Post your custom made cards in this forum
Uncareful Chef

Re: my first custom card i ever made

Post #21 by Uncareful Chef » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:25 pm

| Hanverid | wrote:Destroyed.

More like Annihilated.

Doru

Post #22 by Doru » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:55 pm

Mmm... Guys... He made a Lv1 Synchro, right?...

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #23 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:53 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:This posts original topic never said anything negative to anyone and yet you ppl just HAD to start crap!
This just proves that no matter what i post here, you ppl tend to show you're nothing more than an jerk who has to spit their negative egotistical BS on a friendly post. And for what? to satisfy your little ego?

And you have the gall to condemn what I've done??? GTFOH!!!

So tell me again who's the dick.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #24 by Runzy » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:44 pm

Fair and balanced cards are what matters. When making them consider if you would want to face what you are making and gauge how ridiculous it is. Either way the whole "lose by battle" is meh as what about burn effects?
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Debt

Post #25 by Debt » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:41 am

CrystalMusic wrote:in other words i wont duel anyone here that has commented on my threads unless:
- they can come up with a deck that: only uses highly under used cards, uses cards from 1st gen, gx and 5ds (some exceptions on zexal, arc-v and vrains apply) and contains no extradeck
- win without any sort of direct attack effect, effect damage, alt victory, burn, equip spells.
- summon/set a monster only once a turn unless its by the effect of monster reborn, call of the haunted or premature burial

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=243903-17175460
You rage quit because he used a card that was first gen but you didn't like

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #26 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:13 am

Runzy wrote:Fair and balanced cards are what matters. When making them consider if you would want to face what you are making and gauge how ridiculous it is. Either way the whole "lose by battle" is meh as what about burn effects?

u can still take damage from anything, but the LP meter must hit 0 by battle damage
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #27 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:41 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Runzy wrote:Fair and balanced cards are what matters. When making them consider if you would want to face what you are making and gauge how ridiculous it is. Either way the whole "lose by battle" is meh as what about burn effects?

u can still take damage from anything, but the LP meter must hit 0 by battle damage

So in other words. "You cannot burn me unless I get my boss monster out." Right?

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:46 am

CrystalMusic, just take the loss properly, if you lose, you lose and you move on. Stop being a stupid cunt and cheating other players from wins they have EARNED. Learn to play fairly and play yugioh as it is meant to be. If you did that, you wouldn't get so much flack for the bullshit you stir up.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Grace_T
Mood:

Post #29 by Grace_T » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:34 am

so even your first custom card is bullshit?
Riveting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #30 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:01 pm

look like i said the reason behind this cad was to stop insta wins, i knew they were going to be made so i prepared ahead. also the "must reduce Lp to 0 by battle" is a good addition considering I have seen ppl make quick play spell cards that deal 8000 damage. now tell me how in any way is a quick play that does that much damage is considered fair or balanced? That last part of my cards effect was there long before these "insta win" cards ppl sometimes play. meaning my card was well prepared for the amount of BS Damage effects ppl might make in customs.

If you have an issue with my card which forces one to win by reducing LP by a direct attack or battle damage, i fail to see how thats MY problem!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #31 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:25 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:look like i said the reason behind this cad was to stop insta wins, i knew they were going to be made so i prepared ahead. also the "must reduce Lp to 0 by battle" is a good addition considering I have seen ppl make quick play spell cards that deal 8000 damage. now tell me how in any way is a quick play that does that much damage is considered fair or balanced? That last part of my cards effect was there long before these "insta win" cards ppl sometimes play. meaning my card was well prepared for the amount of BS Damage effects ppl might make in customs.

If you have an issue with my card which forces one to win by reducing LP by a direct attack or battle damage, i fail to see how thats MY problem!

No, your bullshit customs + your bullshit rules on top of you changing the rules or creating a deck or cards that ABUSES the rules forcing the other player to be a mind reader AND has to LITERALLY MAKE A DECK TO EVEN COMPETE AGAINST YOU SPECIFICALLY is the issue. But I guess this saying works perfectly for you "Rules for thee but not for me". You're literally just as bad if not WORSE than those players that make broken cards like "Deal 8000 damage".

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #32 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:52 pm

all it takes is for you to take a moment of your time to read the duel note and my profile. i dont get what is so hard about that!

Debt

Post #33 by Debt » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:00 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:all it takes is for you to take a moment of your time to read the duel note and my profile. i dont get what is so hard about that!

Keep pretending you don't use cards that are additional rules that your opponent never consented to playing with.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #34 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:all it takes is for you to take a moment of your time to read the duel note and my profile. i dont get what is so hard about that!

Keep pretending you don't use cards that are additional rules that your opponent never consented to playing with.

Not to mention the occasional cheating.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #35 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:07 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
Debt wrote:

umm i dont cheat. when u dont obey my rules THAT is cheating.

Debt

Post #36 by Debt » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:11 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Intentionally misleading people on rulings is cheating. Springing invisible rules on your opponent might as well be cheating, it's at bare minimum completely dishonest. Hell most of your conduct can be summarized as dishonest.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #37 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:16 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
Debt wrote:Keep pretending you don't use cards that are additional rules that your opponent never consented to playing with.

You literally created this topic viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5974 (my opponent is a nitwit. they said that that the graveyard was not part of the field, i proved him wrong) about the events of this duel: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-11417337

And you still do that: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17522880

Now, if that's bad understanding of the rules or deliberate is up to debate. Still, it's cheating, nevertheless.

Renji Asuka

Post #39 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:36 pm

Again, YOU LITERALLY CREATE CARDS that state some bullshit like

"This card can only be destroyed by custom cards and can only be destroyed by monsters with original attack through battle" Then have their defense at 2400 or whatever, then you LITERALLY state that level 4 monsters with more than 1900 Attack you would quit on. You literally used this shit in a duel note that said Old School Cards OR Customs only. Then you have the audacity to act like your only rules are in your profile? Its basically "If I lose I change the rules so I win".

Play2X

Post #40 by Play2X » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:23 pm

Well, the one positve thing I can see from this card is that IT at least can't get worse at making Custom cards, because apparently he started at the very bottom. Where exactly is this any better than "I win" cards? You literally just wrote "Well, and I can't lose". Goodness gracious... No wonder a lot of people look down on custom card makers. It should be obvious that everyone has to keep to some standards.
By the way, on ITs opening sentence. I neither consider myself your hater (quite honestly, I have a lot of better things to do than hate some irrelevant neckbeard just short of hitting his 30s. There are people who deserve being hated much more, and heck, I even don't hate those guys), nor do I use Instant Wins (like you do actually, Mortal Kombat Deck, someone?). Did you EVER consider, that there might be just people who like the custom format because it gives them the freedom to design Yugioh cards on their own terms, and expand the game in creative ways? Of course there are always people like you, who completely butcher that feature, because they never thought that just because they CAN make OP cards whether or not they SHOULD make them. I think your 50+ decks, of which probably at least 40 are total shit, are answer enough.

Return to “Custom Cards”