my first custom card i ever made

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

my first custom card i ever made

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:09 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=568850

its called denied. let me make this extremely simple: its a banish at start of duel card, immune to everything. as for its effect while banished? players in the duel cannot claim any form of alternate victory. this means you must reduce once LP to 0 to win. i also later added in that ones lp meter must hit 0 by battle damage (Exluding from monsters that have effects that deal piercing or direct attack effects) in order to win.

i made this my first card because i knew upon customs becoming a thing ppl were going to make all sorts of "I Win" effects with quick play spells, etc. Proud to say i was right, soon enough there were monsters, and spells that made one win the duel upon summon or activation. makes me glad i prepared ahead of time to stop that crap.

Also: if you need to use a custom card that makes you instantly win the duel, why are you even dueling in the first place??? its the instant wins that made ppl start hating custom cards.

Edit 1: if this card annoys you, then you are most likely either:
A: one of my haters
B: a player who uses an insta win in customs

The soul purpose of this card was to stop all forms of alternate victories. nothing more.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #2 by | Hanverid | » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:35 pm

This all would make sense if you didn't play broken and unfair custom cards. This makes you a hypocrite and a lazy person.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:35 pm

So, you hate losing so much you made a card that literally prevenrs you from losing. Sad.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:37 pm

LightCaster wrote:So, you hate losing so much you made a card that literally prevenrs you from losing. Sad.

i never siad i hated losing. i just made a card that forbids alternate victories. you can still win by dealing damage to LP. if u cant win by lowering your opponents lp to 0, which is the original way ppl win duels, thats your problem not mine.

also, did u even read the card? it doenst prevent losing, it severely limits players on how they are able to win a duel. with "Denied" u can only win by:
1: dealing damage to LP. The Lp meter must hit 0 by battle damage either by a direct attack while the opponent has no monsters
OR
2: dealing damage during the damage step AFTER the damage calculation when 2 monsters duke it out! aka having a higher atk than what ur attacking, or having a higher def than what attacked you.

if u cant win by one of those 2 ways then you cannot call yourself a yugioh player
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:43 pm

You say you hate alternate victories yet play a Horacite deck in Advanced. An alternate victory. Explain that, hypocrite.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:44 pm

LightCaster wrote:You say you hate alternate victories yet play a Horacite deck in Advanced. An alternate victory. Explain that, hypocrite.

1: thats advanced format not customs i dont mind alt victories in advanced as long as you are not using new support (which by new support i mean support that came out for it After its original release or Set release, such as: Ra's deciple, Immortal Pheniox, Sphere Mode, Ultimate Forbidden Lord, Obliderate, etc.
2: Horakhty is hard as hell for me to summon considering how i dont spam summon nor use the new support for the god cards, i dont need the new stuff to make the god cards good.
3: i cant use denied in advanced format as its a custom card!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #7 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:47 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:So, you hate losing so much you made a card that literally prevenrs you from losing. Sad.

i never siad i hated losing. i just made a card that forbids alternate victories. you can still win by dealing damage to LP. if u cant win by lowering your opponents lp to 0, which is the original way ppl win duels, thats your problem not mine.

also, did u even read the card? it doenst prevent losing, it severely limits players on how they are able to win a duel. with "Denied" u can only win by:
1: dealing damage to LP. The Lp meter must hit 0 by battle damage either by a direct attack while the opponent has no monsters
OR
2: dealing damage during the damage step AFTER the damage calculation when 2 monsters duke it out! aka having a higher atk than what ur attacking, or having a higher def than what attacked you.

if u cant win by one of those 2 ways then you cannot call yourself a yugioh player

ImageFrom https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-8095071
CrystalMusic: look you have no idea how much i HATE losing

I don't know why are you defining how someone can or cannot call themselves a Yu-Gi-Oh! player. Specially considering how you limit yourself and others by basically demanding them to not play certain cards and/or in a certain way, and, on top of that, cheats occasionally.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:48 pm

1. A deck's a deck, regardless of format
2. It's still an alternate victory.
3. I didn't say you use a custom card in advanced. I said you use an alternate victory deck despite saying you hate them.

Try that again.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:51 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

OR

I don't know why are you defining how someone can or cannot call themselves a Yu-Gi-Oh! player. Specially considering how you limit yourself and others by basically demanding them to not play certain cards and/or in a certain way, and, on top of that, cheats occasionally.

ok that was how long ago? ppl can change. I only use that card when things start turning south

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:53 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

OR

ok that was how long ago? ppl can change. I only use that card when things start turning south

So when you start losing? Good to know you've established being a hypocrite.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:58 pm

i only hate losing depending on HOW i lose:

if its one of the following then yeah i hate losing to it: meta, pends, staples, new support for an old archetype or deck, or some overused BS

if its one of the following i dont mind:
- Exodia with his classic support like sangan, witch, mystic tomato, etc
- slowly getting the required cards for horakhty, aka 1 NS or Set a turn to accumulate the 3 tributes for each of the card cards.
- slow paced decks that take a while to get out its "Boss" card.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #12 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:03 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i only hate losing depending on HOW i lose:

if its one of the following then yeah i hate losing to it: meta, pends, staples, new support for an old archetype or deck, or some overused BS

- slowly getting the required cards for horakhty, aka 1 NS or Set a turn to accumulate the 3 tributes for each of the card cards.

