censorship with custom cards

Post your custom made cards in this forum
nielsboontje

censorship with custom cards

Post #1 by nielsboontje » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:45 am

my friends and i once looked through custom cards looking for random stuf to play against each other. while looking through the list i came across this NSFW archetype (let's just say that it begins with sl and ends with ut). for meme purposes i made a deck with it and played against my friends with who to my surprise had no problem with them. later i sorted through new custom cards and saw that someone made new cards for this "archetype" but not even a minute later al the images were gone and when i looked for the archetype almost al of the cards were gone from the library. might it be a good idea for NSFW cards at custom to be censored just like profile pictures (where you need to click again to show the image or have the option always show NSFW content on) because they gave me a good laugh and it would be a shame to see them gone forever.

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:21 pm

I would be careful when using customs made by other players. If you don't want a custom getting deleted, you can always make your custom card that is an exact copy of the custom card, with the artworks and everything. Just make sure the artwork is appropriate. You can obtain the url for any custom card using this little guide I made: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=37270#p37270

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:37 pm

Custom Card Images
All of the same restrictions for custom avatars and sleeves apply to images for custom cards. If you upload an inappropriate image, it will be removed, and your uploading and editing privileges will be removed for 1 day. If you violate this rule a second time, you're uploading privileges will be permanently removed.

The last rule on DB website.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Custom Cards”