Why was i set to beginer

loses

Re: Why was i set to beginer

Post #21 by loses » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:07 am

Christen57 wrote:
loses wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doesn't matter why you did it. You still did something that was against the rules and you're set to beginner status permanently.

"Continuously admitting defeat IN ORDER TO GAIN ILLEGITIMATE EXPERIENCE"

Correct. You were gaining illegitimate experience/rating for other people by continuously quitting.

Them having different profile pictures has nothing to do with any of this.

but i cant duel anyone unless they have the same profile picture as i do

loses

Post #22 by loses » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:09 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
loses wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doesn't matter why you did it. You still did something that was against the rules and you're set to beginner status permanently.

Intention is irrelevant. You had around 20 duels in a row where you kept leaving. Now you're locked out of ranked and there isn't anything anyone can do for you.

Using multiple accounts, friends or other resources to gain illegitimate wins

What makes you thing intention doesnt matter

loses

Post #23 by loses » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:10 am

Genexwrecker wrote:you were set to beginner for negative boosting as you just kept joining and quitting matches. This is not reversible.

according to your rules negative boosting is not a thing

loses

Post #24 by loses » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:17 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
loses wrote:

Intention is irrelevant. You had around 20 duels in a row where you kept leaving. Now you're locked out of ranked and there isn't anything anyone can do for you.

Also i think i can.

greg503

Post #25 by greg503 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:44 am

loses wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:you were set to beginner for negative boosting as you just kept joining and quitting matches. This is not reversible.

I think someone already tied to argue this and was destroyed by facts and logic
Buy Floowandereeze

d1234

Post #26 by d1234 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:12 am

greg503 wrote:
loses wrote:

Actually, THAT part was not it. It was that Dark Cyborg's friend did the actual boosting on his IP therefore he is technically responsible. I have sent Dark Cyborg a PM asking a question that if it works out, will once-and-for all prove him innocent, but it has been a month.

Anyway, in previous threads, i proved that with current rules, negative boosting is NOT a thing.

Oh, and even if it was, you need specific intentions, witch are not present
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

Christen57

Post #27 by Christen57 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:52 am

loses wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
loses wrote:"Continuously admitting defeat IN ORDER TO GAIN ILLEGITIMATE EXPERIENCE"

Correct. You were gaining illegitimate experience/rating for other people by continuously quitting.

Says who?

loses

Post #28 by loses » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:04 am

Christen57 wrote:
loses wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Says who?

Sorry, its just a weird phobia i have. Its the same for unrated, but i always leave a note. I just wanted a competitive match.

Wek

Post #29 by Wek » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:33 am

loses wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
loses wrote:"Continuously admitting defeat IN ORDER TO GAIN ILLEGITIMATE EXPERIENCE"

:lol:
wow
just

Renji Asuka

Post #30 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:25 am

loses wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
loses wrote:but i cant duel anyone unless they have the same profile picture as i do

Says who?

Sorry, its just a weird phobia i have. Its the same for unrated, but i always leave a note. I just wanted a competitive match.

You still fed people wins. You're still in the wrong, and you'll never set foot in Rated again.

Also the fact, that your name is "loses" is a lot more telling about what you were doing instead of (most likely fake) phobia.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #31 by greg503 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:19 pm

d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
loses wrote:according to your rules negative boosting is not a thing

Actually, THAT part was not it. It was that Dark Cyborg's friend did the actual boosting on his IP therefore he is technically responsible. I have sent Dark Cyborg a PM asking a question that if it works out, will once-and-for all prove him innocent, but it has been a month.

Anyway, in previous threads, i proved that with current rules, negative boosting is NOT a thing.

Thanks for showing up again. Anyways, I heard about a psychological phenomena where people double down on their beliefs in spite of evidence to the contrary, you might want to be aware that you're experiencing that imo.
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #32 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:21 pm

You tainted the competitive pool by joining and leaving repeatedly. Even most online games and fps ban you if you join and quit the games repeatedly such as halo cod and overwatch.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

loses

Post #33 by loses » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:28 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
loses wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Says who?

You still fed people wins. You're still in the wrong, and you'll never set foot in Rated again.

Also the fact, that your name is "loses" is a lot more telling about what you were doing instead of (most likely fake) phobia.

It was supposed to be looses but i cant spell

loses

Post #34 by loses » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:You tainted the competitive pool by joining and leaving repeatedly. Even most online games and fps ban you if you join and quit the games repeatedly such as halo cod and overwatch.

But i told you i cant play them, they have different pictures

d1234

Post #35 by d1234 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:31 pm

Wek wrote:
loses wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

wow
just

I dont think it is generally considered nice to laugh at other peoples phobias.

d1234

Post #36 by d1234 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:32 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:You tainted the competitive pool by joining and leaving repeatedly. Even most online games and fps ban you if you join and quit the games repeatedly such as halo cod and overwatch.

If you want that then reword your rules

d1234

Post #37 by d1234 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:33 pm

greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:I think someone already tied to argue this and was destroyed by facts and logic

Thanks for showing up again. Anyways, I heard about a psychological phenomena where people double down on their beliefs in spite of evidence to the contrary, you might want to be aware that you're experiencing that imo.

Yeah, ummmm, this is totaly irrelevant. Just read my post.

Wek

Post #38 by Wek » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:39 pm

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:
loses wrote:but i cant duel anyone unless they have the same profile picture as i do

wow
just

Laughing at DB trolls is fun though. :lol: Great deal of doubt on their phobia actually being the case for them, but who cares. :) Even if we went under the assumption they were serious about the phobia, the whole "yanno, maybe quitting all of my rated matches is bad idea, perhaps I shouldn't do that" seems pretty clear. If their phobia is preventing them from functioning in rated, they should thank Duelingbook for so kindly keeping them out of rated so that they may avoid getting into such terrifying situations. :P

d1234

Post #39 by d1234 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:42 pm

Wek wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:
wow
just

Laughing at DB trolls is fun though. :lol: Great deal of doubt on their phobia actually being the case for them, but who cares. :) Even if we went under the assumption they were serious about the phobia, the whole "yanno, maybe quitting all of my rated matches is bad idea, perhaps I shouldn't do that" seems pretty clear. If their phobia is preventing them from functioning in rated, they should thank Duelingbook for so kindly keeping them out of rated so that they may avoid getting into such terrifying situations. :P

I think its reasonable for them to find be allowed to find someone. AND, even if it isn't, i mean read the rules.

greg503

Post #40 by greg503 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:14 pm

d1234 wrote:
Wek wrote:
d1234 wrote:I dont think it is generally considered nice to laugh at other peoples phobias.

I think its reasonable for them to find be allowed to find someone. AND, even if it isn't, i mean read the rules.

You should read them again, more carefully
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Ask Me Anything”