Hidden Mask Maiden

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Hidden Mask Maiden

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:23 am

I haven't made any singles in a while since my computer is in repair, which is taking a long time, and I have tried to get other programs working on my temporary computer, but I have had issues. Trying with TCG Editor today. Anyway, the card is support for Mythical Beasts, though any Pendulum Deck can really take use of it, which I just recently tried out, simply, it allows you to return your Pendulum Monster in the Extra Monster Zone to the hand in return for this card. When you do that, you also get a monster from your Extra Deck, which can really help out Mythical Beasts, since they want to be in the hand. Along with that, it has a Pendulum Scale changing effect, that's based on what you have in your Extra Monster Zone, so it can become useful in case you don't have the right one in your other Pendulum Zone, or in case you just want higher Level monsters Summoned.

Pendulum Effect:
You can target 1 Pendulum Monster in your Extra Monster Zone; until the end of this turn, increase this card's Pendulum Scale by that target's Pendulum Scale. You can only use this effect of "Hidden Mask Maiden" once per turn.

Monster Effect:
You can target 1 Pendulum Monster in your Extra Monster Zone; return it to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned by a card effect: You can add 1 face-up Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Hidden Mask Maiden" once per turn.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”