Shattered HEROs

Post your custom made cards in this forum
jwillie4eva
Mood:

Shattered HEROs

Post #1 by jwillie4eva » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:50 pm

I know right? More HERO support! Because we haven't gotten enough already! But hear me out. So BOOM! recently did a special Comic Book Exclusive Arc in their MMPR Comic Books, called Shattered Grid. It was the story of what would happen if Tommy stayed evil as the Green Ranger, after being freed from Rita. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but if you're a fan of Power Rangers, I highly suggest giving it a read! But anyway, that concept is something I really wanted to bring to my newest set of customs. I really enjoy making customs, and I tried not to make things too broken. The Mecha HERO might be a little broken, but he's a level 12 Synchro, I think he's more than deserving of being broken at that point.

Anyway, I just would like t know what you think. So here they are! Shattered HEROs

Note: Other than Drakkon, Ptera, and Champion; the monster designs were made by @ArtOfTran on pinterest. I don't like advertising, but he did the art, and I felt he definitely deserved credit.
Proud creator of the Rabid Archetype. If you want to play them, they're available in the Custom Cards database. Have fun.

Current Deck IRL: Rokkets Budget Build

Current Deck DB: Some kind of Cyberse Deck that doesn't involve Salad

Return to “Custom Cards”