my new card will deal with those who take FOREVER to conclude their turn

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

my new card will deal with those who take FOREVER to conclude their turn

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:50 pm

in essense, it forces one to think fast, act fast, move fast and play fast. Those who spam summon will really have the pressure on them with this card: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=954863
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:54 pm

Believe it or not people actually want to have to think about what to play and how to play their cards in order to play optimally. "Unga bunga me only normal summon then attack" caveman style is bereft of any skill expression the game could have.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:11 am

if you have to think longer than 30 seconds before moving its clear proof ur either:
A: using something u have never used before
B: your brain has less processing power than a Windows XP
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #4 by parhelia_0000 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:21 am

Welcome to the modern-age format where people have to think strategically for making their moves.

Nekroz turns were always skillful and they needed more than 2 minutes to make their turns. Infernity loops also took more than 2 minutes. Wind-Up loops also took more than 2 minutes.

Dude, I get it, you want fair games. However, you shouldn't force that against other people's throats like that. Have you ever considered adapting to the current meta and start getting used to Links?

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:40 am

Some decks have several branching lines of play, some of which aren't immediately noticeable this requires time to think through, especially with hand traps which need to be taken into account. You don't need time to think through turns because your play style requires no skill.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #6 by xDEADCENTREx » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:33 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:if you have to think longer than 30 seconds before moving its clear proof ur either:
A: using something u have never used before
B: your brain has less processing power than a Windows XP

Actually I have HIGH Functioning Autism, and even I sometimes need time to read, especially if I am facing an archtype where you get to remake the effects during the duel. Anything that has extensive text I need to read fully AND understand fully before I know what my plan to get over any problems that arise during my duel may be, and that itself takes time to make sure I am fully up to date with my situation in each and every duel. Something your cards ALWAYS have. Further there are Moderators and Admins to determine what slow play is, you are NOT the Judge of that, you are a player of the game, so I suggest you learn your place!

Insulting users whether directly or indirectly IS Toxic, IS Antisportsmanlike Conduct, and if you played like this at a Regionals and Ridiculing players for their speed during games, YOU would be the one Disqualified for Anti-Sportsmanlike Conduct - Major, which is a DQ without prize.
You can look it up in the Punishment Guidelines for the Cardgame itself.

If you instead of being toxic, offered help to users, I am sure you would find a much better and enjoyable experience, something you fail to even attempt.

Get your toxic behaviour off this site, you are trash that refuses to learn. Seriously, stop using the site, it's not for you clearly!

-Nick

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #7 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:05 pm

Like seriously, just when we thought dealing with people using insta-win cards wasn't already bad enough, NOW we have to deal with players who are harassing their opponent, cheating during a game, and literally forcing the opponent to rush their turn resulting in unintended misplays.

I enjoy making custom cards because this way I can make archetypes based on other anime, film or TV shows I enjoy watching, but it's the toxic community that's ruining all the fun.

People need time to think on their strategies. There's a reason why combo decks are a thing, it's because players can actually plan out what they can do with the hand they're given. If all the players did were summon, activate, attack, end, rinse/repeat, then this game would just turn into a boring beatdown format.

This is coming from someone who's actually had experience at locals back in university AND has experienced numerous meta formats from the Nekroz format all the way into pre-Link True King Dinos.

CrystalMusic, you sir are one of many reasons that the Custom format receives no respect.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #8 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:50 pm

If they want beatdown so badly, why not just rewind to 2002 and run Goat Format? We even have a duel room designed for it. Maybe CrystalMusic would enjoy that a lot better, PLUS they won't have to learn about Synchro Monsters or anything past that era, because it's before those times PLUS we got discord channels exclusively made for Goat Format Users.

You think they would learn, but alas learning is not their forte.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:06 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Get your toxic behaviour off this site, you are trash that refuses to learn. Seriously, stop using the site, it's not for you clearly!

-Nick

My behavior is a direct cause and effect of how people treat me. If people would show me some respect maybe id be respectful back. You get what you give!!!

Insult me because of how i play? i will do the same back to you.
Call me bad because i dont like the current generations load of crap? i will call you bad for using the current gen.

You want respect? EARN IT!

Earning my respect isnt very hard all u need to do is obide by my duel rules which are very simple:
no pends, no links, classic format only, no meta and no spam summoning. If this isnt easy for you then go find someone else to duel.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #10 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:06 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:

-Nick

My behavior is a direct cause and effect of how people treat me. If people would show me some respect maybe id be respectful back. You get what you give!!!

