Just a List of Every Custom Deck I Have Made

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Just a List of Every Custom Deck I Have Made

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:56 am

In alphabetical order:
- Anime Style Native American, Assassins Creed, Native American, Adhikon Periffdious (my Mage OC in a story im wrighting - pronounced Add-uh-con Per-riff-dee-us) Dragons of Atlantis, Age of empires, Angels, Antiquated (Ancient Egyptian) Ants, Arctic, US Armed Forces, Aztec, Bikers of God (My MC on GTA V) Call of Duty, Castlevania, Celtic, Cerioth (my dragon OC in another story i wrote years ago) Christmas, Code Lyoko, Dragon Ball Z, Destiny (the video game) Dovha (an anime-styled Dragon/warrior deck) Dragons, Dwarfs, The Elder Scrolls, Elemental Changer, Elven, Emergency (Basically EMS units like police, fire departments and paramedics, etc) Fairies, Furries, Futuristic, Geminis, The German Army, The Greek Gods, Green Bay Packers, Imps, Killer Instinct, Kitsunes, Knights, Kodomo No Jikan (a manga) cute anime characters, Lord of The Rings, Mafia bosses like Al Capone, Mechanized, Medieval, My Little Pony, The Mongol Army of Genghis Khan, Mortal Kombat, Mystic Six Samurias (my own take on six sams) Mythological Creatures, Need for Speed, Nekos, Ninjas, Orcs, My Paladins, Pirates, Power Rangers, Resident Evil, The Roman Army, Scorpions, Sea Creatures, Shamans, Custom Support for Shinato king of a Higher Plane, Skyrim, Soul Calibur, Space/NASA, Spellcasters, Spiders, Spirit Reaper Support, Spirits, Star Wars, Swordsmen, A tag Team deck, Transformers, Underworld (the movie) Custom Vampire Hunter Support, Custom Vampire Lord Support, Werewolves, Wolfs, my own custom Worm Deck (revolves on mill effects like Needle Worm) X.A.N.A (From Code Lyoko) Zelda Heros, and Zelda Enemies

Total # of custom cards created: 2869 (144 pages)
Total # of custom archetpyes 80+

number of future archetype ideas left to create: 22
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:10 am

But all your decks are basically the same. Big stats and uninteractive via protection and floodgates with repeatable search anything cards. The vast majority are stall based until win con achieved.

Doru

Post #3 by Doru » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:15 am

and thanks, lord, no one card is public...

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:16 am

Debt wrote:But all your decks are basically the same. Big stats and uninteractive via protection and floodgates with repeatable search anything cards. The vast majority are stall based until win con achieved.

u cant say that because 90% of these u havnt seen gameplay of
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:17 am

Doru wrote:and thanks, lord, no one card is public...

i made a few customs that are public, just search in the decr box: - CrystalMusic

troglyte
Mood:

Post #6 by troglyte » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:23 am

this is like the prime example of
quantity
over
quality
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:26 am

troglyte wrote:this is like the prime example of
quantity
over
quality

Implying CrystalMusic is even capable of quality lol
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:29 am

CrystalMusic wrote:u cant say that because 90% of these u havnt seen gameplay of

If you actually made any decks that didn't follow my description you would've just posted the deck list. And it doesn't help your case that I have seen most of your decks. And the thing is I know your playstyle is do nothing until wincon so it's an easy inference to make.

Doru

Post #9 by Doru » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:33 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
troglyte wrote:this is like the prime example of
quantity
over
quality

Implying CrystalMusic is even capable of quality lol

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, i guess...

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:In alphabetical order:
- Anime Style Native American, Assassins Creed, Native American, Adhikon Periffdious (my Mage OC in a story im wrighting - pronounced Add-uh-con Per-riff-dee-us) Dragons of Atlantis, Age of empires, Angels, Antiquated (Ancient Egyptian) Ants, Arctic, US Armed Forces, Aztec, Bikers of God (My MC on GTA V) Call of Duty, Castlevania, Celtic, Cerioth (my dragon OC in another story i wrote years ago) Christmas, Code Lyoko, Dragon Ball Z, Destiny (the video game) Dovha (an anime-styled Dragon/warrior deck) Dragons, Dwarfs, The Elder Scrolls, Elemental Changer, Elven, Emergency (Basically EMS units like police, fire departments and paramedics, etc) Fairies, Furries, Futuristic, Geminis, The German Army, The Greek Gods, Green Bay Packers, Imps, Killer Instinct, Kitsunes, Knights, Kodomo No Jikan (a manga) cute anime characters, Lord of The Rings, Mafia bosses like Al Capone, Mechanized, Medieval, My Little Pony, The Mongol Army of Genghis Khan, Mortal Kombat, Mystic Six Samurias (my own take on six sams) Mythological Creatures, Need for Speed, Nekos, Ninjas, Orcs, My Paladins, Pirates, Power Rangers, Resident Evil, The Roman Army, Scorpions, Sea Creatures, Shamans, Custom Support for Shinato king of a Higher Plane, Skyrim, Soul Calibur, Space/NASA, Spellcasters, Spiders, Spirit Reaper Support, Spirits, Star Wars, Swordsmen, A tag Team deck, Transformers, Underworld (the movie) Custom Vampire Hunter Support, Custom Vampire Lord Support, Werewolves, Wolfs, my own custom Worm Deck (revolves on mill effects like Needle Worm) X.A.N.A (From Code Lyoko) Zelda Heros, and Zelda Enemies

You've disgraced vampires. Soul Calibur, Al Capone, Mortal Combat, The Elder Scrolls, The US Army, Assassin's Creed, Castlevania, Code Lyoko, Killer Instinct and Zelda. You make a mockery of furries and bronies and all of these archetypes are equally broken within their own right. You have nothing to be proud of in the slightest.

Christen57

Post #11 by Christen57 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:50 pm

I've got a google spreadsheet with all of my custom decks/cards/support here if anyone's interest :P
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Christen57

Post #12 by Christen57 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:50 pm

james123
Mood:

Post #13 by james123 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:02 pm

I see you have Star Wars is it Clone Wars? I bet to see what an order 66 card looks like

james123
Mood:

Post #14 by james123 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:11 pm

Christen57 wrote:I've got a google spreadsheet with all of my custom decks/cards/support here if anyone's interest :P
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Speaking of Which... Don't forget to put down the Decklists

KTeknis

Post #15 by KTeknis » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:59 am

CrystalMusic wrote:In alphabetical order:

Decklist of all of them please
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Debt

Post #16 by Debt » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:03 am

KTeknis wrote:Decklist of all of them please

No need, most of them play the same. He's creatively bankrupt.

KTeknis

Post #17 by KTeknis » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:15 am

Debt wrote:No need, most of them play the same. He's creatively bankrupt.

Well, i'm just curious. Wanna see them with my own eyes.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:49 am

KTeknis wrote:

the only way youll get to see them is if you vs them, sorry. thats how it is.

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:

So, you're scared that every single one of your decks plays the same, despite you claiming otherwise, otherwise, you would actually post them ;)
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #20 by KTeknis » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Oof, Stingy.
So you make this post just to brag that you make a lot of cards.
Anyway, one more question: Do you balance your card?

Return to “Custom Cards”