Rhasnuk the Halfangel

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Rhasnuk the Halfangel

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:19 pm

An Xyz Monster that both supports and is anti-support for Link Monsters, which reflects its name and type well I feel, and I suppose also the fact that it has 0 DEF, like how Link Monsters don't have any DEF. If its Summoned to a zone a Link Monster points to, it will destroy all non-Link Monster your opponent controls, which means that if your opponent helped you by pointing to your field, you won't get rid of that monster, however, it's last effect can help with that, as it lowers Link Monsters' ATK. Along with that, it's a Quick Effect and this has 2500 ATK, so it can take most things, but it is not going to do much against non-Link Monsters afterwards.

2 Level 4 monsters
This is treated as a Fairy monster while face-up on the field and in the GY. If this card is Xyz Summoned to your zone a Link Monster points to: You can destroy all monsters your opponent controls, except Link Monsters. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 Link Monster on the field; halve its ATK.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”