Call me bad because i dont like the current generations load of crap? i will call you bad for using the current gen.

Earning my respect isnt very hard all u need to do is obide by my duel rules which are very simple:
no pends, no links, classic format only, no meta and no spam summoning. If this isnt easy for you then go find someone else to duel.

You resort to lowering yourself to other people's levels, and then what? You end up being a toxic piece of garbage, that blames others for the issues you are causing. That's not how to treat people, you treat them how YOU WANT TO BE TREATED not by HOW OTHERS TREAT YOU. Otherwise we would all be carbon copies of each other and that's boring.

I am not insulting you FOR HOW YOU PLAY, I am insulting your use for this site, which is toxic in nature, and advocating reasons to remove you from the community by force, because of your toxic behaviour. I even made a topic, so shove that nonsense aside to someone who cares.

You can very easily MESSAGE USERS to make sure they WILL AGREE TO YOUR RULES which I HAVE TOLD YOU TO TRY and you REFUSE TO DO IT because "Why should I have to, reading isn't that hard", which shows YOU taking NO EFFORT to CLARIFY THE RULES BEFORE STARTING and thus gives you a negative duel experience where users, surprise surprise DO NOT READ THE RULES.

Stop bitching about this on site, Stop bitching about this on DB and in DB PM SYSTEM, and start CHANGING YOUR TOXIC BEHAVIOUR.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #11 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:19 pm

The game is gonna always constantly evolve whether you like it or not. News flash: VRAINS era is ending in a month, and who knows if our format could potentially change after that?

It's the stubborn newbies with the caveman mindset who constantly force others down to their levels that ruin the fun for everyone. You don't want to play Pendulum? That's fine, nobody forced you to play it. But you shouldn't force others to play at your level.

You want respect, you gotta give it to others first. And it seems, CrystalMusic, that you want others to glorify you rather than just simply respect your wishes to play in a classic format.

I'm doing my best to be civil here but honestly your attitude is pushing all of us to our limits.

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:32 am

xDEADCENTREx wrote:If they want beatdown so badly, why not just rewind to 2002 and run Goat Format?

Crystal tried goat format before, he got creamed. He hates goat because it proves that his "play style" is radically different from the reality of actual old school dueling.

CrystalMusic wrote:My behavior is a direct cause and effect of how people treat me. If people would show me some respect maybe id be respectful back. You get what you give!!!

Everything about this is incredibly dishonest. You are almost always the hostile actor, the first to attack and insult players. Then you attempt to shame them on the forum or your youtube channel where they're unlikely going to retaliate as you take it out of context or are just wrong but insist they're noobs and wrong for trying to correct you on something.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5974
Prime example where you did just that; you attacked this player despite being right because you refused to acknowledge that there was even a slight possibility that you could be wrong. And you were so very wrong on this.

And no your duel rules aren't simple. It's a constantly changing landscape of unspoken rules. It really is a Kafkaeqsue affair. Someone duels you and they're duel note compliant, but you call them noob and rage quit because they used miracle fusion despite never mentioning it in the duel note. You don't even know what the meta is but still think you should comment on it and harass players when they play something you think is meta despite it not being meta. You try to exploit a set of rules you put on the duel for easy wins; only to get angry when someone exploits them better and throw a tantrum. In your customs you have those bullshit banish cards from extra which are additional rules that often just outright win you games because they invalidate your opponent's deck. It's not enough to be duel note compliant, they have to be profile compliant which the rules are not consistently applied so they have to supremely gimp themselves unnecessarily, and somehow know all your extra deck banish cards in the case of customs so that it doesn't autolose them the duel.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=1055-2951443
You have consistently said that the counterplay to monsters that can't be destroyed in battle is piercing damage not card destruction. But here you are forbidding piercing damage because "it would be unfair due to the majority of my monsters effects".

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #13 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:59 am

I never even realized that the situation would be far worse than how I thought it would be until I saw Debt's replay. Like, damn...making your own rules mid-duel...this is even WORSE than dealing with players who use cheese insta-win cards. In this case you literally gotta deal with players who make up their own fantasy rules without the opponent's consent.

Honestly, at this point CrystalMusic is making insta-win users look pretty. At least insta-win card users had manners to make cards that utilize such effects...smh.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:29 am

i dont use insta wins cards so try again.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:31 am

Debt wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:If they want beatdown so badly, why not just rewind to 2002 and run Goat Format?

