my new card will deal with those who take FOREVER to conclude their turn

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: my new card will deal with those who take FOREVER to conclude their turn

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:44 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:It's mind-blowing that none of the admins have taken action on CrystalMusic already, especially considering how much toxicity he's been spreading around the server.

Can someone please ban this toxic player off of DB and get this over with?

If you dont like me you can simply BLOCK me. why waste a judges time when you can make the solution yourself. just BLOCK me if you dont like me.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #22 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:56 pm

If it was a personal issue between you and me then I would've blocked you. However, in this case your toxicity is spreading onto the entire server to the point where everyone wants you out of DB.

Also, I've read your cards, and all I gotta say is, your cards are just plain ridiculous. I mean, cards that have effects that cannot be negated? Like, come on. You're not even giving your opponent a chance to counter your moves. At that point you might as well just play solitaire.

I actually started managing a custom format server on Discord myself, and if you were to submit them to me right now, they would be instantly rejected, 'cause your cards provide ZERO chance for your opponent to counter what you're doing.

Insta wins don't discriminate whatever conditions you write on it. If the effect clearly says that you win the duel, it doesn't matter jack shit what conditions you put on there, it's STILL. A FREAKING. INSTA. WIN. CARD!

Stop denying your own faults and grow up. Your toxicity has reached to a level where your stubbornness is driving everyone away from wanting to play with you.

Debt

Post #23 by Debt » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:46 pm

Can I assume you concede on every other point I make? Since you seem to refuse to address them and only ever go for the minutia.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #24 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:32 pm

Debt wrote:Can I assume you concede on every other point I make? Since you seem to refuse to address them and only ever go for the minutia.

If CrystalMusic doesn't concede on other points at the very least, then he's beyond redemption at that point.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #25 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Debt wrote:Can I assume you concede on every other point I make? Since you seem to refuse to address them and only ever go for the minutia.

So many good points against CrystalMusic, and no action from the Staff.

On another thread, the one I made to Ban them, I added the request to add a way to handle this toxicity better, in the future, hoping that the Admin Team considers "being toxic" reason for a Ban under "Extreme Toxiity - Making the Site unfair or unusable to other players

This can include:

Being toxic during Duels

Ridiculing people in DM (Under Added Reports from other users, become punishable, with a warn / strike system akin to harassment)

Being a toxic element -
This can include being toxic BACK as well as being generically Toxic.
-Toxicity would be defined by the Head Admin Team, based on experiences with users, what turns them away from the site.
This would be done to avoid encouraging toxic factors that otherwise cause site traffic to be lost.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #26 by parhelia_0000 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:37 am

If this just goes unchecked, we could be seeing the doomsday for the Custom Format players because of how toxicity goes unchecked to the point where people just don't feel safe playing a format where they want to create their own cards but other people ruin it all for them. At least, that's a possible worst case scenario from my point of view.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #27 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:01 pm

It's better to deal with the REAL TOXIC players, than the Toxic players that call out different variations of what they believe is abuse.

CrystalMusic is a REAL TOXIC player, and needs to be handled properly.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #28 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Where are the admins when we need them most...smh

xDEADCENTREx

Post #29 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:21 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Where are the admins when we need them most...smh

Sending Lantern Nudes of course
Which they get from Klubba

DaNolo13

Post #30 by DaNolo13 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:22 am

I understand where crystal music is coming from in this thread. its not toxic, just concerned player who has their own solution.
I look at it like this:
some player actions "provide ZERO chance for your opponent to counter what you're doing"

this occurs when you come across an exodia deck that relies purely on drawing cards. good job for Konami for trying to introduce new ways to play exodia as well as hand traps. Everyone knows game play is not fun or returnable when you sit for 10 minutes just watching. I have the same mindset. I log on to be active in something, not inactive. watching is inactive.

"you just need to learn new methods of play" "strategy claim"
I disagree with these claims. learning a new way to play does not overcome an opponent nor maintain ones own expectancy.

"taking too long" is also subjective in many ways and this could be greater factor in disagreements. is summoning 4 different monsters too many summons or 12? is 10 minutes too much time or sufficient amount of time? this will be different for each player so to just tell someone to "learn something," is a mute standpoint. that's like telling a person with speech impediment not to stutter.

strategy in yu gi oh is simple. each player's strategy is different and plays in part to their gameplay. I prefer to banish cards and decrease deck size. this is what works for me. the process to summon multiple monsters or play multiple cards in a single turn is more a process of memory then strategy. you have to remember what each card does and what to do as follows. a strategy involves how those summoned monsters or card is used. thus accepting strategy does not solve O.P. complaint.

so the card itself
I don't think it matches with in-game mechanics. personally, you can set up an agreement between players prior to a duel. if you are in rank match, well you can actually skip rank matches or just try your best to draw. if that is not option then see what a judge says.
to the player of O.P.
consider what upsets you the most during a given situation. then find ways to go around that. ways to be okay with certain things.
know what you are getting into ahead of time and be okay with it.
I dont do tournaments for simple reason that I find them boring. I have to wait for long periods of time just to play a duel which requires me to wait more. of coarse I do not consider myself as any one great at playing yu gi oh either, so I just don't care. I dont put myself into that position. so why are you?

lansga

Post #31 by lansga » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:14 pm

It doesn't matter if it has conditions it's still an insta win card

jwillie4eva
Mood:

Post #32 by jwillie4eva » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:02 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:If it was a personal issue between you and me then I would've blocked you. However, in this case your toxicity is spreading onto the entire server to the point where everyone wants you out of DB.

Also, I've read your cards, and all I gotta say is, your cards are just plain ridiculous. I mean, cards that have effects that cannot be negated? Like, come on. You're not even giving your opponent a chance to counter your moves. At that point you might as well just play solitaire.

I actually started managing a custom format server on Discord myself, and if you were to submit them to me right now, they would be instantly rejected, 'cause your cards provide ZERO chance for your opponent to counter what you're doing.

Insta wins don't discriminate whatever conditions you write on it. If the effect clearly says that you win the duel, it doesn't matter jack shit what conditions you put on there, it's STILL. A FREAKING. INSTA. WIN. CARD!

Stop denying your own faults and grow up. Your toxicity has reached to a level where your stubbornness is driving everyone away from wanting to play with you.

Ignoring the rest of this topic, just because of who made the post, so I know what's going on without reading... But anyway, does your discord help with making cards that have decent PSCT. I seem to struggle at that a lot.
Proud creator of the Rabid Archetype. If you want to play them, they're available in the Custom Cards database. Have fun.

Current Deck IRL: Rokkets Budget Build

Current Deck DB: Some kind of Cyberse Deck that doesn't involve Salad

james111

Post #33 by james111 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:34 am

Note that some of these cards in the deck can allow you to be immune to the effect of Timer... https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783 Because one of the cards "Anti-Crystal Force" is the reason how you can get around Timer and other cards like timer...

Return to “Custom Cards”