Arkraider Archetype (OCG: アークライダー/아크레이더)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
greg503

Re: Arkraider Archetype (OCG: アークライダー/아크레이더)

Post #81 by greg503 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:40 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:And a new support card for Arkraiders, to help enable the use of Egyptian God Cards. Enjoy!

Arkraider Lost City - Karnak (アークライダー・エメラルドポリス・カルナック/아크레이더 에메랄드폴리스 카르나크) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2658004
When this card is activated: you can add 1 "Arkraider" Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand, or if you control a face-up "Arkraider" monster, you can add 1 DIVINE monster from your Deck to your hand instead. You cannot Summon monsters, except Warrior, Spellcaster, Fiend or Divine-Beast monsters. While you control a face-up "Arkraider" monster, you are unaffected by cards or effects that would prevent you from Tributing monsters you control. If you would Tribute monsters to Tribute Summon a Divine-Beast monster, you can treat 1 "Arkraider" monster you control that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck as 3 Tributes, or Banish "Arkraider" Equip Spell cards from your Deck, equal to the number of Tributes required to Tribute Summon a Divine-Beast monster, instead. Once per turn, if an "Arkraider" or Divine-Beast monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 "Arkraider" Equip Spell card in your GY; either add it to your hand, or equip it to an appropriate monster you control. If this card is sent to the GY or Banished: draw cards equal to the number of "Arkraider" monsters you control. You can only activate 1 "Arkraider Lost City - Karnak" per turn.

Nosense as Divine-Beast support u_u

Yes, adding a subtheme for an archetype for fun is a bad thing.
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #82 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:01 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:And a new support card for Arkraiders, to help enable the use of Egyptian God Cards. Enjoy!

Arkraider Lost City - Karnak (アークライダー・エメラルドポリス・カルナック/아크레이더 에메랄드폴리스 카르나크) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2658004
When this card is activated: you can add 1 "Arkraider" Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand, or if you control a face-up "Arkraider" monster, you can add 1 DIVINE monster from your Deck to your hand instead. You cannot Summon monsters, except Warrior, Spellcaster, Fiend or Divine-Beast monsters. While you control a face-up "Arkraider" monster, you are unaffected by cards or effects that would prevent you from Tributing monsters you control. If you would Tribute monsters to Tribute Summon a Divine-Beast monster, you can treat 1 "Arkraider" monster you control that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck as 3 Tributes, or Banish "Arkraider" Equip Spell cards from your Deck, equal to the number of Tributes required to Tribute Summon a Divine-Beast monster, instead. Once per turn, if an "Arkraider" or Divine-Beast monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 "Arkraider" Equip Spell card in your GY; either add it to your hand, or equip it to an appropriate monster you control. If this card is sent to the GY or Banished: draw cards equal to the number of "Arkraider" monsters you control. You can only activate 1 "Arkraider Lost City - Karnak" per turn.

Exact
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #83 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:03 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

To be fair, Tomb Raider The Last Revelation game is based on Lara Croft exploring Egypt and dealing with Egyptian gods, so I figured I'd theme the support card in accordance to the lore.

greg503

Post #84 by greg503 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:19 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Nosense as Divine-Beast support u_u

Exact

Sounds like you don't enjoy making customs
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #85 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:22 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Yes, adding a subtheme for an archetype for fun is a bad thing.

Exact

Sounds like you don't enjoy making customs

Greg, I mean, making an archetype that only supports DIVINE makes no sense to exist or create it. I prefer the common 6 attributes.

That's all.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #86 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:24 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Nosense as Divine-Beast support u_u

To be fair, Tomb Raider The Last Revelation game is based on Lara Croft exploring Egypt and dealing with Egyptian gods, so I figured I'd theme the support card in accordance to the lore.

Again, it doesn't make sense, there is already a deck supporting Slifer in TCG.

Cit.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #87 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:24 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Yes, adding a subtheme for an archetype for fun is a bad thing.

I mean, what's wrong with wanting to create cards based on video game lore with a twist?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #88 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:56 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:To be fair, Tomb Raider The Last Revelation game is based on Lara Croft exploring Egypt and dealing with Egyptian gods, so I figured I'd theme the support card in accordance to the lore.

I mean, what's wrong with wanting to create cards based on video game lore with a twist?

If you keep originality like Burning Abyss or Kozmo, that's a yes, but I don't like copying and pasting.

Cit.

Slitina

Post #89 by Slitina » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:30 pm

Burning Abyss is based on Inferno one of Dante Aligheri's poem known as Divine Comedy and Kozmo is Star Wars and The Wizard in one totally original.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

greg503

Post #90 by greg503 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:48 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Again, it doesn't make sense, there is already a deck supporting Slifer in TCG.

If you keep originality like Burning Abyss or Kozmo, that's a yes, but I don't like copying and pasting.

