(True Draco/Monarch) support. Give me feedback.

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Noobies

(True Draco/Monarch) support. Give me feedback.

Post #1 by Noobies » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:05 am

I create few (True Draco/Monarch) support, toward lock strategies play (no special summon from extra deck) and keep maintain play Tribute Summon. I need feedback,if it good or not (just for fun). It may not Tier 0 wanna be. I want make least support card as possible. Of course, I makes I available to Everyone.

Monarch Lie, The True Draco Dark
LV6
2400/1000
Cannot be Special Summon except by effect "Ehther the Heavenly Monarch".
To Tribute Summon this card face-up, you can Tribute a Continuous Spell/Trap Card you control,
instead of a monster. If this card Summoned, you can target 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch" Spell/Trap
Card in GY, added to your hand.
● (Quick Effect) once per turn, you can take 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch" Continuous Spell Card from
your Deck, and either activate it or add it to your hand.

Monarch Truth, The True Draco Light
LV6
2400/1000
Cannot be Special Summon except by effect "Ehther the Heavenly Monarch". To Tribute Summon this
card face-up, you can Tribute a Continuous Spell/Trap Card you control, instead of a monster. If this
card Summoned, you can target 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch" Spell/Trap Card in GY, added to your hand.
● (Quick Effect) once per turn, you can take 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch" Continuous Trap Card from your
Deck, and either activate it or add it to your hand.

True Dracoravanger of Monarch Rising (Great Artwork)
Spell (Contentious)
If no monster in your Extra Deck, all "True Draco" and "Monarch" monsters you control cannot be targeted by,
or destroyed by, card effects.
● Once per turn, target 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch" monster Level 7 or higher on your hand.If you do,
Tribute Summon using this card (treated as 2 Tributes for a Tribute Summon) instead.
● If this card is sent from the Spell & Trap Zone to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field;
destroy it. You can only use each effect of this card name once per turn.

True Dracoprosper in Monarch vase (Great Artwork)
Spell(Field)
The first time each Tribute Summoned "True Draco" or "Monarch" monster would be destroyed by battle each
turn, it is not destroyed. You cannot activate the following effects of "True Dracoprosper in Monarch vase" in
the same Chain.
● Once per turn, if you Tribute summoned "True Draco" or "Monarch" monster, you can Tribute Summon
"True Draco" or "Monarch" monster, in addtion Norman Summon/Set.
● Once per turn, Select Banish 3 or 6 cards from your Extra Deck and if you do, add 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch"
card every 3 cards banished from your Deck to your hand.
● If this card in GY, in your Main Phase, Banish this card and 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch" spell/Trap card on GY,
add 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch" spell/Trap card from Deck to your hand.

True Dracopiece of Monarch Hail
Spell (Contentious)
If no cards in your Extra Deck while you control Tribute Summon "True Draco" or "Monarch" monster/s, they cannot
be Tributed except by for Tribute Summon "True Draco" or "Monarch" monster.
● Once per turn, During your Main Phase, target up to 5 (min 3) cards your Banished (not in the same Chain), shuffle
it into deck, then draw 1 card. If no cards in your Extra Deck, you can draw another 1 card.
● If this card is sent from the Spell & Trap Zone to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it.
You can only use each effect of this card name once per turn.

True Draconity, Monarch Order
Trap (Contentious)
If this card is sent from the Spell & Trap Zone to the GY: You can target 1 monster on the field; destroy it. You cannot activate
the following effects of "True Draconity, Monarch Order" in the same Chain.
● You can target 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch" monster in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position, also for the rest of this
turn, you cannot Special Summon.
● During either player, once per turn. If there non-Tribute Monster effect active, Banish 1 "True Draco" or "Monarch" card in your GY,
Negate the effect of the card. This effect cannot activate multi times in the same Chain.

updated 26/10/19... now its new custom deck.
----------------------------------
I'm Noobies (not really) Just casual player passing by.
Support Tribute Play and least special summon from extra deck.

(True Draco/ Monarch) support, that will NOT may be Tier 0

Return to “Custom Cards”