KTeknis answers question in third person

KTeknis

KTeknis answers question in third person

Post #1 by KTeknis » Thu May 27, 2021 2:11 pm

KTeknis found that the "Ask Me Anything" section is less about people asking people to ask their question to them and more people ask question themselves. So KTeknis wanted to give a try on this to make it back on track.
Ask KTeknis anything, and KTeknis will answer in third person, at least if KTeknis remembers.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 27, 2021 2:22 pm

What has been the best/most challenging experience KTeknis has ever had in a videogame?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #3 by KTeknis » Thu May 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:What has been the best/most challenging experience KTeknis has ever had in a videogame?

For Best experience: KTeknis once played 100% Orange Juice online using a very rarely used bottom-tier character "Flying Castle"
One of the user said that if KTeknis won using said character, he would give KTeknis something cheap. KTeknis managed to win, and he gifted KTeknis one of said game's DLC. (It's pretty cheap at that moment before the price goes up.)

For most challenging: KTeknis once played MUGEN fighting game, and downloaded a Boss Character Meimu from Touhou Gensokyo Reloaded (basically evil Reimu). Meimu have strong moveset and cheap AI making it very hard to beat unless KTeknis use other strong character, but KTeknis never able to defeat her using other Touhou Gensokyo Reloaded chars.
Also KTeknis tried EOSD in normal, never get past Hong Meiling.

PS: Lil Oldman don't need to refer KTeknis in third person too :D
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 27, 2021 3:46 pm

KTeknis wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:What has been the best/most challenging experience KTeknis has ever had in a videogame?

For Best experience: KTeknis once played 100% Orange Juice online using a very rarely used bottom-tier character "Flying Castle"
One of the user said that if KTeknis won using said character, he would give KTeknis something cheap. KTeknis managed to win, and he gifted KTeknis one of said game's DLC. (It's pretty cheap at that moment before the price goes up.)

For most challenging: KTeknis once played MUGEN fighting game, and downloaded a Boss Character Meimu from Touhou Gensokyo Reloaded (basically evil Reimu). Meimu have strong moveset and cheap AI making it very hard to beat unless KTeknis use other strong character, but KTeknis never able to defeat her using other Touhou Gensokyo Reloaded chars.
Also KTeknis tried EOSD in normal, never get past Hong Meiling.

PS: Lil Oldman don't need to refer KTeknis in third person too :D

Oh ok lol that makes it easier lol. A little disclaimer, EoSD is Hard. The ones I would recommend are PCB (7), IN (8) or TD (13) they are the easiest ones in my opinion.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Ask Me Anything”