My simplest and most commonly ran kind custom trap card

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: My simplest and most commonly ran kind custom trap card

Post #41 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:04 am

underworld king styx wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Your card is basically one-sided skill drain for cards that do anything on summon, which is a lot of cards that are in the game and what people make.

EXACTLY!!! its to overused and its my way of getting people to stop using the same strategy of these kinds of effects all the time. You dotn see me spam summoning to win my duels do you? In an advanced duel, usually i win with either my synchro deck, my water deck or my watts. the only deck i run that is able to spam summon is six sams. so unlike most of the site, i dont need spam summon to win a duel. and if i can win without spam summon, so can the rest of you.

and if you say: then win with spam summon like the majority of us, news flash!!! been there, done that, its called six sams!

You spam summoned last night ((7 Special Summons in one turn)) too win the duel against me because your customs are so incoherent that their is no fluidness to your draw power and opening. The only way you made it by 3 whole turns was by "banishing a fusion monster from the extra deck that has the effect: While this card is banished apply the following effects: you cannot lose the duel unless "Paladin of The Divines" is destroyed." In turn that Divines monster is so swollen with card effect to turn off every card effect and base summon 60,000. That's what I call a desperate act of never wanting to lose, but in the end when you turn off that computer screen you realize you never really won at all.

That is my ONLY custom deck that spam summons TYVM and i only use it when im about to log off for the day. So i only use it once a day (if i even log in daily)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #42 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
EXACTLY!!! its to overused and its my way of getting people to stop using the same strategy of these kinds of effects all the time. You dotn see me spam summoning to win my duels do you? In an advanced duel, usually i win with either my synchro deck, my water deck or my watts. the only deck i run that is able to spam summon is six sams. so unlike most of the site, i dont need spam summon to win a duel. and if i can win without spam summon, so can the rest of you.

and if you say: then win with spam summon like the majority of us, news flash!!! been there, done that, its called six sams!

You spam summoned last night ((7 Special Summons in one turn)) too win the duel against me because your customs are so incoherent that their is no fluidness to your draw power and opening. The only way you made it by 3 whole turns was by "banishing a fusion monster from the extra deck that has the effect: While this card is banished apply the following effects: you cannot lose the duel unless "Paladin of The Divines" is destroyed." In turn that Divines monster is so swollen with card effect to turn off every card effect and base summon 60,000. That's what I call a desperate act of never wanting to lose, but in the end when you turn off that computer screen you realize you never really won at all.

That is my ONLY custom deck that spam summons TYVM and i only use it when im about to log off for the day. So i only use it once a day (if i even log in daily)

So you're a hypocrite then.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #43 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:27 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

umm no. i have over 78 Custom decks and only ONE of them spam summons. Most ppl who run customs or TCG for that matter have decks that spam summon. so 75% - 90% of the duels i have my opponents spam summon while i dont. how can that make me a hypocrite????
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #44 by CrawTheShrimp » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

umm no. i have over 78 Custom decks and only ONE of them spam summons. Most ppl who run customs or TCG for that matter have decks that spam summon. so 75% - 90% of the duels i have my opponents spam summon while i dont. how can that make me a hypocrite????

The problem here isn't what Link Spam or not, the problem here is that you don't let your opponent play at all.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Apply your rules universally, or don't have any at all. You constantly state how much you hate "spam summon", yet you have a spam summon deck...It's very black and white, there is no middle ground.

Also the fact you have cards that LITERALLY PREVENTS YOUR OPPONENT FROM WINNING, shows how trash you really are.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Play2X

Post #46 by Play2X » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:13 pm

To be fair, I mean, I agree with you 99.9%, but there is actually a card that prevents the opponent from winning. That would be "Relay Soul", which came from the Waking the Dragons arc of Yugioh 1, with which you don't take damage as long as your special summoned monster lives (but you lose if it is destroyed, which literally any card could do by card effect etc.)

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #47 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:05 pm

relay soul has a price
crystals cards that "prevent you from winning" do not have a price, majority of the time you could activate them whenever you want, and there's no drawback.
b

Debt

Post #48 by Debt » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:58 am

Crystal's cannot lose card doesn't even require him to have the monster on the field you need to kill to win. He has no obligation of actually summoning the monster in question and can just let you deck out. He uses it as an ultimatum: Let him summon his boss monster or you can't win. But said boss monster is usually some 70+ atk monster that can't be interacted, and with his paladin deck specifically it can attack directly so you not only need to have a monster that can fight his to win you also need to have over 70k LP to tank the hit or waboku or something to stop his battle phase. So he traps you in a catch-22, prevent his boss monster being summoned and lose to deck out or let him summon his boss monster and lose.

Play2X

Post #49 by Play2X » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:20 am

Yeah, I know. I spend my evening yesterday watching your (all those who were unlucky enough to play against him) replays. Thats worse than a cringe compilation, but I also couldn't stop. Crystal's just that much of a failure as a human.
I just said that there actually are cards that KINDA do what he intends, but PSCT isn't in CrystalMusics' Textbook anyways.
Also, it is kinda funny that even cards like Graceful Charity had costs (Discarding 2 cards after drawing; yes, this is technically not a cost because costs happen before, and in modern YuGiOh it is even a +) but well. CrystalMusics' reasoning is... weird, at best.

Alnair

Post #50 by Alnair » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:32 pm

The card needs balancing. Add some restrictions and cost and nerf the effect a bit and it's ok.

Debt

Post #51 by Debt » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:14 pm

Alnair wrote:The card needs balancing. Add some restrictions and cost and nerf the effect a bit and it's ok.

The card that was being discussed has been changed. The old version was something along the line of "Monsters your opponent summon cannot activate or resolve their effects or attack the turn they are summoned" which hosed just about everything.

Return to “Custom Cards”