What does this mean?

PENMASTER

Re: What does this mean?

Post #41 by PENMASTER » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:53 pm

i swear him trying to to defend "on eff" isnt a responce is soo fucking funny like the fuck did you expect for him to do when you said that
love2hate

Sound4

Post #42 by Sound4 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:56 pm

PENMASTER wrote:i swear him trying to to defend "on eff" isnt a responce is soo fucking funny like the fuck did you expect for him to do when you said that

I expected him to say something that make sense. Like "resp" which is even shorter. I even waited for a response.

Renji Asuka

Post #43 by Renji Asuka » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:58 pm

Sound4 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:i swear him trying to to defend "on eff" isnt a responce is soo fucking funny like the fuck did you expect for him to do when you said that

I expected him to say something that make sense. Like "resp" which is even shorter. I even waited for a response.

You didn't though, you rushed into your plays, and even ignored the chat.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #44 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:08 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

From 4:07 to 4:14 I waited and extra seven seconds and communicated well to make what is happening. There is no reason why the opponent took that long to respond

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:16 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I expected him to say something that make sense. Like "resp" which is even shorter. I even waited for a response.

From 4:07 to 4:14 I waited and extra seven seconds and communicated well to make what is happening. There is no reason why the opponent took that long to respond

Does not matter, YOU CHOSE to keep playing when you CLEARLY WEREN'T GIVEN THE OKAY. Stop JUSTIFYING YOUR SHITTY BEHAVIOR.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #46 by Lil Oldman » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:30 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I expected him to say something that make sense. Like "resp" which is even shorter. I even waited for a response.

Lord forgive that you give actual response time to your opponent. he at the seven second mark responded and instead of you actually listening to him you continued playing like nothing happened.
Also, quite odd for you to say that 7 seconds is way to much time, but most of your "reading" was intentional stalling. Even at the end, when the plays didn't even matter.
Quoting your opponent
"i said hold on because you just rushed and took cyber dragon, you didnt even let me", you rushed your plays, disallowing the interaction between you two.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Genexwrecker

Post #47 by Genexwrecker » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:27 am

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:This is not the place to continue this your report was handled case closed.

I know it was handled. Yet you were making false claims and other people which I had to reply.

What have I said in this thread that is incorrect?
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4

Post #48 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:55 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:This is not the place to continue this your report was handled case closed.

I know it was handled. Yet you were making false claims and other people which I had to reply.

What have I said in this thread that is incorrect?

That the judge was very lenient and given me many chances.

Sound4

Post #49 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:27 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You didn't though, you rushed into your plays, and even ignored the chat.

Does not matter, YOU CHOSE to keep playing when you CLEARLY WEREN'T GIVEN THE OKAY. Stop JUSTIFYING YOUR SHITTY BEHAVIOR.

This is from the official rule book

"If your opponent does not respond, you may activate a second effect and create a Chain to your own card's activation." This even stated in the official rulebook."

Sound4

Post #50 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:31 pm

:arrow:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You didn't though, you rushed into your plays, and even ignored the chat.

Lord forgive that you give actual response time to your opponent. he at the seven second mark responded and instead of you actually listening to him you continued playing like nothing happened.
Also, quite odd for you to say that 7 seconds is way to much time, but most of your "reading" was intentional stalling. Even at the end, when the plays didn't even matter.
Quoting your opponent
"i said hold on because you just rushed and took cyber dragon, you didnt even let me", you rushed your plays, disallowing the interaction between you two.

"If your opponent does not respond, you may activate a second effect and create a Chain to your own card's activation." This even stated in the official rulebook."
I was never rushing. My opponent was making plays but I was focused on the chat so after that I was reading my opponent cards. N3sh didn't care though pretty much nobody can read and type at the same time. I literally said read multiple times.

greg503

Post #51 by greg503 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Sound4 wrote::arrow:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:From 4:07 to 4:14 I waited and extra seven seconds and communicated well to make what is happening. There is no reason why the opponent took that long to respond

Quoting your opponent

I was never rushing. My opponent was making plays but I was focused on the chat so after that I was reading my opponent cards. N3sh didn't care though pretty much nobody can read and type at the same time. I literally said read multiple times.

CONTEXT, "respond" in that statement means gameplay responses, a fast effect to Chain.
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #52 by Lil Oldman » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:From 4:07 to 4:14 I waited and extra seven seconds and communicated well to make what is happening. There is no reason why the opponent took that long to respond

Quoting your opponent

So what you are saying is that he didn't said he had a response?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Genexwrecker

Post #53 by Genexwrecker » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:02 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:

Quoting your opponent

99% of the playerbase can read and communicate together. It is essential multitasking.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4

Post #54 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:55 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Lord forgive that you give actual response time to your opponent. he at the seven second mark responded and instead of you actually listening to him you continued playing like nothing happened.
Quoting your opponent

99% of the playerbase can read and communicate together. It is essential multitasking.

You didn't get what I said most players can only do one thing at a time in yugioh. Reading and typing at the same is extremely which you will find nobody can do. You can be tasked with multiple things but only once at a time.
Last edited by Sound4 on Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sound4

Post #55 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:57 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Lord forgive that you give actual response time to your opponent. he at the seven second mark responded and instead of you actually listening to him you continued playing like nothing happened.
Quoting your opponent

My opponent never responded especially when I clearly communicated everything my nachster 2nd effect did. There is no reason why my opponent took so long to respond.

Sound4

Post #56 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:58 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

You didn't get what I said most players can only do one thing at a time in yugioh. Reading and typing at the same time is extremely which you will find nobody can do. You can be tasked with multiple things but only once at a time.

Sound4

Post #57 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:58 pm

greg503 wrote:
Quoting your opponent

CONTEXT, "respond" in that statement means gameplay responses, a fast effect to Chain.

And?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #58 by Lil Oldman » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:01 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

My opponent never responded especially when I clearly communicated everything my nachster 2nd effect did. There is no reason why my opponent took so long to respond.

So this is not a response?
[4:17] "on eff"
[4:19] Special Summoned "Cyber Dragon" from GY to M-4 (ATK)
[4:19] "of summon"
[4:21] Stopped viewing GY
[4:24] "hold on"
[4:31] "send the cyber dragon back"

Sound4

Post #59 by Sound4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:04 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:So what you are saying is that he didn't said he had a response?

A response that makes no sense and does not mean much. Plus I was already viewing GY giving the opponent plenty of time to respond.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #60 by Lil Oldman » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:10 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:My opponent never responded especially when I clearly communicated everything my nachster 2nd effect did. There is no reason why my opponent took so long to respond.

A response that makes no sense and does not mean much. Plus I was already viewing GY giving the opponent plenty of time to respond.

"On eff" makes a lot of sense. It means the same as "resp" to most players.
7 seconds =/= plenty time to respond.

Return to “Ask Me Anything”