Magnetoid Archetype (16/16)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Magnetoid Archetype (16/16)

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Hey there, I'm back. Been a while since I made an Archetype, or really any cards for that matter. I just kind of fell off it, but now I'm back. Maybe you didn't even notice, and probably didn't care, but here we are. So anyway, unto the normal stuff I do.

This is an Archetype of Thunder/EARTH monsters with various Levels. They focus on moving monsters around on the field, Link Monsters and Fusion Monsters. Each Main Deck monster is able to move themselves to the zone one of their Link Monsters points to. The main gimmick here is that each Link Monster gains an effect if they are linked, as well as if they are not linked, so they have various ways of moving their monsters again, normally with their cards Push and Pull, which also help their boss monster, Diamond Destroyer, which is a Fusion Monster, as they also have their own Polymerization to play around with. They have a sub-Archetype called Electromagnetoid, which is their Link and Fusion Monsters.

Their name comes from magnets and the the "oid" suffix, meaning resembling, as they are not really magnets, as seen with their Thunder typing, that also plays into the Electromagnetoid name, and in general they are based around magnets, as well as mining operations.

Main Deck Monsters:

Magnetoid Miner
Thunder/EARTH
Level 1
You can discard 1 "Magnetoid" card; Special Summon 1 "Magnetoid" monster from your Deck in Defense Position, except "Magnetoid Miner". You can target 1 "Magnetoid" Link Monster you control; move this card to your Main Monster Zone it points to. You can only use each effect of "Magnetoid Miner" once per turn.
550/550

Magnetoid Maker
Thunder/EARTH
Level 2
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Magnetoid" monster from your hand in Defense Position. You can target 1 "Magnetoid" Link Monster you control; move this card to your Main Monster Zone it points to. You can only use each effect of "Magnetoid Maker" once per turn.
1050/1050

Magnetoid Worker
Thunder/EARTH
Level 3
If this card is sent to the GY for the Link or Fusion Summon of an "Electromagnetoid" monster: You can Special Summon 1 "Magnetoid" monster from your hand in Defense Position. You can target 1 "Magnetoid" Link Monster you control; move this card to your Main Monster Zone it points to. You can only use each effect of "Magnetoid Worker" once per turn.
1350/1350

Magnetoid Guard
Thunder/EARTH
Level 4
If you control a "Magnetoid" monster in Defense Position: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position. You can target 1 "Magnetoid" Link Monster you control; move this card to your Main Monster Zone it points to. You can only use each effect of "Magnetoid Guard" once per turn.
1750/1750

Extra Deck Monsters:

Electromagnetoid Bronze Breaker
Thunder/EARTH
Link Arrows: Bottom, Left
2 "Magnetoid" monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 "Magnetoid" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Electromagnetoid Bronze Breaker" once per turn. While this card is linked to a "Magnetoid" monster, when another "Magnetoid" monster you control battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. While this card points to no monsters, it gains 500 ATK.
1550/LINK-2

Electromagnetoid Silver Smasher
Thunder/EARTH
Link Arrows: Bottom, Bottom Right, Right
2+ "Magnetoid" monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 "Magnetoid" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Electromagnetoid Silver Smasher" once per turn. While this card is linked to a "Magnetoid" monster, other "Magnetoid" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. While this card points to no monsters, it gains 500 ATK.
2350/LINK-3

Electromagnetoid Gold Gorger
Thunder/EARTH
Link Arrows: Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right, Left
2+ "Magnetoid" monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 non-Link "Magnetoid" monster from your hand or GY. You can only use this effect of "Electromagnetoid Gold Gorger" once per turn. While this card is linked to a "Magnetoid" monster, your opponent cannot target other "Magnetoid" monsters you control with card or effects. While this card points to no monsters, it gains 500 ATK.
2550/LINK-4

Electromagnetoid Ore Obliterator
Thunder/EARTH/Fusion
Level 5
2 "Magnetoid" monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Magnetoid" Link Monster this card is linked to; destroy that target, and if you do, destroy as cards your opponent control up to its Link Rating. While this card is linked, all monsters your opponent control lose 500 ATK and DEF.
2050/2050

Electromagnetoid Diamond Destroyer
Thunder/EARTH/Fusion
Level 10
2 "Electromagnetoid" monsters OR 3 "Magnetoid" monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned. (Quick Effect): You can move as many Link Monsters you control as possible that point to this card to your Main Monster Zones that do not point to this card, then destroy cards your opponent control up to the number moved. When this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 "Magnetoid" Link Monster from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Electromagnetoid Diamond Destroyer" once per turn.
2950/2950

Spells/Traps:

Magnetoid Mine
Field Spell
When this card is activated, if you control no "Electromagnetoid" monsters: You can add 1 "Magnetoid" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Magnetoid Mine". While you control 2 "Electromagnetoid" monsters that are linked to each other, your opponent cannot negate the effects of your "Magnetoid" cards or effect. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 "Magnetoid" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) You can only activate 1 "Magnetoid Mine" per turn.

Magnetoid Pull
Quick-Play Spell
Target 1 "Magnetoid" monster you control and 1 "Magnetoid" Link Monster you control; move the first target to your Main Monster Zone the second target points to. If you moved an "Electromagnetoid" monster with this effect, Set this card instead of sending it to the GY.

Magnetoid Push
Quick-Play Spell
Target 2 "Magnetoid" monsters you control that are linked to each other; move the first target to your Main Monster Zone the second target does not point to. If you moved an "Electromagnetoid" monster with this effect, Set this card instead of sending it to the GY.

Magnetoidzation
Quick-Play Spell
Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using "Magnetoid" monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material. If you control a "Magnetoid" Link Monster that is linked to a "Magnetoid" Link Monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation, and when that card is Fusion Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. You can only activate 1 "Magnetoidzation" per turn.

Magnetoid Search
Normal Trap
Target 2 "Magnetoid" monsters you control that are linked to each other; banish the first target, and if you do, add 1 "Magnetoid" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Magnetoid Search". During your next Standby Phase after activation, return the first target to your field to your Main Monster Zone the second target does not point to.

Magnetoid Mining
Normal Trap
Target 1 "Electromagnetoid" monster in your GY; Special Summon it to your zone a "Magnetoid" Link Monster points to, then add 1 "Magnetoid" card from your GY to your hand, except "Magnetoid Mining". You can only activate 1 "Magnetoid Mining" per turn.

Magnetoid Extraction
Continuous Trap
Each time a "Magnetoid" monster(s) is moved to another zone, place 1 Magnetoid Counter on this card. During the End Phase: Remove all Magnetoid Counters from this card, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number removed x 200. During your 3rd Standby Phase after this card's activation, destroy this card.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #2 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:18 pm

I can see that the Custom Community is growing up so fast. Regard, my friend.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Zaziuma

Post #3 by Zaziuma » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:12 am

!!! (AQ) Blinkill wrote:I can see that the Custom Community is growing up so fast. Regard, my friend.
I have made cards for at least 10 years, so ehhh, yeah.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”