No idea is original, get over it
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #91 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:09 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I mean, what's wrong with wanting to create cards based on video game lore with a twist?

You don't fucking understand what I mean, right? -_-

Cit.

greg503

Post #92 by greg503 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:39 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:If you keep originality like Burning Abyss or Kozmo, that's a yes, but I don't like copying and pasting.

You don't quite write fluent English, so there are some things I just have to interpret.
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #93 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:51 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:No idea is original, get over it

You don't quite write fluent English, so there are some things I just have to interpret.

Stop correcting me, it bothers me a lot. If for you, it bothers you that I'm Italian, well, don't intervene, ok?

Cit.

greg503

Post #94 by greg503 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:You don't fucking understand what I mean, right? -_-

Stop correcting me, it bothers me a lot. If for you, it bothers you that I'm Italian, well, don't intervene, ok?

This isn't about you being Italian, nor is it about "correcting" you. This is about the fact that your writing in English has apparently not communicated your idea to me, so I'm sorry if I interpreted it wrong
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #95 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:41 pm

Alright, so after lengthy deck testing, here are the completed deck profiles for the Obelisk and Slifer variants of Arkraider decks!

All deck lists below are based on the July 2021 format. I decided not to make side decks for these variants as I wanted to focus on getting the core deck right.

Arkraider Obelisk https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9008066

Arkraider Slifer https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9018999

Slifer variant is better going first if you want to lock out your opponent from being able to summon outs to your board. Obelisk variant is better going second, however, as it allows you to clear the opponent's board quick before declaring direct attacks.

Let me know what you guys think!

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #97 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:07 pm

And a new support card for Arkraiders, enjoy!

Arkraider Armor of Horus (アークライダー・ホルスの鎧/아크레이더 호루스의 갑옷) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2677801
Equip only to a Warrior or Spellcaster monster. It gains 1000 ATK and DEF, also apply the following effects, depending on the monster this card is equipped to:
● "Arkraider" monster that has a Level: The equipped monster can be treated as 2 monsters for the Xyz Summon of a Warrior or Fiend monster from your Extra Deck, also if you Xyz Summon an "Arkraider" monster using this effect, attach this card to it as Xyz Material.
● Fusion: Your opponent cannot Link Summon.
● Synchro: The equipped monster is unaffected by your opponent's activated monster effects.
● Xyz: If the equipped monster would detach an Xyz Material to activate its effect, you can send this card to the GY to activate its effect instead.
● Link: The equipped monster can be treated as a number of Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a Divine-Beast monster, equal to the number of Link Markers it has.
During your Standby Phases, you must take 1000 damage (this is not optional), or this card is destroyed. If this card is sent to the GY or Banished: you can add 1 Divine-Beast monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, you can Tribute Summon 1 Divine-Beast monster this turn, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) You can only use each effect of "Arkraider Armor of Horus" once per turn.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #98 by parhelia_0000 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:35 am

Deck Concept: Arkraider Exorsisters

We all know that Exorsisters are a newly introduced archetype of monsters that are basically GY hate. But, what if Arkraiders were the missing equation to Exorsisters? What if you could envision Exorsisters such that you didn't have to rely on hand traps and backrow to defend your monsters?

Introducing Arkraider Exorsisters. You still retain the Exorsister core, but instead of having to rely on backrow and hand traps, now you have Arkraiders to help reinforce the defenses.

MAIN DECK:
Monsters (20):
3x Arkraider Apprentice Lara
2x Arkraider Wicked Traveler
3x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
1x Exorsister Elaine
3x Exorsister Elise
3x Exorsister Sophia
3x Exorsister Stella
2x Jigabyte

Spells (18):
2x Arkraider Excalibur
2x Arkraider Lost City - Yamatai
3x Arkraider Lost Memories
3x Exorsister Amento
3x Exorsister Pax
1x Foolish Burial
3x Foolish Burial Goods
1x Reinforcement of the Army

Traps (2):
2x Exorsister Vadis

EXTRA DECK:

1x Arkraider Force Wraith
1x Arkraider eXotic Lara
1x Arkraider eXtreme Lara
2x Arkraider Wicked Nightmare
1x Divine Arsenal AA-Zeus - Sky Thunder
2x Exorsister Caspitelle
1x Exorsister Jibrine
3x Exorsister Mikhaelise
2x Exorsister Usophiel
1x Arkraider Underworld Lara

Deck List Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9706026

Enjoy! Let me know what you guys think.

greg503

Post #99 by greg503 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:54 am

Let's be real, you're archtypes have enough "good stuff" cards to make anything around them viable
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #100 by parhelia_0000 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:06 am

greg503 wrote:Let's be real, you're archtypes have enough "good stuff" cards to make anything around them viable

Not necessarily as powerful as the pure variant or the Slifer hybrid variant (depends on which archetype I'm combining Arkraiders with), but yeah.

Return to “Custom Cards”