No. You hate being countered. Your concept of meta is incorrect. Staples are staples for a reason, they're good. You're hating shit for the sake of hating shit. The only things you really hate are:

1. You hate losing, period.

2. You hate being countered.

3. You hate the new game because "REEE CHANGE"

GET OVER YOURSELF.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:07 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:i only hate losing depending on HOW i lose:

No. You hate being countered. Your concept of meta is incorrect. Staples are staples for a reason, they're good. You're hating shit for the sake of hating shit. The only things you really hate are:

1. You hate losing, period.

2. You hate being countered.

3. You hate the new game because "REEE CHANGE"

GET OVER YOURSELF.

ill talk to you ppl when u can defeat me in a duel without:
Meta, Pends, Staples, An extradeck, new support, burn, direct attack effects, an alt victory, or playing defense only after one summons a level 5 or higher monster. Until you can do this in advanced (in classic) against me, im ignoring you.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #14 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:12 pm

Don't act like a petty piece of shit just because I'm right. You make all these fucking arbitrary rules and don't even follow them yourself, you hypocrite.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:13 pm

in other words i wont duel anyone here that has commented on my threads unless:
- they can come up with a deck that: only uses highly under used cards, uses cards from 1st gen, gx and 5ds (some exceptions on zexal, arc-v and vrains apply) and contains no extradeck
- win without any sort of direct attack effect, effect damage, alt victory, burn, equip spells.
- summon/set a monster only once a turn unless its by the effect of monster reborn, call of the haunted or premature burial

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #16 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:20 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:in other words i wont duel anyone here that has commented on my threads unless:
- they can come up with a deck that: only uses highly under used cards, uses cards from 1st gen, gx and 5ds (some exceptions on zexal, arc-v and vrains apply) and contains no extradeck
- win without any sort of direct attack effect, effect damage, alt victory, burn, equip spells.
- summon/set a monster only once a turn unless its by the effect of monster reborn, call of the haunted or premature burial

So you're still being a petty sack of shit just because you're proven wrong and shown that you're being a dick? You're not only demonstrating that you're a hypocrite, you're showing that you're childish as well.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:22 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:in other words i wont duel anyone here that has commented on my threads unless:

So you're still being a petty sack of shit just because you're proven wrong and shown that you're being a dick? You're not only demonstrating that you're a hypocrite, you're showing that you're childish as well.

im beinga dick? look at everything u say on my threads, look at your replies! look at the insults you always comment on my threads. you cant even comment anything positive about me on any of my threads. so tell me again whos the dick?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:26 pm

This posts original topic never said anything negative to anyone and yet you ppl just HAD to start crap!
This just proves that no matter what i post here, you ppl tend to show you're nothing more than an jerk who has to spit their negative egotistical BS on a friendly post. And for what? to satisfy your little ego?

And you have the gall to condemn what I've done??? GTFOH!!!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #19 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:36 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

im beinga dick? look at everything u say on my threads, look at your replies! look at the insults you always comment on my threads. you cant even comment anything positive about me on any of my threads. so tell me again whos the dick?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17580790

Nyarlatohep: fusion
CrystalMusic: big mistake
Nyarlatohep: ?
CrystalMusic: special summoning more than once in a duel against me
CrystalMusic: once a turn that is
CrystalMusic: trigger
Nyarlatohep: the you are a loser
CrystalMusic: byh special summoning more than onec in a turn u tiggered this summon directl yfrom the deck
CrystalMusic: i AHTE ppl who do that stuff
CrystalMusic: oh btw
Nyarlatohep: destoy that
CrystalMusic: ummm
CrystalMusic: ur fusoin is destroyed due to my revengefulk
Nyarlatohep: it cant be destroyed once per turn
CrystalMusic: bye
CrystalMusic: noob
CrystalMusic: leantr to onyl summon ONCe a turn
Nyarlatohep: loser
CrystalMusic: ur the loser
CrystalMusic: ur need to play the same way as everyone else does in todays yugioh
CrystalMusic: i play the OLD fasioned way

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17558775

CrystalMusic: what are you using windows 98??? move faster
KingArthur290795: wait
KingArthur290795: i think
CrystalMusic: u hav eno cards in your gy
CrystalMusic: so u cant even use tha tspell
KingArthur290795: excuseme
KingArthur290795: sorry
CrystalMusic: go back to school and learn how to read
CrystalMusic has left the duel

