503 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:43 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

DB rules on Non-compliance: Refusing to comply with an Administrator's instructions and not making a move even by their instruction.
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #91 by Sound4 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:25 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:We are not the wikia we have slowplay clearly defined in our rules page which was already linked to you. if you dont want to follow that rules page then you dont need to play on the site.

When you even have an admin disagreeing with you with facts and other people calling out your bullshit. At that point stop doubling down. You're in the wrong PERIOD. You have yet to be correct even ONCE.

I have provided links to support my claims yet you are not reading what I am saying. It seems in a lot of your posts that you have not read my previous posts properly and making false claims.

Renji Asuka

Post #92 by Renji Asuka » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:26 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I followed all of the rules you say I should have been given the game loss but I didn't break any rules that would have warranted a game loss.

I have provided links to support my claims yet you are not reading what I am saying. It seems in a lot of your posts that you have not read my previous posts properly and making false claims.

And you been provided links to the rules and even had it explained to you and you won't accept this. Yugioh Wiki isn't a valid source for your claims at all when it comes to the rules on this site.

Sound4

Post #93 by Sound4 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:34 pm

:twisted: I
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:When you even have an admin disagreeing with you with facts and other people calling out your bullshit. At that point stop doubling down. You're in the wrong PERIOD. You have yet to be correct even ONCE.

And you been provided links to the rules and even had it explained to you and you won't accept this. Yugioh Wiki isn't a valid source for your claims at all when it comes to the rules on this site.

I literally just said in one of my other posts that me asking questions isn't an offense so you're making a valid point. Yugioh wiki is actually one of main sources people use regarding the rules
in yugioh.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #94 by Lil Oldman » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:42 pm

Sound4 wrote::twisted: I
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have provided links to support my claims yet you are not reading what I am saying. It seems in a lot of your posts that you have not read my previous posts properly and making false claims.

I literally just said in one of my other posts that me asking questions isn't an offense so you're making a valid point. Yugioh wiki is actually one of main sources people use regarding the rules
in yugioh.

But we are not in the wiki, are we?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #95 by Renji Asuka » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:46 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have provided links to support my claims yet you are not reading what I am saying. It seems in a lot of your posts that you have not read my previous posts properly and making false claims.

in yugioh.

When your questions is holding up the game state and you're not playing when the ruling has been given, yes, it is against the rules whether you like it or not. The only time the wiki comes into play is for card rulings or game rulings.

This is DuelingBook, it has its own rules which you kept breaking.

greg503

Post #96 by greg503 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:03 am

If you tried this irl, you'd be kicked out from the store.
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #97 by Genexwrecker » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:59 am

You were in the wrong end of story.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4

Post #98 by Sound4 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:02 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And you been provided links to the rules and even had it explained to you and you won't accept this. Yugioh Wiki isn't a valid source for your claims at all when it comes to the rules on this site.

in yugioh.
and
When your questions is holding up the game state and you're not playing when the ruling has been given, yes, it is against the rules whether you like it or not. The only time the wiki comes into play is for card rulings or game rulings.

This is DuelingBook, it has its own rules which you kept breaking.

All my question were all had logic which deserved an answer but N3sh did not care. I literally communicate everything but N3sh didn't mention to the opponent that it was clear I was activating my nachster 2nd effect. Dueling book has similar rulings to yugioh wiki. You say I kept breaking the rules but I see nothing in the duel that I "broke" the rules. I would have been given the game loss if I did.

Sound4

Post #99 by Sound4 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:02 pm

greg503 wrote:If you tried this irl, you'd be kicked out from the store.

It depends

Sound4

Post #100 by Sound4 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And you been provided links to the rules and even had it explained to you and you won't accept this. Yugioh Wiki isn't a valid source for your claims at all when it comes to the rules on this site.

in yugioh.

But we are not in the wiki, are we?

Dueling book has similar rulings to wiki. Dueling book tries to copy irl as much as possible.

Return to “Ask Me Anything”