Crystal tried goat format before, he got creamed. He hates goat because it proves that his "play style" is radically different from the reality of actual old school dueling.

CrystalMusic wrote:My behavior is a direct cause and effect of how people treat me. If people would show me some respect maybe id be respectful back. You get what you give!!!

Everything about this is incredibly dishonest. You are almost always the hostile actor, the first to attack and insult players. Then you attempt to shame them on the forum or your youtube channel where they're unlikely going to retaliate as you take it out of context or are just wrong but insist they're noobs and wrong for trying to correct you on something.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5974
Prime example where you did just that; you attacked this player despite being right because you refused to acknowledge that there was even a slight possibility that you could be wrong. And you were so very wrong on this.

And no your duel rules aren't simple. It's a constantly changing landscape of unspoken rules. It really is a Kafkaeqsue affair. Someone duels you and they're duel note compliant, but you call them noob and rage quit because they used miracle fusion despite never mentioning it in the duel note. You don't even know what the meta is but still think you should comment on it and harass players when they play something you think is meta despite it not being meta. You try to exploit a set of rules you put on the duel for easy wins; only to get angry when someone exploits them better and throw a tantrum. In your customs you have those bullshit banish cards from extra which are additional rules that often just outright win you games because they invalidate your opponent's deck. It's not enough to be duel note compliant, they have to be profile compliant which the rules are not consistently applied so they have to supremely gimp themselves unnecessarily, and somehow know all your extra deck banish cards in the case of customs so that it doesn't autolose them the duel.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=1055-2951443
You have consistently said that the counterplay to monsters that can't be destroyed in battle is piercing damage not card destruction. But here you are forbidding piercing damage because "it would be unfair due to the majority of my monsters effects".

so you enjoy shaming people. nice online life u got, you must have alot of friends being a douchebag

Debt

Post #16 by Debt » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i dont use insta wins cards so try again.

You often run exodia and your mortal kombat deck has an instant win card. And yes your banished from extra cards can be instant win effects if they completely invalidate your opponent's deck concept since it has no counterplay and they can't win.

CrystalMusic wrote:so you enjoy shaming people. nice online life u got, you must have alot of friends being a douchebag

I bring light to your conduct; I put up a mirror. If you're ashamed then you only have yourself to blame. If you don't want me to do this stop behaving in such a deplorable manner.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #17 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:58 am

That is so far from the issue that it wasn't even mentioned here. Try again and check if, before you mentioned this, someone said something about you using Insta Win cards.

CrystalMusic wrote:so you enjoy shaming people. nice online life u got, you must have alot of friends being a douchebag

You tell us, you love creating topics here to shame random players you have only faced once just for misreading, not being very experienced or that conflicted with you over some custom rulings or even regular game rules. Those things happened even before Debt addressed the issue in his topic (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5797)

Now, if shaming people makes someone a douchebag, by your own terms, that seems to be what defines you. Maybe you are OK with it, as have been creating so many topics and videos, but it doesn't matter much at this point. You complaining about people's complaints of your doings because of your issues and complaints about the current state and age of the game nearly defies logic.

Just "nearly" because there is blatant hypocrisy on that and the same can be seen when you state that your doings are a result of other people's doings, despite your allegedly counteractions have been done way before. And, on top of that, you try and act superior about the whole situation while not making any effort to face the issues, let alone do something about them.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #18 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:13 pm

It's mind-blowing that none of the admins have taken action on CrystalMusic already, especially considering how much toxicity he's been spreading around the server.

Can someone please ban this toxic player off of DB and get this over with?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:36 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:It's mind-blowing that none of the admins have taken action on CrystalMusic already, especially considering how much toxicity he's been spreading around the server.

Can someone please ban this toxic player off of DB and get this over with?

They shadow banned me. in order for me to be actually banned from the server i have to violate some major rules. being toxic is only sufficiant enough for a shadow ban. so the admins cant ban me for playing the way i like to play a game.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:43 pm

Debt wrote:

You often run exodia and your mortal kombat deck has an instant win card.

its not an insta win if it requires a specific set of cards to be used

The card in which ur reffering to is this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=894493
My "Finish Him" spell requires these 2: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=894580 and https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=894578

so its NOT an insta win as it has a requirement inorder to be activated. and insta win has no requirements as it can be played instantly. and exodia isnt an insta win either. i think the word your looking for is "Alternate Victory"

Return to “Custom Cards”