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17558096

CrystalMusic: powerups are for noobs
CrystalMusic: use origian atk only
CrystalMusic: also leanr to use customs
CrystalMusic: u are in teh cuistom cards format

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17556230

[1:00] CrystalMusic: "so u suck"

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17555301

CrystalMusic: use OLD cards
CrystalMusic: i said OLDSCHOOL
CrystalMusic: that dragon is NOT old
CrystalMusic: also honest prove ur deck is weqak
CrystalMusic: cant use default atk so u nee dot use powerups
CrystalMusic: pathentic deck
CrystalMusic: get a good deck that doenst rely on powerups

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17554791

CrystalMusic: mystic mine os for noobs
CrystalMusic: use sometihng older
CrystalMusic: much older
CrystalMusic: not this new crap u call yugioh

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17527159

CrystalMusic: if u had read my duel note (and if u used that organ between your ears) you would have known that not a single TCG/OCG card is allowed

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17524938

CrystalMusic: only noobs use hand traps
CrystalMusic: set them to use them

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17514203

CrystalMusic: u cant do that
CrystalMusic: u never siad u were using its effec
CrystalMusic: t so return it
CrystalMusic: its your job to say when ur using ac ards effect
darklord 1774 has left the duel
CrystalMusic: leanr how to paly dumbass

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17173213

CrystalMusic: hand traps are for pussies

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17172301

CrystalMusic: OMFG!!!!!!
CrystalMusic: can u ppl searously NOT read>??????
CrystalMusic: i said custom cards only
CrystalMusic: u moron!!!
CrystalMusic: go bakc to school and read

Idk, you tell me who's being a dick, Crystal. Since you keep acting like you're a fucking saint. I got more than just this my dude so I think I've presented a suitable answer to "Who's being a dick?" or do I need more proof?

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #20 by | Hanverid | » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:21 pm

LightCaster wrote:
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17580790

Nyarlatohep: fusion
CrystalMusic: big mistake
Nyarlatohep: ?
CrystalMusic: special summoning more than once in a duel against me
CrystalMusic: once a turn that is
CrystalMusic: trigger
Nyarlatohep: the you are a loser
CrystalMusic: byh special summoning more than onec in a turn u tiggered this summon directl yfrom the deck
CrystalMusic: i AHTE ppl who do that stuff
CrystalMusic: oh btw
Nyarlatohep: destoy that
CrystalMusic: ummm
CrystalMusic: ur fusoin is destroyed due to my revengefulk
Nyarlatohep: it cant be destroyed once per turn
CrystalMusic: leantr to onyl summon ONCe a turn
Nyarlatohep: loser
CrystalMusic: ur the loser
CrystalMusic: ur need to play the same way as everyone else does in todays yugioh
CrystalMusic: i play the OLD fasioned way

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17558775

CrystalMusic: what are you using windows 98??? move faster
KingArthur290795: wait
KingArthur290795: i think
CrystalMusic: u hav eno cards in your gy
CrystalMusic: so u cant even use tha tspell
KingArthur290795: excuseme
KingArthur290795: sorry
CrystalMusic: go back to school and learn how to read

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17558096

CrystalMusic: powerups are for noobs
CrystalMusic: use origian atk only
CrystalMusic: also leanr to use customs
CrystalMusic: u are in teh cuistom cards format

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17556230

[1:00] CrystalMusic: "so u suck"

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17555301

CrystalMusic: use OLD cards
CrystalMusic: i said OLDSCHOOL
CrystalMusic: that dragon is NOT old
CrystalMusic: also honest prove ur deck is weqak
CrystalMusic: cant use default atk so u nee dot use powerups
CrystalMusic: pathentic deck
CrystalMusic: get a good deck that doenst rely on powerups

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17554791

CrystalMusic: mystic mine os for noobs
CrystalMusic: use sometihng older
CrystalMusic: much older
CrystalMusic: not this new crap u call yugioh

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17527159

CrystalMusic: if u had read my duel note (and if u used that organ between your ears) you would have known that not a single TCG/OCG card is allowed

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17524938

CrystalMusic: only noobs use hand traps
CrystalMusic: set them to use them

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17514203

CrystalMusic: u cant do that
CrystalMusic: u never siad u were using its effec
CrystalMusic: t so return it
CrystalMusic: its your job to say when ur using ac ards effect
darklord 1774 has left the duel
CrystalMusic: leanr how to paly dumbass

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17173213

CrystalMusic: hand traps are for pussies

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17172301

CrystalMusic: OMFG!!!!!!
CrystalMusic: can u ppl searously NOT read>??????
CrystalMusic: i said custom cards only
CrystalMusic: u moron!!!
CrystalMusic: go bakc to school and read

Idk, you tell me who's being a dick, Crystal. Since you keep acting like you're a fucking saint. I got more than just this my dude so I think I've presented a suitable answer to "Who's being a dick?" or do I need more proof?

Destroyed.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

Return to “Custom Cards”